Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. (7035 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Female Army Officer / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by joshuaidibia(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Meet beautiful Lexx Jones, the military officer said to be the sexiest woman in the U.S army. She has an instagram page and shares very sexy photos. See them after the cut…

Source: http://9javibes.com/foreign-gist/meet-the-officer-said-to-be-the-sexiest-woman-in-the-us-army/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by joshuaidibia(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2015
More photos

Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by joshuaidibia(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
More cheesy

Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by joshuaidibia(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy

Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by redcliff: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Omo no be by this rubbish o. When e hot for battle nobody go send beauty o. There are many arab women yoyr beauty iss still learning work with..
Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by dopedealer(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Everyday I dey hustle to b first to comment
Now my hustle don pay I be first to comment
I pray baba GOD bring the money grin

The guy above me need to be interrogated
Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by joshuaidibia(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2015
dopedealer:
Everyday I dey hustle to b first to comment
Now my hustle don pay I be first to comment
I pray baba GOD bring the money grin

The guy above me need to be interrogated
hahahahahahaha. tongue No FTC today,pls come tmoro.
Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by chukwui(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Weapon of men destruction [right][/right]
Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by osile2012: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2015
She is truly the MOST SEXIEST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. by passionate88: 2:41am On Sep 23, 2015
She's pretty

(1) (Reply)

kadejayi - Kayode or Kay / Man Who Lift A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / Lagos In The 60s\70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.