Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. (2080 Views)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / CRUSHED NOODLES FOR Fishes And poultry / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by raphsingle(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
A wicked hater in the middle of the night poured ACID inside my friend's fish tank.the acid killed more than 300 catfishes' in the tank.the fishes are over three months.

This happened in Oginigba in Trans Amadi Area of PHC.
Pics r attached.

Cc...lala and oda mods.please move to FP.

Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by INTROVERT(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
why should it move to front page. that tank in the first pic is too small for 300 fishes...

sorry about the losses,
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by ladyF(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Omg..... shocked The heart of man is really wicked. He should install CCTV, going forward.
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by Abugab(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
The evil that men do leave after them.
The person will meet his/her nemesis too.
Karma awaits him/her and it will surely come big time.
See how all the fish come bleach turn yellow instead of black.
Wickedness in high places
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
The person was trying out experiment.

Pele
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by INTROVERT(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Omg..... shocked The heart of man is really wicked. He should install CCTV, going forward.

please don't make me laugh... install cctv ke grin grin grin
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
final final
weaponsnised CCTV
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
eh, the owner should pour BASE to neutralize the reaction...
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by osizi06(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Haters always hating on someone's success... Bad belle people really plenti for town...smh
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by ladyF(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

please don't make me laugh... install cctv ke grin grin grin
Lol to catch the culprit in case he/she comes to do it again na grin
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

not gonna held, and besides i doubt if the owner can afford it.
just saying anyway
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by raphsingle(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
More pics

Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by InfinityEstates: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Enemies of progress. May God pay the perpetrator of this dastardly act in his own coin.
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by femu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
pure evil
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by AK6464(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
kpele, really heartbreaking
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by okosodo: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari must hear this
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by mekzyjoe(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by Menace2Society(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Some Nigerians are so wicked undecided
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by Ganjafama(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's life for you. While you are busy toiling and working hard, some people are scheming on how to pull you down. This is pure evil.
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by teflondoncuzo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is pure evil, sorry for ur loss, when u are suppose to be cashing out, just take the matter to God
Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by adorable29(f): 6:07am On May 23, 2016
Chai.. this is devilish.

but why will he or she do this na.

Modified.
Sometimes the smell that comes from the gish is terrible when you dont change the water often. One is close to me and most times our windows are locked even in the scorching heat just to prevent the whole house oozing. Maybe thats one reason he did it.

1 Like

Re: See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. by olaide68(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2016
Wicked souls will never have peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

10 Weeks 2.6kg Broilers For Sale / Where Can I Get Lemon And Lime Friuts In Large Quantity In Lagos? Urgent! / 10 Facts About Agriculture In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.