Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Comments And Download Link For Vector The Viper's Record Breaking Freestyle Rap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Comments And Download Link For Vector The Viper's Record Breaking Freestyle Rap (1215 Views)

A Shoutout To Vector (the Wordsmith) / This Dude is so Talented!!! Listen to this: TTS Ft. Big T - Freestyle (rap) / A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comments And Download Link For Vector The Viper's Record Breaking Freestyle Rap by internetpo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Last night was set abuzz with vector the vipers record breaking longest freestyle rap on Live radio in Nigeria, Some say in Africa probably. which took place on Friday night 21, aug,

Vector rapped for over two hours. wow!

Am not a deep fan of rap. Most rap lyrics I know are all about drugs, booze, money and sex. Give me reggae or blues anyday. But I was curious about this feat (and especially his lyrics) I went digging. found out that the words he would freestyle on were actually from audience. People dropping words for him to rap on via twitter using the hash tag #RhythmFreestyleFury. And for two hours he rapped. Impressive! Dropped some great punchlines too.

See comments from some of his fans on twitter.

TheLostSheep ‏@Slicksams 11h11 hours ago
@VectorThaViper gave me his Rayban n asked me to see thru his vision...Im motivated #RhythmFreestyleFury

Joe Nathan @jonathan said
Kill you on the first day of the week thats a Mourn day #RhythmFreestyleFury

Joseph Provenzano ‏@iAmGaucho_ 20h20 hours ago
Vec!!! No other rapper comes close! #RhythmFreestyleFury

BEAUSTEVEN @Beausteven_blog
If you know how hard.. Freestyle is... You will appreciate... What... @VectorThaViper ... Is doing

Acid Drinker ‏@CYourmee 19h19 hours ago
When @VectorthaViper said "I'm so hot, its like hell is using AC" #RhythmFreestyleFury

Here is the download link to the rap feat. i you wanna listen
http://www.naijabang.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/vector_-_RhythmFreeStyleFury_2-Hours_Non-Stop__naijabang.com.mp3

And for those comparing Vector and other rappers Like MI or Modenine, I'll give you one comment from a twitter user

'The same love you have for water is not the same love you have for Champgane. Stop comparing Vector to MI. Vector is Vector. MI is MI.'
Re: Comments And Download Link For Vector The Viper's Record Breaking Freestyle Rap by Qu3sT(m): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Is it worth downloading.
That shit is 2 hours long

(1) (Reply)

dremo X Ycee- The Future Of Naija Hip Hop / Download Ajo By Teshorma Mp3 / Henry Jay – Danu Ft Super Wozzy & Stone D [ Music ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.