Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). (34498 Views)

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / These Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
salam1:
r u saying d beroms don't kill d Fulani's? plssss stop being bias u only report wen Fulani's retaliat but refuse to say anything wen d berom attack d fulanis

see one of them. Boko Haram Sympathizer.

I believe you are proud of yourself.

www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-stop-the-killings-in-beromland-nigeria?recruiter=365928252&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-reason_msg

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Immanueladebol(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chitumu:
biafran pls stop dreaming. The best thing is to make peace dru tolerance and understanding. Proudly fulani.
Wu z deciving u dat ur kinsmen want peace.Whereva dy go,they make a statement by killing people or raping women.They dd dat @benue,ogun.

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Rotimi47: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
They should petition the commissioner of police in that state.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by mikolo80: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imokay:
Some pictures here will disturb you, but please this madness must stop.Something is hurting me and as each day goes by, it gets worse.

The blogs rarely report this. Its voice is muted on TV and radio. But for us that are affected, this voice is loud. Sometimes it is a shout, sometimes it is a cry, sometimes it is a prayer, sometimes it is just a hollow empty sound.
Berom people are being wiped out one family at a time. It started 14years ago. Our men, our women, our children are being murdered on the streets, on their farms, in their sleep, on the way to school and sometimes still in the womb.
The culprits are called Unknown gunmen. They are unknown to the security agencies, unknown to the bloggers, unknown to TV, Radio and Newspapers. They are most terrifyingly unknown to the presidency. Funny thing is if you ask a 3 year old Berom boy who they are, he will tell you. I heard a statement from the FG vowing to deal with cattle rustlers and to protect cattle rearers. The Fulanis that carry AK47s alongside their sticks?But nothing was said of the farmers (Beroms). So who will protect the farmers? Who will protect their families from the cattle rearers?
My mother’s village is practically empty. The women and children are squatting in town. The men form bands, like vigilantes knowing that they cannot turn their backs away from their ancestral lands or they will be lost forever.
That is the plan. Shey you all know. It is a war to claim territory." We make their villages unsafe, they run away and we can roam and graze freely. 100years from now, no one will dispute it is ours." It is a long term plan but one family a night, in a year thousands are killed year in year out and the plan is taking shape.
A chemical explosion at British America in Lamingo area in Jos and the Federal Government orders an investigation. Families are being snuffed out, not a word. He is chasing money for people that are dying. When (if) he gets this money, how many will be alive to benefit from it? I am speaking about my people, who are displaced all over plateau state. In my family house in Jos, we cook with a huge pot outside. I cannot tell you how much it costs. We will bear the cost, if only we knew when help will come.
The rest of Nigeria is looking at the North East, but they have hope. Who is looking at the North Central? We are looking at ourselves. When people from Benue speak, we understand only too well.
Someone asked what the security agencies are doing, we are asking the same. I remember when the soldiers in Vom were pursued by women baring their breasts. They were camping in the midst of Vom people and still families were being killed.
I understand America’s unwillingness to give up their guns. Too many crazy people. If the Berom people decided to bear arms, who in honesty will blame them? How do you look at the corpses of children with their milky bloody brains on the floor next to their severed heads and not burn with murderous rage? How do you look at young pretty girls wearing tights in the Jos morning cold strewn on the floor in awkward positions on half harvested potato farms and not want vengeance? How do you wrap the bodies of your 65 year old uncle, his younger brother, his wife and two children in wrappers and lay them side by side in a large dug out red dirt ditch and still feel human? How does a mother stop being a mother when her breasts are still leaking with milk for a baby hacked to death with a cutlass? She would hug the older children for comfort, only they were killed too.
And O ye kinsmen of Fulani, that jump into every thread and talk about how much cattle the Fulani have lost. Can you help us do a body count? Count your cattle and victims and we will count just our bodies. If ours is higher, will you stop? Will your thirsty god finally be appeased? I am equating the lives of my people to your cows. I am to understand they are precious to you. You have killed our old, young and the babies. You have spared no one.
I call on President Buhari because he said he is for us all. Not just the cattle rearers.
Plateau state voted almost 50%, hear our cries.
Lastly, no one should mention graze reserves. You cannot soak a land with the blood of its indigenes and then hand it over to their killers. Your cows will be eating blood grass.As i was putting this piece together, new cries, young able bodied men,with lives snuffed out of them by unknown gun men. Help us please, come to our aid........people here that campaigned, hep us get the president, maybe no one is telling him. We learn from the last administration, that people in power can be isolated from things happening and that was or confidence i this new administration. The President must hear, know and act.
Ya Yesu Adagwi, see our tears. Save our children.

Pix 1 and 2 Pictures of the victims.
Pix 3 Victims murdered in cold blood.
you people better buy trailer of rat poison and lots of bear traps
and a sniper rifle or two
they'll take a hint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by bewla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....it is well!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
where are u all Sunday when an imposter play Lady F
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Sirlancelot(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Civilian will always behave like clown.You even lucky that i reply initially.Grow up dude.
Chitumu:
u saw it while the maiming was going on? I knew u were coward indeed. What prevent u from saving that preg women is only after u retreated to ur comfort zone and start spewing ur stupidity. As far as coward soldier like u was present and did nothing that make u a coward, idiot and hypocrite. Didnt u have phone during ur 3 year there show us d pic or quote a news paper ur bloody hypocrite.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Everfrank(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imokay:
hmmm, please report the cases you know.My people are in their villages, the nomads come, when they say don't allow your cattles to run down our crops they don't care,when an attempt to drive the cattles off the farm is made, the cattle rearers attack the people....that was the genesis. But i am not here for that debate, as I mourn these my brothers....I just want the madness to stop. The Federal Govt or whoever is in charge should in mercy find a way out of this mess.I can't say all what we see, we just need peace in the Berom land.

I sympathise with you for your lost. But some Fulani folks who lost their loved ones are equally grieving. You have presented your case well but can we now hear from a cattle Fulani man? Definitely not because while you have this mouthpiece they don't. We can only judge your matter here out of bias, malice or hatred for the cattle fulani. Some gullible posters above have already done that. The fulanis talk on radios and are painting even a worse picture of their predicament. How about that?
You people must sheath your swords and end this vicious circle of revenge and counter revenge. It's not doing you any good. It was bad leadership of former governor Joshua Dariye that was the Genesis of the uprisings on the Plateau not only between you and the fulanis but the resident hausas as well. Dariye was on record inciting the berom and others against hausas that that have coexisted for over a century. He was reported to have personally ordered attacks against resident hausas which led to imposition and extention a state of emergency and his suspension as a governor.
To be frank with you it's only through give and take, forgiveness, understanding and mutual respect that you'll attain the peace that evade you. The berom are fighting a war they cannot win. The nomadic nature of fulani and their massive population, spread and determination not to forgive or forget put them at an edge above you. They are tougher and know exactly where your people are at any given time but it's very difficult for you to trace them in the bush. Even when you do you only get two or three of them at a time. But you people are sitting ducks either in in your villages or in the next villages as refugees. So seek for genuine peace.
I hope your plea will reach your intended recipient. Buhari will definitely intervene as he promised. But be ready to give and take and to accept whatever settlement that may be reached. We suggested the inclusion of the cattle fulani representatives in the Constitution Amendment Conference organized by former president Jonathan but nobody took us serious.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by ArodewilliamsT: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imokay:
hmmm, please report the cases you know.My people are in their villages, the nomads come, when they say don't allow your cattles to run down our crops they don't care,when an attempt to drive the cattles off the farm is made, the cattle rearers attack the people....that was the genesis. But i am not here for that debate, as I mourn these my brothers....I just want the madness to stop. The Federal Govt or whoever is in charge should in mercy find a way out of this mess.I can't say all what we see, we just need peace in the Berom land.

To the Berom people. Good morning from a Biafran, whose people were killed by your son Gowon as he served the Fulani Caliphate. I FEEL NO PITY whatsoever even though the pictures may be heart-wrenching! Today Biafrans stand tall and have the ears of the world, with the republican power to influence it's destiny. Once again Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by vislabraye(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Lets pray Buhari reads his Fulani brothers the riot act, their impudence increased after his election win.
The Fulanis have killed more in NC than boko haram, still waiting for Bubu to berate his people rather than his nonchalant body language like nothing is happening at his back yard.
Nearly 500 dead since Buhari came to power, stop the killings.

I wonder what you people want to hear again. If someone can say, "why are you people killing my people?" What more can you expect ?

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by pazienza(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

To the Berom people. Good morning from a Biafran, whose people were killed by your son Gowon as he served the Fulani Caliphate. I FEEL NO PITY whatsoever even though the pictures may be heart-wrenching! Today Biafrans stand tall and have the ears of the world, with the republican power to influence it's destiny. Once again Good morning!

This is only the beginning of their pains.

Imagine what will happen to them when Biafra secedes and Sharia Islamic republic of Arewa-Oduanistan emerges from the ashes of Nigeria. Knowing how Islamic nations operates, forums like Nairaland won't be allowed to exist in that country, and the press will be completely censored, nobody is going to hear their cries, they will be completel Assimilated.

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Everfrank:

I sympathise with you for your lost. But some Fulani folks who lost their loved ones are equally grieving. You have presented your case well but can we now hear from a cattle Fulani man? Definitely not because while you have this mouthpiece they don't. We can only judge your matter here out of bias, malice or hatred for the cattle fulani. Some gullible posters above have already done that. The fulanis talk on radios and are painting even a worse picture of their predicament. How about that?
You people must sheath your swords and end this vicious circle of revenge and counter revenge. It's not doing you any good. It was bad leadership of former governor Joshua Dariye that was the Genesis of the uprisings on the Plateau not only between you and the fulanis but the resident hausas as well. Dariye was on record inciting the berom and others against hausas that that have coexisted for over a century. He was reported to have personally ordered attacks against resident hausas which led to imposition and extention a state of emergency and his suspension as a governor.
To be frank with you it's only through give and take, forgiveness, understanding and mutual respect that you'll attain the peace that evade you. The berom are fighting a war they cannot win. The nomadic nature of fulani and their massive population, spread and determination not to forgive or forget put them at an edge above you. They are tougher and know exactly where your people are at any given time but it's very difficult for you to trace them in the bush. Even when you do you only get two or three of them at a time. But you people are sitting ducks either in in your villages or in the next villages as refugees. So seek for genuine peace.
I hope your plea will reach your intended recipient. Buhari will definitely intervene as he promised. But be ready to give and take and to accept whatever settlement that may be reached. We suggested the inclusion of the cattle fulani representatives in the Constitution Amendment Conference organized by former president Jonathan but nobody took us serious.

Well, I may not know much about the Berom people but it's a well known fact that the Fulani herdsmen are very deadly.
They've had conflicts with people down South, the Yoruba towns, Igbos, Delta State and Rivers state. They've raped, killed women and children, and even robbed. I don't want to be bias here but can we analyse this properly ?
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by nobul(m): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Fulani he shal not be well with U people. Very very.sun ur hon time is coming sun sun.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by jaytee01(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2015
salam1:
r u saying d beroms don't kill d Fulani's? plssss stop being bias u only report wen Fulani's retaliat but refuse to say anything wen d berom attack d fulanis
Are you sure that you are okay?
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
okosodo:

That's it, all muslims supports animalstic killings
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by freedom96: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
@Imokay you're a bloody,dirty,lying hypocrite!How dare you be as shameless as this? angry Fulani herdsmen killing berom terrorist?Does that even make sense to you?The truth is that berom militias are xenophobic animals!Why would you attack and kill travellers?Assuming it's true they were attacked by the fulanis,why dnt they go after the fulanis instead of innocent travellers?Sooner or later,karma will catch up with all of you! angry

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by BOBBYLET: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
citizenY:

Everyone getting a gun means going to battle without an army. Temperance dictates thaf we have no options but to get a sovereign to do It's duty. My opinion though.
hmmm
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by richardomoko: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
My brother u people have to protect yourselves, stop looking in the direction of the govt. When u respond as in defending yourselves when they attack only, it is likely the govt would find a compromising position for all parties involved.
INTROVERT:
cry cry cry cry
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nigerd(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
salam1:

U GOT NO FEAR OF GOD...
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Imokay: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Innocent travelers with derailing cattles. What is hostile in telling the herdsmen not to allow their cattles graze cultivated land? or trying to stone or you stick on the animals to scare them off the farms? Helloooo, as much as i am not here to trade words....you seriously don't make sense but for the respect of my brothers, I am not here to trade words with you. Peace be on to you.
freedom96:
@Imokay you're a bloody,dirty,lying hypocrite!How dare you be as shameless as this? angry Fulani herdsmen killing berom terrorist?Does that even make sense to you?The truth is that berom militias are xenophobic animals!Why would you attack and kill travellers?Assuming it's true they were attacked by the fulanis,why dnt they go after the fulanis instead of innocent travellers?Sooner or later,karma will catch up with all of you! angry
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by hakanai(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Imokay:
That is why the Federal and State Govt must decisively intervene. Nobody or tribe deserves death as a means to seek redress. I believe you know the genesis. The Beroms did not make an attempt at retaliating until it seemed like help will never come. You know...that is just a natural instinct but it never resolves the issues and never makes it right, it only makes them worse. If you ask me, the Fulanis must know and understand that being nomads does not make you the owner of anywhere you choose to stop and allow your cattle to graze rather, it makes you have a lot hosts of which you must be ready to not go beyond what your host will allow. At least if i come to your house and you allow me sit in your living room,won't you be surprised to find me lying down on your bed? If you slap me and I return the slap....who is at fault? The fact that they are nomads and have strong tie with powers that be in high places cannot be overemphasized but seriously, I am not ready for the debate about who is right or wrong because there will always be two sides to it....I just want this senselessness to stop and my people (the Beroms) back in their villages and safe to plant their potatoes etc, the Fulanis should be organized into ranches up north maybe Daura in Katsina State and mandated to stay in their ranches and any new set Fulani coming in from outside Nigeria as nomads should register and stay at the ranch to attend to his cattle.Anyone who wants to trade in cattle can go to these ranches for business.I am tired of trading blames afterall the two guys that fell day before yesterday were just going on their own. They were not farmers self, they both work with different organizations in Jos. They died because they are Beroms going to visit their displaced family members in B/Ladi. I mean...............its all senseless.

You should not over rule the fact the fight started with the Hausas in the Urban centres and the Fulanis never showed interest in the fight or political affairs of Plateau state apart from grazing in the fields. We had the days where even issues between nomads or with farmers were brought before the Berom local chiefs.Not because of anything but because the chiefs were fair and lead with wisdom.That has all gone with the crisis that started over local council politics and other agenda to annihilate certain sections of the populace by the Plateau power players.Before now it was the Fulanis that took the brunt of the onslaught by the Beroms as they never saw it coming and were largely in berom enclaves.I know alot of the berom poor communities saw the bounties of cattle and meat as reasons to use the carnage to attack and kill them in the bush. The Fulanis petitioned to the Police,state government and even FGN.Warning and then retaliation followed.I heard the rumor from that the governor simply said they were not entitled to any sympathy or considerations as they were not native to plateau.They have no right to cry for fairness or justice.Now that is leadership failure. We all understand the coded expulsion stance of state government(under Jang particularly) and indigents to turn up the heat with Hali (attitude) and violence thing.As to drive out the none natives.
Again i have had countless accounts of peace meeting held by both parties.Even by the late Datong(RIP) to foster peace and harmony. Often times,its broke by some Berom youths snatching cattle or deliberately shooting to kill/injure the cattle.Its all sad this is happening.
I spent a good part of my life in Jos and i know exactly what am saying. The Fulanis fault is the non-forgiving stance.So the circle continues. The original Berom agenda was to expel none indigenous persons -particularly Hausas and mostly Muslims. Also to hijack the state politics & economic activities,which was majorly controlled by none natives.I think that went wrongly and It back fired.when the fire was lite nobody knew it will become Fulani and berom for years or how it will partition the state without achieving the desired result.
I can tell you the ruins,the carnage and death.The beroms started the community attack (aka Zobe attack) thing that has made Jos what it is.
Peace can be achieved if only trust can be returned.Which is a long call because you have the Berom still agitating for Fulani expulsion/destruction and the Fulanis asking to retaliate or draw blood at any instance even the death of a cow not minding what happened.
I lost an Uncle and friends in Jos. Good people who had nothing to do with the politics or dominance conspiracy sold to the youths to cause conflicts.Berom Fulani crisis needs to be treated by a neutral group and enforcement is needed.
You deserve my respect and again RIP to the innocent people.Wish you folks peace and enduring happiness.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by freedom96: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Imokay:
Innocent travelers with derailing cattles. What is hostile in telling the herdsmen not to allow their cattles graze cultivated land? or trying to stone or you stick on the animals to scare them off the farms? Helloooo, as much as i am not here to trade words....you seriously don't make sense but for the respect of my brothers, I am not here to trade words with you. Peace be on to you.
I mean travellers from abuja-nasarawa to bauchi,gombe etc.Do they also graze the cultivated land huh?
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Yujin(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2015
kishimi8:

So land that was bought by people's sweat with their own money should be taken back with force abi?? .. as we suspected Igbos are the ones instigating the fights happening all over the north, Pls go check the history of plateau state, not all parts of plateau belong to the beroms, secondly don't forget that it's the same fulani people you hate that actually even gave them a chance to rule in jos, jos always had an emir, it was sardauna that installed the first traditional ruler of jos from berom extraction,

Igbos be spreading hate since they lost the war, ,
Can you give me the name of the emirs that ruled Jos before Ahmadu Bello gave the leadership to the Berom? You're such a liar. The history of Jos is well documented. You can never change it.
Its such a pity that the plateau people have failed to study their enemies. What is happening presently is what happened before the Europeans came. These marauders took Bauchi, a sizable part of Gombe, Adamawa and Taraba by killing off the real owners of those areas. Its well documented. Plateau people only escaped because of the topography of their land. It was a big problem for the fulani calvary. They're back from where they stopped but now with government backing. Looking at the modus operandi of the attackers any experienced fighter will know that those killers are not just ordinary herdsmen. They are well trained and I can say some of them have military experience. This is what the middle belt people are up against. Except you take the bull by the horns you will soon be extinct. Good luck to your if you put up a resistance and RIP in advance if you're looking up to the fulani led government for succour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by kishimi8(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Yujin:

Can you give me the name of the emirs that ruled Jos before Ahmadu Bello gave the leadership to the Berom? You're such a liar. The history of Jos is well documented. You can never change it.
Its such a pity that the plateau people have failed to study their enemies. What is happening presently is what happened before the Europeans came. These marauders took Bauchi, a sizable part of Gombe, Adamawa and Taraba by killing off the real owners of those areas. Its well documented. Plateau people only escaped because of the topography of their land. It was a big problem for the fulani calvary. They're back from where they stopped but now with government backing. Looking at the modus operandi of the attackers any experienced fighter will know that those killers are not just ordinary herdsmen. They are well trained and I can say some of them have military experience. This is what the middle belt people are up against. Except you take the bull by the horns you will soon be extinct. Good luck to your if you put up a resistance and RIP in advance if you're looking up to the fulani led government for succour.

Dr fom bot was installed by ahmadu bello oga,
And stop trying to spread your hate down here, people like you are the reason fights always crop up, you keep saying people should pick up arms and fight, because you are not the one doing the fighting, and you are not affected, . Wicked soul
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Henry22(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
kishimi8:

So land that was bought by people's sweat with their own money should be taken back with force abi?? .. as we suspected Igbos are the ones instigating the fights happening all over the north, Pls go check the history of plateau state, not all parts of plateau belong to the beroms, secondly don't forget that it's the same fulani people you hate that actually even gave them a chance to rule in jos, jos always had an emir, it was sardauna that installed the first traditional ruler of jos from berom extraction,

Igbos be spreading hate since they lost the war, ,
yorubas always looking for cheap oppurtunity to cast thier ugly hate gospel......please if you are looking for an oppurtunity to show me how much you hate me why dont go and join the bokoharam boys or still better go and join ISIS and stop quoting me.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Everfrank:

The other alternative is to form bands and look for Fulani villages to attack. You can't continue staying in your villages and do nothing. It's only when you retaliate with equal force that the killings will stop. Spray all your crops with rat poison or something that kills cows once they forage!! Saw this particular one in Jigawa and Fulani give themselves brain on eating cash crops.

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by kishimi8(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Everfrank:

True talk, it was all about politics,
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Yujin(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
kishimi8:

Dr fom bot was installed by ahmadu bello oga,
And stop trying to spread your hate down here, people like you are the reason fights always crop up, you keep saying people should pick up arms and fight, because you are not the one doing the fighting, and you are not affected, . Wicked soul
Your lies will find you out. Your wickedness will consume you soon. I asked you for the first emirs that ruled Jos and you are telling me Ahmadu Bello installed Fom Bot. You know there was never any such thing as Emir in the history of the city. Even before Dr. Fom Bot there was another berom leader of Jos. Stop lying as you can never deceive any studious individual. The records are there and besides I know Plateau state and Jos in particular more than you.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by citizenY(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Yujin,

Since you know Jos very well, can you tell us who was chief before Rwang Pam and Fom Bot?
Does Jos belong to Berom, Miango, Jarawa/ Anaguta or anybody else?

I do not know where Rwang Pam cones from but Fom Bot is from Riyom and I understand that Gyang Buba is from Du.

Thank you.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Yujin(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2015
citizenY:
@Yujin,

Since you know Jos very well, can you tell us who was chief before Rwang Pam and Fom Bot?
Does Jos belong to Berom, Miango, Jarawa/ Anaguta or anybody else?

I do not know where Rwang Pam cones from but Fom Bot is from Riyom and I understand that Gyang Buba is from Du.

Thank you.
Ok. You mentioned Rwang Pam who was the Gbong Gwom before Dr. Fom Bot and he also was a Berom. Before him there was another named Da Dachung Gyang. He also was from Riyom. Actually Riyom happens to be where the traditional headquarters of the Beroms is. Like Warri like Jos if you understand what I mean.
The present city of Jos is made up of Jos North(Anaguta, Berom and Afizere), Jos South(Berom), Jos East(Afizere) and Bassa(Irigwe et al) LGAs. There's no single hausa or fulani there. So where's the emir coming from? Now the mining activities which is the nucleus of the city leaned towards the Jos south side the which is the Berom side hence the reason why they've produced the traditional ruler of what Jos has become today. Mind you the present LGAs are a later creation by IBB for political reasons and the effect is what we're seeing today in Jos.
Like the Beroms will greet, I say: ala lo me.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by citizenY(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Yujin:

Ok. You mentioned Rwang Pam who was the Gbong Gwom before Dr. Fom Bot and he also was a Berom. Before him there was another named Da Dachung Gyang. He also was from Riyom. Actually Riyom happens to be where the traditional headquarters of the Beroms is. Like Warri like Jos if you understand what I mean.
The present city of Jos is made up of Jos North(Anaguta, Berom and Afizere), Jos South(Berom), Jos East(Afizere) and Bassa(Irigwe et al) LGAs. There's no single hausa or fulani there. So where's the emir coming from? Now the mining activities which is the nucleus of the city leaned towards the Jos south side the which is the Berom side hence the reason why they've produced the traditional ruler of what Jos has become today. Mind you the present LGAs are a later creation by IBB for political reasons and the effect is what we're seeing today in Jos.
Like the Beroms will greet, I say: ala lo me.

Mafeng piek.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by marykaydee: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
The most annoying part of this conversation is that nobody is talking about the leaders(political) ,local chiefs, and the gbong gwom (head chief of jos). What are they doing about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.