Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. (731 Views)

POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by SmartOlanrewaju: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
During the course of the Post UTME screening exercise so far, it has reached management that post UTME candidates have made arrangements for mercenaries to sit for the exams in their stead. We have caught a lot of them and we will not fail to apprehend any other defaulters. Defaulters face a penalty of 7 YEARS IMPRISONMENT for the CRIME of IMPERSONATION. Please be warned. Do not sit for exams in anyone's stead and let no one do it for you. Please contact us for all neccessary help, support, complaints, further information and/or enquiries through:
Dr Smart Olanrewaju : +2347061280512.
-Warmest regards.
Re: Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by JamesNorman: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is a mess. If little ones at this young stage of their lives cannot calm down and read their books, what then can they do? If they even luckily bypass security and gain admission, how would they cope in these institutions? May God help us. Thank you Dr. Smart for all the updates. I am the one who just called. I will keep in touch. My grand son will make it into the School of Medicine in UNIBEN through your help and support. Amen. God bless Dr. Smart,God bless Nairaland,God bless Uniben,God bless Nigeria.
Re: Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by obuksjr(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
SmartOlanrewaju:
During the course of the Post UTME screening exercise so far, it has reached management that post UTME candidates have made arrangements for mercenaries to sit for the exams in their stead. We have caught a lot of them and we will not fail to apprehend any other defaulters. Defaulters face a penalty of 7 YEARS IMPRISONMENT for the CRIME of IMPERSONATION. Please be warned. Do not sit for exams in anyone's stead and let no one do it for you. Please contact us for all neccessary help, support, complaints, further information and/or enquiries through:
Dr Smart Olanrewaju : +2347061280512.
-Warmest regards.
My guy, children are wiser for cheap sca.m.Can you look for another job?
Re: Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by obuksjr(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
JamesNorman:
This is a mess. If little ones at this young stage of their lives cannot calm down and read their books, what then can they do? If they even luckily bypass security and gain admission, how would they cope in these institutions? May God help us. Thank you Dr. Smart for all the updates. I am the one who just called. I will keep in touch. My grand son will make it into the School of Medicine in UNIBEN through your help and support. Amen. God bless Dr. Smart,God bless Nairaland,God bless Uniben,God bless Nigeria.
Learner?
Re: Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by SmartOlanrewaju: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
It is really appalling. The educational system is messed up and the decadence is eating deep. As regards your grandson, by God's grace and adequate preparation on his part, coupled with all the support I'm willing to give, I am 100 percent sure that your grandson will gain admission into the school of Medicine,Uniben. God bless you too. God bless Nigeria.
-Warmest regards.
Re: Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by lcoral(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Since commencement of the exercise some persons have been apprehended and handed over to the police. I wonder how such individual could think of such. Some are final year students.
Re: Uniben Latest Update Re:post Utme Screening Exercise-impersonation. by SmartOlanrewaju: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Precisely! Most of them are actually students with promising opportunities. However, greed and all have forced them into situations that they can hardly get out of. Those who are students would automatically forefeit their admissions to their various courses of study. On the other hand, outsiders I.e non-students have been handed over to the Nigerian Police Force to face their penalty of 7 Years in Jail. Please be warned! The best place to get support, to get help and answers to questions is through us. Call us today.
+2347061280512.
-Warmest regards.

(1) (Reply)

(UNIBEN) 'PART-TIME/ & PGD' Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. (080 61335186) / (UNICAL) 2015/2016 2nd And 3rd Batch Admission List Is Out, / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.