Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song (787 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / ... Was Walked Out Of A Training For Refusing To Dance To A Secular Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
BOMA BEREPIKI... A man that believes in good music with decent lyrics... A man that believes in gospel music...operation flush out all the corrupt songs... I believe songs should have meaning... Lyrical dept... And moral input in the lives of the listeners and dancers.. I believe songs with decent lyrics should be played in our schools... Our children are like empty memory card, they store anything they see and hear in their memory...Kids of these days say words they heard from a song and by default they are corrupted if the words have no moral input. I got sacked 3days after getting my offer letter to work as a physics, maths and further maths teacher in a big private school at GRA pH.. Salary 70k/month...Just because I refused to dance to a secular song 'shake body' I was kicked out ... Silly reason to sack som1, all in the guise of poor team work... Truly everybody danced except me ... I told them my reason for not dancing which is: I don't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name of Jesus or at least with morally good lyrics... My body is the temple of God and I use it to honor God...After my explanation, I got a sack letter... Never in history... So strange an event the day it happened to me... A world record... A defining moment... Wow This is worthy of a medal of national honor... Lol... Greatness is my name... I feel blessed for being persecuted, what an honor... A movement for decent music has begun... Letx encourage good lyrics in songs n also decent music videos... Letx fight against Unclothedness in our movies n music videos... Letx shine the light... Haters are welcome... They are indeed contributors to every greatness step I take in life... Lol... Persecutors are welcome too, the more the scars the more THE RANKS...lol

Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by youngaz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
owhk........looks like i earned d erm FTC 2day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by ayatt(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
really?
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by 77al: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2015
I smell cosmetic stories all arround.
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by kevoh(m): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Give it a break jare! angry You have created countless threads on this same silly matter of yours all over NL. This is called SPAMMING. You got sacked! GBAM! Move on with your life but apparently you can't because you are deeply hurt due to your silly action causing the job loss. You keep creating these same threads to console yourself. Oga move on! Thank you!
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevoh:
Give it a break jare! angry You have created countless threads on this same silly matter of yours all over NL. This is called SPAMMING. You got sacked! GBAM! Move on with your life but apparently you can't because you are deeply hurt due to your silly action causing the job loss. You keep creating these same threads to console yourself. Oga move on! Thank you!
No regrets brother... If the same thing happens 10times, I
will still not bend my principles...TRUST me, it pays to
stand for something... At long run it pays far beyond ur
imagination...
Sorry for bothering you tho... Buh I guess itx ur choice...
Nobody forced u to open the thread... Itx a free LAND... I
can open whatever thread I choose to... U can choose to
stay away... Afterall there are threads with just 2views n
no comment...
I can open the same thread in all the sections... It's
nobody's biz...as I said, it's a free LAND
Buh come to think of it, I'v gotten over 900views n several
comments, that means the thread is worth the buzz
Why not open ur own thread, tell ur story n see how
people will react... As for me, I'v achieved my purpose for
opening this thread n am grateful n fulfilled... Expect
another Thought provoking thread from me... This is one
of my hobbies n am having fun... Am learning a lot too...
Am getting sincere advice from people that don't know me
at all...people get to hear Jesus through me, tho I ain't
perfect, my perfection is in Jesus...my philosophy about
morality is being preached also... Whether you accept it or
not, u'v seen it on my thread... Mission accomplished
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by kevoh(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
berepiki:
Buh come to think of it, I'v gotten over 900views n several
comments,
Kikiki grin , 900 views and several comments! You should add those ''achievements'' in your CV, it will look good for your professional life and maybe get you a new job. grin grin

berepiki:
Why not open ur own thread, tell ur story n see how
people will react...
Gosh this chap must be a child. It's quite obvious now the main reason you were sacked. So you measure your self-worth by the amounts of idiotic threads and how FACELESS people react to it. Man, your level of ridiculousness and shallow reasoning know no bound! Yuck!
Re: WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song by berepiki(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevoh:

Kikiki grin , 900 views and several comments! You should add those ''achievements'' in your CV, it will look good for your professional life and maybe get you a new job. grin grin

Gosh this chap must be a child. It's quite obvious now the main reason you were sacked. So you measure your self-worth by the amounts of idiotic threads and how FACELESS people react to it. Man, your level of ridiculousness and shallow reasoning know no bound! Yuck!
...wow... Thanks for the attention...Lol... Enough of the fight...let love flow... Bless you for all your comments... Let peace rain...thanks for the comment... I luv u n let us move to the next big thing that is before us.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If I Dont Give Exactly One-tenth Of My Salary As Tithe? / By Which Authority Do You Call D Bible D Word Of God Or D Quran D Word Of Allah? / Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.