Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) (1281 Views)

Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. / We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX / Vfx/cg Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by xothermik(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
hey guys soji once floated a thread bout how to best clone yourself in a video. i'v since done a couple of experiments long ago but cudnt find the thread . any way check it out and tell me what you think. might post the breakdown soon as well here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmXt6ZTj1TA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX0kQ0W3lZM
while you are there feel free to chek out some of ma other stuff including an obasanjo interview cartoon.
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by wilsonhaze(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
xothermik, you did a nice job there, i liked the timing of the characters. nice one.
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by xothermik(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
arigatou gozai masu. grin i was thinking it wud be better if i used recorded audio from the first guy to syncronise the second but i gess i got lucky and the offset came out fine.
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by emmakc(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
Its cool, keep it up
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2009
That's a Wow!
Soji should see this! cool
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by solosimple(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
KUDOS!
ARE U BASED AROUND SURULERE?
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by xothermik(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2009
actualli im based in abuja. but mit be lag bound pretty soon.
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by AdamuW: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
We'll miss ya bro
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by xothermik(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2009
hey man i said maybe alright. grin
Re: Twin Serving Coffee To The Other (cool Vfx) by zPixel(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
were u think say u won go eh??

(1) (Reply)

Samples Of Jobs I Do For Clients / Designs I Do For My Clients / Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.