Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Where Are You Worshipping God Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Worshipping God Today? (332 Views)

Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God / Where Will You Worship God Today? / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Worshipping God Today? by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
The book of psalm122 Verse 1 says I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. It's another Sunday and its a time to worship our Lord and saviour, therefore where are you worshipping him today?(hopefully some nairalanders will attend the same church ) and to those who have gone to church today, where did you worshipped him.

Mine is Celestial Church Of Christ, Oke Ado Parish Ibadan. over to you, kip it rolling
Re: Where Are You Worshipping God Today? by kossyablaze(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are You Worshipping God Today? by boboLIL(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2015
On nairaland
Re: Where Are You Worshipping God Today? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Celestial church here too. grin

My granny's church. Woah . . . just got here . . . everywhere is white mehn! Hey guys, what do these belt colors signify? And some people are wearing purple robes.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Worshipping God Today? by slap1(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Winners' Chapel, Owerri
Re: Where Are You Worshipping God Today? by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Celestial church here too. grin
My granny's church.
nice one, halleluyah

(1) (Reply)

Jelly Bean Prayer / Fear God! Fear God!! What Dose It Mean Beloved? / Free Disinfection Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.