Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan (1674 Views)

Lagos Donates Land To German Firm Investing $75m In Lagos / Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
TWO QUESTIONS FOR APC LEADERS & SUPPORTERS;

1)I keep asking isn't APC governors operating in same Nigeria economy as Anambra state?

2)Also, what's the sense and sincerity in Buhari crippling SME's in the name of reducing quantum of dollar in Nigeria economy while at same time approving foreign loan(dollar denominated) for APC governors?

Now to the news in details; cheesy

Delta State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chieftain, Chief Sunny Onuesoke has faulted Edo State Governor, Comrade Adam Oshiomhole’s reason for obtaining $75m Loan. Oshiomhole, while addressing the media recently alleged the looting of the federal treasury by officials of former President Goodluck administration contributed to reduced revenue on the country which made obtaining loan necessary.

Reacting to Oshiomhole’s allegation while addressing newsmen in Benin Airport, Edo State, Onuesoke accused Oshiomhole of making spurious allegations against President Jonathan’s administration without any concrete facts, wondering if he was the only person in the country that saw the stealing? “Why are others not talking? I do not support corruption in any form and I am of the view that every stolen money should be recovered by any means, but not in Oshiomhole’s manner of always casting aspersions on former President Goodluck Jonathan. This is not fair and it is becoming unbearable,” he stated.

He advised Oshiomhole to consult with former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi on funds management, adding that Obi received equal amount of allocation with other Governors and still left substantial amount for his successor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/onuesoke-faults-oshiomholes-claim-for-obtaining-75m-loan/

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
That man with Numerical mouth diarrhoea has been misbehaving since he imported that Cape Verde punna..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Godfullsam(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Passingshot... Start a campaign asking APC governor of your state, Why is Anambra not having any debts, and they are building lots of modern infrastructure with increased salary amidst fall in federal allocation; yet it isn't collapsing like Oyo state which is even older in age
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
midolian ...Ask your APC governor; Ahmed why he isn't understudying Anambra state...What's the difference between them?...Why is Anambra not collapsing too?
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by bismick(f): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oshomole speaks each time he suckes his new wife breast....the day he publicised his new wife status as a virgin,he dangraded himself...lousy governor of the year!
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
shachris...Ask Rochas... how come that Anambra that receives less federal allocation than Imo state is NOT owing any financial institution a dime yet were able to increase their salary, have more infrastructure, and pays salary as at when due...What's their magic?...Is the problem in Jonathan or PDP or actually in them APC leaders
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
angry
What's the name of your state bro
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by PassingShot(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:
Passingshot... Start a campaign asking APC governor of your state, Why is Anambra not having any debts, and they are building lots of modern infrastructure with increased salary amidst fall in federal allocation; yet it isn't collapsing like Oyo state which is even older in age
[/s]
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
Oshomole speaks each time he suckes his new wife breast....the day he publicised his new wife status as a virgin,he degraded himself...lousy governor of the year!

I was shocked to hear Oshiomole discuss bolded in public... What happened to keeping stuff private
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What's the name of your state bro
otuoke in delta state angry
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

gringringrin I am giving you an honest advice and you wanna turn violent...Take it easy bro...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
otuoke in delta state angry
Otuoke is Bayelsa bro not Delta...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Otuoke is Bayelsa bro not Delta...
I was drunk
just like our ex pres...... grin
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by AnambraDota: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Let's know what Freeglobe aka AtlanticBreeze will say grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
And why is PDP Governors out of the picture for the first question?

Or is Anambra now PDP? Tho I know APGA has been licking bigger balls for sustainability since B.C...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
Oshomole speaks each time he suckes his new wife breast....the day he publicised his new wife status as a virgin,he dangraded himself...lousy governor of the year!
Nairalander of the Year Well-done..
And you think It's proper to dabble into this private life? Let's say Osho has erred making it public...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
I was drunk just like our ex pres...... grin
Drunk before 7:30pm already... You need help undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by 175(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
I was drunk just like our ex pres...... grin
TFU and GPU. . . .Idiiot. Otuocha! Na u give am drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:
And why is PDP Governors out of the picture for the first question?

Or is Anambra now PDP? Tho I know APGA has been licking bigger balls for sustainability since B.C...

1)Simply because we don't see them crying and insulting Jonathan for their self-inflicted state economic woes in the media like APC folks daily...

2)Because MOST indebted states(both domestic & foreign debts) in Nigeria are APC states...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
AnambraDota:
Let's know what Freeglobe aka AtlanticBreeze will say grin grin grin

His own bitterness is inbred abi factory fitted cheesy but unfortunately for him; aka ekpuchi onwa ka Igbo tulu n'ilu cheesy
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Nairalander of the Year Well-done..
And you think It's proper to dabble into this private life? Let's say Osho has erred making it public...

Oshiomole having brought an ant infested wood would only be visited by lizard...He has poured fuel on himself so will always catch any available spark of fire unfortunately...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Simply because we don't see them crying and insulting Jonathan for their self-inflicted state economic woes in the media like APC folks daily...

2)Because MOST indebted states(both domestic & foreign debts) in Nigeria are APC states...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
socialmediaman & fulanimafia ...what's your state...let's discuss your state economy here...not always federal government... because 98% of APC states have been destroyed...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's because APC run the larger part of the country then... Noted...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
socialmediaman & fulanimafia ...what's your state...let's discuss your state economy here...not always federal government... because 98% of APC states have been destroyed...
Last I checked, only Enugu is doing well in terms of economy.... Which other PDP state can boast of a better economy than Ogun? Please do enlighten me..

And isn't your hyperbole getting too much? 98%.... Which is the 2%?

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:

That's because APC run the larger part of the country then... Noted...

Before 2015; APC were always making noise led by Aregbesola, while even now they kept the noise led by Oshiomole...while destroying and looting dry ALL economies under their watch...So how is it a reason for you here
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Before 2015; APC were always making noise led by Aregbesola, while even now they kept the noise led by Oshiomole...while destroying and looting dry ALL economies under their watch...So how is it a reason for you here
Before 2015, Fayose (still ranting) and Wike never stopped talking gibberish yet They are yet to deliver their lies....
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Last I checked, only Enugu is doing well in terms of economy.... Which other PDP state can boast of a better economy than Ogun? Please do enlighten me..

PDP states are did/doing well in many states including Akwaibom(SS), Gombe(NE), Kastina-NW(before APC came in now in May 29th), etc...

Ogun isn't doing well...it is bedeviled by a neck breaking debt burden...What does Amosun have to justify such debt...Now, he has to even sack civil servants for revealing the rot in his education ministry...Ogun is older than Anambra state but can it be compared to same state now?...

I read some funny statistics here which stated even Osun as having bigger GDP rating than Anambra abi whole of SE...Where's same Osun today?...smh
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:

PDP states are did/doing well in many states including Akwaibom(SS), Gombe(NE), Kastina-NW(before APC came in now in May 29th), etc...

Ogun isn't doing well...it is bedeviled by a neck breaking debt burden...What does Amosun have to justify such debt...Now, he has to even sack civil servants for revealing the rot in his education ministry...Ogun is older than Anambra state but can it be compared to same state now?...

I read some funny statistics here which stated even Osun as having bigger GDP rating than Anambra abi whole of SE...Where's same Osun today?...smh

2% left is for sake of cosmopolitan Lagos which though viable financially but has always been mismanaged and has accumulated unfair loans and debts everywhere... State any APC state(not PDP states they won after this election) that's not sick financially...
Re: Onuesoke Faults Oshiomhole’s Claim For Obtaining $75m Loan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Please, why is Anambra part of our discourse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Price Rises As Nigeria Shuts Oil Production!! / SHOCKING! "No Outstanding Nigerian Youth To Form Cabinet" - VP Osinbajo / PDP Unsettled Over Two Govs’ Alleged Plans To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.