Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

IBEDC Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IBEDC Recruitment Update (5567 Views)

TSL Limited Recruitment Update! / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Recruitment For Trainee Engineer / Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBEDC Recruitment Update by Tyenergie: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Received and Wrote test for technical audit officer on 8th of August 2015. Don't know if anybody has been contacted after the test for Audit officers. Called the HR, but didn't pick-up.
Share with us if you have any genuine information to this regard and even other posts(HSE, DSO,LEGAL, Inspection, HRO) .
Thanks.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by veekid(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2015
I was Der this time last week to write 📝 for the post of a DSO, heard nothing till now: still waiting Sha
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Wealthyone: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Tyenergie:
Received and Wrote test for technical audit officer on 8th of August 2015. Don't know if anybody has been contacted after the test for Audit officers. Called the HR, but didn't pick-up.
Share with us if you have any genuine information to this regard and even other posts(HSE, DSO,LEGAL, Inspection, HRO) .
Thanks.

Your own betta. I and a friend applied for HRA, no invite for test or nothing. I don't trust this workforce pple much. Few years back, I heard they fix their 'people' in for recruitments.

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by zeongeon: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
i do not think its a workforce recruitment
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Wealthyone: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
zeongeon:

i do not think its a workforce recruitment

Workforce is in charge.

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by zeongeon: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wealthyone:

Workforce is in charge.
I doubt they are recruiting people as contract staffs
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Wealthyone: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
zeongeon:
I doubt they are recruiting people as contract staffs

Workforce being in charge doesn't always mean "contract jobs". Workforce handles tests for some coy just like dragnet do, and they also recruit contract staff like icsl, strategic recruitment and odas too. But in the case of IBEDC, they are incharge of the test and interview only not outsourcing the job as contract.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by zeongeon: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wealthyone:

Workforce being in charge doesn't always mean "contract jobs". Workforce handles tests for some coy just like dragnet do, and they also recruit contract staff like icsl, strategic recruitment and odas too. But in the case of IBEDC, they are incharge of the test and interview only not outsourcing the job as contract.
it is well. Please who has an idea of how much IBEDC and other discos pay as in salary scale.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Erums(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
please any one with idea when ibedc would start calling ...or is dus their way of recruiting
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by budymore18: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
When actually will IBEDC start calling for test or interview... Taking too long
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Olabestonic001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
zeongeon:
it is well. Please who has an idea of how much IBEDC and other discos pay as in salary scale.

I know they love recruiting OND mostly for DSO and sometime graduates too. They pay their DSO N67,000 which is a bit better considering where they are covering.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Tyenergie: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
I called their HR dept. Yesterday, the lady says "we'll get back to you guyz soon". A close source explained to me that their is change of power in their administrative hierarchical and this has impede their recruitment process.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by zeongeon: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tyenergie:
I called their HR dept. Yesterday, the lady says "we'll get back to you guyz soon". A close source explained to me that their is change of power in their administrative hierarchical and this has impede their recruitment process.
hope it won't put an end to the recruitment u know nigeria
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Tyenergie: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Everything about IBEDC recruitment is somehow confusing everyday as I call their HR Dept. To inquire about the update only to discover that the number has been put on permanent OFF. Begin to ponder, why would they OFF their hotline number?, why would they start what they can't finish?.

Nevertheless, letz still be optimistic and be patience.
Best of luck to us all.
One-Love!.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
From a reliable source, i discovered that most test and recruitment going on at ibedc is mainly for contract staffs.. There is nothing yet about the test or interview for the real staff positions.
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by zeongeon: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Any news about IBEDC recruitment
Re: IBEDC Recruitment Update by Forevergist: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Apply Now For Latest and Ongoing IBEDC Recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized / Ibadan Recruiting Agency / Wakanow.com Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.