Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Emeka Esogbue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Esogbue (1793 Views)

Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye / Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) (2) (3) (4)

Emeka Esogbue by fr3do(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Emeka's philosophy is dangerous and without diplomacy. All his utterances puts Anioma in a bad position.
He spends a lot of energy displaying strong anti-SE tendencies that doesn't help the Anioma cause.
He hangs the blame of the Nigerian troops' massacres on Anioma communities on the heads of the Biafran troops.
He spends time spinning tales of how Aniomas are from Benin (as if these origin arguments have helped anybody), he at one time reduced the whole of Issele Uku to a security outpost of ancient imperialist Bini to buttress his point.

Then I googled him to discover that he grow up and schooled in Lagos from nursery up to university level, he also worked with some magazines and newspapers in Southwest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emeka_Esogbue

http://www.ibusa.net/ibuzo%20-%20leave%20us%20alone.htm

Cc Cheruv Ugomba Ikechu172
Re: Emeka Esogbue by Ugomba(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Hahahaha, believe me, No one takes that man serious, I heard a rumour that he fathered a secret child with a yoruba lady. Don't know if its true.
- He is a tool being used trying to inject confusion into our Anioma Clan and make us have an Identity problem.
Believe me, Its annoying when all manner of people are using your History for their tribalistic propagandas but Anioma State creation will Solve everything..
"The Civil War caused a whole lot of things.- i will write a new topic on that.

Re: Emeka Esogbue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Ugomba:
Hahahaha, believe me, No one takes that man serious, I heard a rumour that he fathered a secret child with a yoruba lady. Don't know if its true.
- He is a tool being used trying to inject confusion into our Anioma Clan and make us have an Identity problem.
Believe me, Its annoying when all manner of people are using your History for their tribalistic propagandas but Anioma State creation will Solve everything..
"The Civil War caused a whole lot of things.- i will write a new topic on that.
that's line abt fathering a child from another tribe, doesn't it sound stale and primitive to u?

Does dt makes him less who he is?

Now, abt writing abt civil war..so what?

Not that we haven't read even the fictional aspect from Achebe..

Re: Emeka Esogbue by fr3do(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Good to know that you are aware of the instigator.

Quote me when you create the topic.
Re: Emeka Esogbue by onenaira3: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Dude you are hilarious!!! You actually went and googled that man? LMFAO. Didn't anyone tell you noone takes him seriously? He's the village clown that's what my father calls him. He is trying to make himself the new osadebay. Why do you think he single handedly opened most anioma websites in Nigeria and also, most history of many anioma group found online is written by him. I noticed he is low key trying to made himself the new osadebay but hilariously enough, he successfully made himself a joke. Lol. There was even one time I was googling something and I came in contact with this ibusa website, on it they listed prominent ibusa sons and daughters. Even though, emeka's brothers name was on the list, funny enough him, emeka, was ironically missing. I busted out laughing when I read that sh1t. grin grin him, okafor and emeka's mentor wetin be his name again wanted to make themselves our leader but rather made themselves the "village clown" as my father would call it.

I can't believe you actually researched the dude. I don't know how long it took you to research him but even if it's a slight second, that was too much energy wasted.

Re: Emeka Esogbue by Ugomba(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
that's line abt fathering a child from another tribe, doesn't it sound stale and primitive to u?

Does dt makes him less who he is?

Now, abt writing abt civil war..so what?

Not that we haven't read even the fictional aspect from Achebe..
whats the business of you yorubas in this thread? The era of yoruba media using propaganda to cause Division between we Delta Igbos and our South East brothers is OVER!!
Anioma State will seal the UNITY.

Re: Emeka Esogbue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Ugomba:
whats the business of you yorubas in this thread? The era of yoruba media using propaganda to cause Division between we Delta Igbos and our South East brothers is OVER!!
na who get ur time?

Re: Emeka Esogbue by Ugomba(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
na who get ur time?
mr man leave this thread. When our Son was appointed NNPC MD, Yoruba media started accusing our S.E brothers FALSELY of not being happy with the appointment, with the aim of creating Enemity.. THE Era of false propaganda of Enemity by SW media is OVER!!

Re: Emeka Esogbue by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Ugomba:
anomia ko, amadioha ni..grin

Re: Emeka Esogbue by Ugomba(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
anomia ko, amadioha ni..grin
you are not making any sense.

Benue State University Vice Chancellorship:when Leadership Meets Preparedness; / Biography Of Babachir David Lawal, Secretary To The Federal Government / Government Taxation In Nigeria: Edo State In Focus