Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Make Money While Having Fun... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Money While Having Fun... (3058 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 3:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Now that i have ur attention...few days ago i was introduced to a beauty biz that really got my attention cos twas a wonderful platform for me to actually have fun while making money to support my humble self...felt u guys to know abt it.its called ORIFLAME.oriflame is a sweden cosmetics company of over 48years present in 62countries of the world.
Products are:makeup,fragrances,bodycare,haircare and skincare products.
It has a very low start up investment with 1200naira only for registration and products ranging frm 400-7000naira.
Their products are monthly need in every home so thats recurring customers for you.
The best part is u get to earn money by getting 30% profit frm products and also get a reasonable percentage wen u refer prospects.
Call 08158629307 for more details.
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by Glowinggee: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
For sure Oriflame is transforming people's life,and helping them fulfil their dreams with awesome quality products.
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by bercks(f): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oriflame has been changing my life since it came into Nigeria....with oriflame you have fun,look good,meet people,go places and make money...all in one package

Join the team today!
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Oriflame products understands that looking good is good business and so provides all skin care products you need.call 08158629307 or send a mail to miz_owen@yahoo.com to become a consultant today!!!

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oriflame gold directors on their way to spain.oriflame offers trips abroad to committed and hard working consultants.if they can do it u can too.send a mail to miz_owen@yahoo.com or call 08158629307 to get started.u can do it if u put ur mind to it.

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello all,my name is Glory and I am currently a 6 figures earner in Oriflame. I signed up in January ,got my personal products and dint do much cos I had to prepare for my first professional exams ,and it wasnt easy but I started in March(i regret not starting immediately).

Heres a summary of my journey so far,sit back,enjoy and learn.....

‎My first earning in Oriflame was less than 2000. I remembered calling customer service the next month to find out why I wasnt paid and I was told earnings less than 2k arent paid but left in the prepaid account for next months order‎,That made me spark dat I have to get oriflame alert so I hit social media to recruit. ‎My goal was to just get alert from oriflame!!! ‎At this point I was still taking it slow, not as a biz but I was doing it for fun as I love d internet and love d adventures in it,so I was playing,d next month,I fulfilled my goal and got a 3k alert.

‎So I said,if I can get 3k why not get more from oriflame so I started working, I got 8k, next I got to 12% and got 15k alert, got 47k, then 80k,120k and so on and so forth. With a demanding medical school schedule ,i kept going, I kept doubling my earnings when I move to d next level.

Now I am ALL out as Oriflame is no longer for fun for me but its now a biz‎ so now I run it like my biz which means I dont treat it anyhow.

Now I am a director thats aiming for sapphire director next month by his Grace‎, My aim for now is to hit 1million monthly and I am working towards it.

Oriflame has got a lot of opportunities,embrace them.

Do you know y I love Oriflame?? YOU are rewarded for ur hardwork,not any sponsor, some other companies,monkey go dey work but na baboon go dey chop BUT oriflame rewards u for your work‎.

‎I hope you enjoyed my true-life story??‎

‎Thats a true life story of an oriflame crazy lady.yours cud be nxt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello all,my name is Glory and I am currently a 6 figures earner in Oriflame. I signed up in January ,got my personal products and dint do much cos I had to prepare for my first professional exams ,and it wasnt easy but I started in March(i regret not starting immediately).

Heres a summary of my journey so far,sit back,enjoy and learn.....

‎My first earning in Oriflame was less than 2000. I remembered calling customer service the next month to find out why I wasnt paid and I was told earnings less than 2k arent paid but left in the prepaid account for next months order‎,That made me spark dat I have to get oriflame alert so I hit social media to recruit. ‎My goal was to just get alert from oriflame!!! ‎At this point I was still taking it slow, not as a biz but I was doing it for fun as I love d internet and love d adventures in it,so I was playing,d next month,I fulfilled my goal and got a 3k alert.

‎So I said,if I can get 3k why not get more from oriflame so I started working, I got 8k, next I got to 12% and got 15k alert, got 47k, then 80k,120k and so on and so forth. With a demanding medical school schedule ,i kept going, I kept doubling my earnings when I move to d next level.

Now I am ALL out as Oriflame is no longer for fun for me but its now a biz‎ so now I run it like my biz which means I dont treat it anyhow.

Now I am a director thats aiming for sapphire director next month by his Grace‎, My aim for now is to hit 1million monthly and I am working towards it.

Oriflame has got a lot of opportunities,embrace them.

Do you know y I love Oriflame?? YOU are rewarded for ur hardwork,not any sponsor, some other companies,monkey go dey work but na baboon go dey chop BUT oriflame rewards u for your work‎.

‎I hope you enjoyed my true-life story??‎

‎Thats a dairy of an oriflame crazy lady.yours cud be nxt.

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oriflame Nigerian crew on tour in valencia,spain.

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oriflame memebers reaping the friuts of their labour....a journey of a thousand mile starts frm somewhere.join the train today...call 08158629307 Or send a mail to miz_owen@yahoo.com.

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oriflame team getting their alerts for hard work...join d train todayyyy.call 08158629307 or send a mail to miz_owen@yahoo.com....its real...its oriflame.

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Oriflame earnings as at last month...its real...its fun...its easy...its oriflame grin grin

Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by fadowen: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2015
TESTIMONIAL FROM AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT...
I am Diana Imaria an event planner, I joined Oriflame Cosmetics last year October to get very good and relatively cheap make up product for my trainees and customers...I got much more... I earn well over 100k monthly plus an additional cash prize of 150k (director bonus)...as part time income!
My very close friend ...Vickie shine who rejected this opportunity in October last year but signed up later in November last year after she saw my first bonus of 25k...now earns about 100k monthly!
Azeezat is a stay at home mum, living in northern part of Nigeria. She was so cash strapped, that she mentioned that her eyes "dey shook". She
borrowed N10,000 from her mother to start the business(ORIFLAME COSMETICS ). Now She earns a minimum 150k in a month.
Ella, correct Ibo woman trader from onitsha redefined what she wanted, and got her team forward. She smiles wonderfully to the bank monthly.
The head of the team, Dunai a Make Up Artist, joined Oriflame so that she can buy cheap make up products. She almost gave up on her dream of becoming financially independent. She came back fully...guess what, she is resigning from her salary job!
My friend Simeon Saidi, an
entrepreneur, bought the idea
from his friend for N10,000..." I cannot sell LIPSTICK", he exclaimed. He buys for his family only.
Today he is No 1 ranking Nigeria. Earns 900k per
month. In his first month, when he earned 150k, he said to himself "this no be Shere kan bia"(no be joke)
My wonderful up line and friend Kemi Ajetummobi earns over 600k and had gotten cash prize of N1.5m
and many more success stories...
This business is no joke o! It has come to stay to Empower Nigerians financially and upgrade lifestyles!
The truth is if we can make it! you too can make it!
It's for everybody- students, entrepreneurs, bankers, stay at home mum, Corp members...just name it!
With just 10k, you can rewrite or improve your financial story.
Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun with ORIFLAME COSMETICS NIG.

Thats another exciting story...am getting really excited.
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Trying to connect with you but your number is not reachable.
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by cwitch: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
click her to Join Oriflame today get full support from us http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=45458
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: How To Make Money While Having Fun... by wordpressdony(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ohh! really those products are good for any type skin?

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Latest Corporate Gowns Styles | 80 Office Friendly Gown Styles For You / Latest Cornrows Braids And Hairstyles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.