Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours (1348 Views)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by Rotjijatau(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
The following are the things you must observe when living in any compound in order to make neighbours respect you...
(1.) Don't be the borrowing type of neighbour, rather be the person whom your neighbours are borrowing from.
(2.) Prepare your light bill before the month end to avoid your neighbours saying you're the only person who haven't paid your bill.
(3.) Don't bring too many friends to your house.
(4.) Don't talk too much with your neighbours to avoid gossip.
(5.) Don't be the only person who is fund of using the toilet without flushing...... Please add yours!!!
Re: 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by ladyF(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
This list sha... undecided
Re: 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by christinie(f): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
My prayer is for God to provide you and every other Nigerian money so you won't have to share toilet with people in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
5. na face-me I-face-you compound ni?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by Godfullsam(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stop changing girls anyhow. You automatically lose respects when neighbours notice you are a womaniser.
Re: 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by SkinnyDude(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
number 3... it is my room, and i can do whatever i want with it
Re: 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours by SkinnyDude(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Godfullsam:
Stop changing girls anyhow. You automatically lose respects when neighbours notice you are a womaniser.
na you get your life. you do whatever you like. they dont pay your bills..

(1) (Reply)

A 5 Year Old Innocent Question To His MUM / My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.