Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is Buhari A Terrorist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A Terrorist? (1275 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari A Terrorist? by MrsFixNaija(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
One more thing...

It's now obvious that these guys who wanted to import their terrorist friend into Nigeria and failed, are connected to the political leadership of this country.

The CG of Immigration is now the person they want to use and protect Buhari from taking the blame for this unwanted visitation by this Lebanese terrorist so they have created a media lie.

The Comptroller General was suspended for unlawful employment as can be seen in the letter but they have activated their media lying agencies to tell phantom stories of how he was removed cause of this visa issuance.

Please note:
Embassies issue visas and not Immigration.

My advice to the honest people in government is to start surveillance on ALL Lebanese in Nigeria.

All of them.

Recall when a secret warehouse of weapons was discovered owned by Lebanese?

It's obvious that the evil elements working with Book Haram are part of this guys and they are also in government.

One more thing:

I hope you all recall when Jonathan said terrorists have infiltrated the government?

I joined in criticizing him for saying that but here we are.

New administration and someone still issued visa to a terrorist.

Oh, by the way, Buhari is in charge of the Nigerian Embassies.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by GenbIoodykiller: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by bismick(f): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
In my own opinon,I think he should be given quary b4 suspention from office!there is more to it!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by MrsFixNaija(f): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
But it is embassies that issue visa not the immigration grin
bismick:
In my own opinon,I think he should be given quary b4 suspention from office!there is more to it!!!
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by PrinceZahzah(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
He isn't a terrorist,His NAME is.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by dani3(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
ask elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
dani3:
ask elrufai

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by olaafirst: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Our own Buhari cannot be terrorist to dis country becos he is a father to dis nation (Buhari is working Nigeria is moving just 3 month see achievement)
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by wolex3030: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsFixNaija:
One more thing...

It's now obvious that these guys who wanted to import their terrorist friend into Nigeria and failed, are connected to the political leadership of this country.

The CG of Immigration is now the person they want to use and protect Buhari from taking the blame for this unwanted visitation by this Lebanese terrorist so they have created a media lie.

The Comptroller General was suspended for unlawful employment as can be seen in the letter but they have activated their media lying agencies to tell phantom stories of how he was removed cause of this visa issuance.

Please note:
Embassies issue visas and not Immigration.

My advice to the honest people in government is to start surveillance on ALL Lebanese in Nigeria.

All of them.

Recall when a secret warehouse of weapons was discovered owned by Lebanese?

It's obvious that the evil elements working with Book Haram are part of this guys and they are also in government.

One more thing:

I hope you all recall when Jonathan said terrorists have infiltrated the government?

I joined in criticizing him for saying that but here we are.

New administration and someone still issued visa to a terrorist.

Oh, by the way, Buhari is in charge of the Nigerian Embassies.
. Ask ur father.idiot
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Am sure ask elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
your faher was advised to use a condom when he mounted your mom but the f00l didn't take the advice seriously. F00l!
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
kropotkin2:
your faher was advised to use a condom when he mounted your mom but the f00l didn't take the advice seriously. F00l!

Your harlot mother was advised to stop forking dogs but she no gree because she loves dog's dickkk that's why you're born so technically you're a product of dog's sperm and a prostitute mother cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by yang(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari is the current Minister of Interior since he assumed office as a Dictator and refused to appoint any one, thus he personally issued this visa

Recall that all Ambassadors appointed by Johnathan have been sacked and therefore we cannot say the Ambassador issued the visa

The Immigration Service does not issue visa, it is the job of the ZOO embassy

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by omolami: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
YES, YES, YES HE IS 1 MILLION TIMES.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by omolami: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari is and that is a fact undisputable fact indeed.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Your harlot mother was advised to stop forking dogs but she no gree because she loves dog's dickkk that's why you're born so technically you're a product of dog's sperm and a prostitute mother cheesy
worthless ibo pig
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by GenbIoodykiller: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
kropotkin2:
worthless ibo pig

son of a rabid dog grin
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist? by Brightology2(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari is a goat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fetish 419 Ritualists Arrested By Police In Ibadan / Who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria? / Obiano Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.