Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow (981 Views)

Choosing The Right Foundation For That Project Type & Soil. / How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Cost Of Building Foundation for a 4 Bedroom Bungalow In The East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by rj45plug: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders, I bought one plot of land in Arigbajo, Ogun state. I would like experienced builders to give me a detailed cost of finishing ONLY the foundation of a 2 bedroom flat with all the rooms masters.
This foundation contains:
2 master bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 dining, 1 kitchen, 1 store, 1 visitor's toilet. ALL rooms should be spacious

This foundation should involve the quantity and cost of the following:
*bags of cement
*6" blocks
*sharp sand
*gravel
*any other thing involved
I would be so glad to receive your incisive replies for I know many have built theirs with your contributions. Pls, I await your honest replies. Thank you
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by rj45plug: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please, without ur contributions, I will find it exorbitant and difficult to embark on dis project. Pls, help ur brother. Thank u
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
rj45plug:
My fellow Nairalanders, I bought one plot of land in Arigbajo, Ogun state. I would like experienced builders to give me a detailed cost of finishing ONLY the foundation of a 2 bedroom flat with all the rooms masters.
This foundation contains:
2 master bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 dining, 1 kitchen, 1 store, 1 visitor's toilet. ALL rooms should be spacious

This foundation should involve the quantity and cost of the following:
*bags of cement
*6" blocks
*sharp sand
*gravel
*any other thing involved
I would be so glad to receive your incisive replies for I know many have built theirs with your contributions. Pls, I await your honest replies. Thank you

If avoidable, try not to use 6 inchers for your foundation. You can use them as internal partitions.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by rj45plug: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
@EgunMogaji: how many inches do u suggest and why?
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
It's just what I've learnt on here over time. I stand to be corrected but I've never seen skimanski, aventures, spyder, Abdulwastecx, etc use 6" blocks for foundation.

Thus on my build I'll be using 9 inchers, pillars, dpc and German flooring.

Good luck.

Search for Brabus and a 6" foundation he did on here and read the comments to get a better feel.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by rj45plug: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2015
@EgunMogaji: Thanks. But am yet to get a good quotation of the costs and quantities involved
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by rj45plug: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2015
I was thinking we have builders here that can always provide all the answers needed. It seems I have to search elsewhere since no one is willing to succour with my requests.
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by fendorf(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Contact us for Your Granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by PeoplesArmy: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
rj45plug:
I was thinking we have builders here that can always provide all the answers needed. It seems I have to search elsewhere since no one is willing to succour with my requests.

Your specification is very vague. No builder worth his onions will give you a quote based on what you wrote....only people like Brabus and Eghosajohnny. What are the dimensions of the rooms kitchen etc. The first thing you should do is get somebody to draw a plan for you with dimensions before you start looking for quotes unless you want people to start conjuring figures from the air. This has been said so many times on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Your specification is very vague. No builder worth his onions will give you a quote based on what you wrote....only people like Brabus and Eghosajohnny. What are the dimensions of the rooms kitchen etc. The first thing you should do is get somebody to draw a plan for you with dimensions before you start looking for quotes unless you want people to start conjuring figures from the air. This has been said so many times on NL.

Maybe OP is hoping that a builder/architect has such a plan in his arsenal.
Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by darenyx(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
rj45plug:

@op. Trust me, there are good builders/q.s/architects here that can give quotes, but you should be more specific, at least you should have a plan of what you want to build showing dimensions ( even if it's a rough sketch), the location is already know... and then you would get good quotes send to you... if u doubt.. ask my oga EgunMogaji grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Doing Foundation For 2 Master Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
darenyx:

@op. Trust me, there are good builders/q.s/architects here that can give quotes, but you should be more specific, at least you should have a plan of what you want to build showing dimensions ( even if it's a rough sketch), the location is already know... and then you would get good quotes send to you... if u doubt.. ask my oga EgunMogaji grin

If it's of any value to the OP, I give you a solid recommendation without any reservation.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted 2nos Of Miniflat On 307sqm Land @ Owutu, Agric-ikorodu / Plots Of Land For Sale Off Stadium Road,portharcourt (with Pictures) / Please Help Me I Need A Loan With House As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.