Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight (933 Views)

Femi Adesina, Rewane Bismarck And Oby Ezekwezili On Channels TV Live / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by TROL(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
I have read with utter disappointment and sadness with the purposelesness of this generation. For all its worth, it is very important to set the record straight and separate lies from truth. Madam Oby Ezekwesili deserves every respect she or any of the bring back our girls campaigners get from discerning people like us. And until we Shun hatred and understand for a fact that those who lost the last election have done so and moved on, the better for us. In setting the record straight, it is not a fable for us to understand that the Jonathan administration handled the Chibok girls affairs poorly. And this is in itself gave substance to the advocacy of madam Oby. Now you can hate her for anything else, but standing and advocating that we bring back our humanity over a thing that we should have all been an advocate for is most condemnable. We were all party to the reality of how much GEJ led administration victimised and frustrated this group from inception, several cases of teargasing them and stomp up their meeting places like an enraged elephant. It is only okay if the group contributed its quota into the downfall of GEJ'S administration due to ineptitude and arrogance and sheer irresponsibility on its part. Fast forward to Buhari 's emergence, they marched like they always do and behold, they weren't tear gassed or barricaded with a battalion of soldiers but rather allowed into ASO ROCK with open arms. And allowed to state their grievances which is all they asked of GEJ earlier. They got a promise however from Buhari's part to do his possible best to bring back the girls as evidenced by the globe trotting of Buhari to acquire the necessary support to counter the faceless, barbaric tribe of blood suckers called boko haram. This however didn't stop the m from advocating. They still meet everyday till today and Madam Oby hasn't stopped being a part. Their seeming silence is only in respect to giving GMB his chance to fulfil his promise and nothing more. For anyone who refuses to be bias, you'd notice they are having a week of commemoration for the 500 days of the girls abduction as we speak. And madam Oby is actively involved as evidence is all her tweets since she came back from a week long RCCG programme and her interface with fellow BBOG campaigners. Edgar however has a personal ox to grind, the tone of the article is devoid of objectivity as he went on to insult the woman's person without recourse to knowing why and how things are sometimes done. Let's not forget, as the Yorubas will say, that when we throw stones into the market, it sometimes hit a relative. The Chibok girls' abduction wil forever be a sad phase in our fledging democracy and casting aspersions on the character of those involved speaks more of us than the person. Madam Oby is not your enemy, your myopia and inhumane choice of defending the indefensible cruel government of Jonathan probably is. Let who has a conscience submit to its constant prick

2 Likes

Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ha! at last.
I swear its been a while I've seen a good counter thread like this on Nairaland.
I can't but concur with you. Let's be factual with ourselves , some people can't still get over this issue of APC winning that election. well, I guess We are evolving, at least its now internet arguments/crisis and not how it was those days when u say something and u end up been molested the second day.
You've spoken well OP. I also counter that thread. I said he's high on something. Let's just hope people see the truth and not that bias thought of one drunkard. Madam Oby is a hero that we must celebrate. when nobody stood to the injustice melted on Nigerians by the pat administration. she stood firm and fought gallantly. I'm sure the parents of those abducted chibok girls would forever remember her. she was their mouth piece.
pls hit like to wish more power to madam oby's elbow.
abi bawo?

2 Likes

Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by BraniacX(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rubbish!!!!

That's what the OP and the guy above me just typed!!!

So according to both of you, Oby ezekwesili is just holding of her campaign of attrition in order to give bubu enough time to bring back the chibok girls right? undecided and we should not attack her because she gave GEJ enough time too right? And also, you insinuate that her campaigns were toned down because bubu received them at the villa as against GEJ's teargassing them right? Doesn't this mean it has been less about the chibok girls and more about her selfworth and that of her BBOG group in the eyes of whoever is in aso rock all these while? Because if the motive is to bring back the chibok girls, why should their being better received by bubu at the villa make any difference to their campaign? undecided and also, when has "doing all he can" been a sufficient response from a sitting president on the kidnapped chibok girls for the BBOG group? I thought the only acceptable outcome for them was the return of the girls irrespective of the methods and cost? angry was the BBOG ever the DAYP-CTR-TKCG (Do All You Possibly Can To Return The Kidnapped Chibok Girls)? Or does a change in the presidency translate into a change in motives for oby and the BBOG group? I hope not!! Because that would be unbridled hypocrisy

And if oby gets nominated for a ministerial slot, well that will be a loud message we would all hear and understand

5 Likes

Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Typin
Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by Tonitelli: 2:34am On Aug 23, 2015
BraniacX:
Rubbish!!!!

So according to both of you, Oby ezekwesili is just holding of her campaign of attrition in order to give bubu enough time to bring back the chibok girls right? undecided and we should not attack her because she gave GEJ enough time too right? And also, you insinuate that her campaigns were toned down because bubu received them at the villa as against GEJ's teargassing them right? Doesn't this mean it has been less about the chibok girls and more about her selfworth and that of her BBOG group in the eyes of whoever is in aso rock all these while? Because if the motive is to bring back the chibok girls, why should their being better received by bubu at the villa make any difference to their campaign? undecided and also, when has "doing all he can" been a sufficient response from a sitting president on the kidnapped chibok girls for the BBOG group? I thought the only acceptable outcome for them was the return of the girls irrespective of the methods and cost? angry was the BBOG ever the DAYP-CTR-TKCG (Do All You Possibly Can To Return The Kidnapped Chibok Girls)? Or does a change in the presidency translate into a change in motives for oby and the BBOG group? I hope not!! Because that would be unbridled hypocrisy

And if oby gets nominated for a ministerial slot, well that will be a loud message we would all hear and understand

smh...using utter rubbish to counter wot u called rubbish...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by disloman(m): 3:34am On Aug 23, 2015
BraniacX:
Rubbish!!!!

Trash.
Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by disloman(m): 3:37am On Aug 23, 2015
D reaction towards a listened govt will b different from one that bothered not to give u an audience.Op!God bless u n ur generation.BBOG is still active n never lose steam.God will help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by ibknaanii(m): 4:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Am really interested on hw dis issue will unfold.
Re: RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
ibknaanii:
Am really interested on hw dis issue will unfold.
wch issue would that be ?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Electoral Tribunal: Amaechi, Peterside Pull Out Of Inspection Process / Interesting Short Video On Youtube- Death Of Saro-wiwa / Amaechi's Confirmation: A Celebration And Reward Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.