Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos (50413 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Evaromantik(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Freaking numpties.....you are celebrating a man loittering in the most peaciful part of the forest without any enemy at target......when war break out,tell me this man will not fled for his dear life........muzzy brained propagandists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by sapientia(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2015
I pray that this be a propaganda...

Even in America, Russia, Britain, China and France... Generals dont go to war fronts since world war.

At his stage, he is a strategist and not a foot soldier.. He should be called to order pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by islandmoon: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2015
fulanimafia:
Impressive, yet some wailers kicked against his merit based appointment because he comes from the North.

How many more competent men have we sacrificed on the altar of ethnicity? President Buhari should not yield to the myopic desires of advocates of the status quo.

Change. Delivered.

Cc: lalasticlala

look at your name, Fulani Mafia indeed, is that a good name? shame to you, Tell buhari to stop his people from killing Berom people in Jos oo! be warned!!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by butububu: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:

But your boy GEJ embraced BH, called them your siblings and used them as an excuse for embezzlement. You have no shame.

Baba walin walers
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2015
And Buhari called them 'our brothers'.

LRNZH:

But your boy GEJ embraced BH, called them your siblings and used them as an excuse for embezzlement. You have no shame.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
You mean the brainwashed zombies who can't stand simple truth,coming after him. Best he simply ignores them.

But,does it mean channels television followed them to sambisa shocked? I only know International war journalists to have the guts to do such.
PROVACATEUR:
This is the best post, I'm sorry they will come after you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Good development.
But wait, this might be a photo op-ed.
Who can tell the real location of this supposed war front?

Just thinking:-
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
sapientia:
I pray that this be a propaganda...

Even in America, Russia, Britain, China and France... Generals dont go to war fronts since world war.

At his stage, he is a strategist and not a foot soldier.. He should be called to order pls
Give me links or journals were it was stated that Generals dont go to warfronts?

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by tayour917i(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
We want results not pictures. Enough of this useless propaganda. Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated or their attacks stopped

Must you comment... Can't you commend such courage
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
kITATITA:
I don't support the COAS going to the front except as morale booster. He could become a target and a loss to the nation at that level. 2) His presence could invigorate the insurgents in an effort to target him. 3) His administrative and strategy tasks remain unattended to anytime he's away from his desk. He's not only commander for Boko Haram operations. There are other areas to attend to.
He was no where near where the real action is taking place. this is just propaganda.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by exactly77(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Epitome of a true General. My prayer is that he isn't playing to the gallery.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

The Ogiso Kings, and most importantly...

Oba Ewuare the great and Oba Ovhoramwen N'Ogbaisi cry cry

I too like dat Oba Ovhoramwen oooo
Hundred of years before Ovanranwen N'Ogbaisi's reign, the practice was discontinued when the Oba (I've forgotten his name) died in a river during one of his expeditions.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by xeeco: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
We want results not pictures. Enough of this useless propaganda. Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated or their attacks stopped

Your stupidity reeks like poo!!! Can former chiefs even enter Borno barracks not to talk of war front? Anuofia!!!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by sage2(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
kITATITA:
I don't support the COAS going to the front except as morale booster. He could become a target and a loss to the nation at that level. 2) His presence could invigorate the insurgents in an effort to target him. 3) His administrative and strategy tasks remain unattended to anytime he's away from his desk. He's not only commander for Boko Haram operations. There are other areas to attend to.

It takes a well developed and refined brain to see this way. Nigerians are easily carried away.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
You are stup!d but your siggy is hilarious. cheesy
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by soleexx(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
God job Sir!! But be careful and watchful for Terrorist Ambush, Bobby-Trap and some ground grenades
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by popcykaylah(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
if na those pensioners wey gej appoint then ...thier own na to sit for Abuja dey collect money..
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Spidermon: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
I understand that this exercise is to boost troop morale and public confidence in the military but for Channels tv to be able to video the event, there must have been little risk involved.
If na Al jazeera now ehen...
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by morbeta(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

This is a typical wailer!!! Always sleeping on duty. Sleep on!!! Drunkard! Change train has left your station.

GOd bless and protect our General and his boys.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Okay but this is what leaders do to boost morale.

Buhari, as a sitting President, led military men to fight the Maitatsine (sp).

But my hero is still Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr., U.S. General grin

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by akilo1: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
wailer.nothg good will ever come from.why not u go and join army?
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by loomer: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Una just show us bush wey no get BH na who una dey fool?
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
When the group (Maitatsine) resurrected in Adamawa, Buhari said: “I flew into Adamawa as head of state, and that was the last you heard of Maitatsine.”

General Buhari, I ask you to not fly into Sambisa this time (we need you for more serious purposes) but please send a seasoned professional army leader in your place and have him do the job.

No retreat, no pardon, no prisoner grin

1 Like

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Were r does wu say he is a Kim Kardashian
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by bams2999(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes Buratai you true son of Home of Peace May ALLAH help you and protect
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
too rugged! Rugged!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by JuanDeDios: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
That's right. But a process has to lead us to results, right?
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by sparkwil(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Was I wrong after all
Is it that Buhari is a scholar and not a dullaard angry
Time will tell...
For nw I still think he's a dul....

I love this..
I just love this...
I'm a proud Nigerian for once in a very long time
God bless d COAS
God bless d Nigerian army
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by AdeniyiA(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
BlackBaron:
Damn...balls of steel.

Very rare to see a Nigerian army chief on the frontline or newly liberated areas in modern times. That's how it should be...not like those ex chiefs sitting easy in Abuja.

Blame the pot-bellies cheesy
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by darkjorse: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
No be im brothers. No be him dey give them strategies before? All what he will do now is to tell them to flee. Just like when buhari became president, Shekau just disappear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.