Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted (2505 Views)

Sunflower Oil Wanted / Palm Oil Wanted Urgently / Interested Buyers Of Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by crowcedar: 2:43am On Mar 28, 2009
Hello All,

I want to supply cashew nuts and palm oil to a company in europe. I already have the contacts. If you can supply me in large quantities, please indicate your interest and we can start discussing. Leave your email address on this thread

Regards

1 Like

Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by adomugood: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
i am interested if u can finance it.my email is adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2009
Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by BizWeb: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2012
I am from Edo State and reside very close to Okomu Udo, Ovia South West LGA
where the popular Okomu oil palm PLC is based.

The company produces the following products:-
1) Edible Crude Palm Oil (CPO) considered to be the best quality in Nigeria. The bulk of this oil is sold directly as a food product and also to industrial users such as Lever Bros Nig and PZ Co Ltd. for further processing into food products. A large number of Indian and Nigerian run small businesses buy the oil - most is bottled and sold as a food product.
2) Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) also of very high quality. PKO is purchased by the large industrial buyers, mainly for high quality soap, but also for locally made cosmetics.
3) Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) used mainly for ruminant feed by local livestock keepers and some livestock feed manufacturers.
4) Banga Oil - Sold in 2ltrs and 4ltrs plastic kegs. This is seen as a high quality food item in Nigeria.
5) Rubber (cup-lump) - This production is derived from the 300 Ha of Rubber that already existed on the 6000 Ha of land recently purchased and at present is sold as cup-lump to local buyers.

If you are interested in any of these products, I can help you get the product delivered to anywhere you want in the world.
Call me on +2348163386321 (Please if you call and am not reachable at that moment leave a text message and I promise to get back to you)

Thank you
Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by popoolajephta: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2013
I'm oluyemi from osun state and i deal with crops and rearing, am interested in the business. Email: Popoolajephta@yahoo.com
Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by omoanaty(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
i am interested in suplyin u. So this is my number for 4da enquiries. 07030303428. Am Thompson from ondo state .omoanaty25@gmail.com
Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by Rollingbiz: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2013
we do supply of raw dried cashew nut in large quantity. call us on 08056710819
Re: Export Business; Suppliers Of Cashew Nuts And Palm Oil Wanted by Sparkysb(m): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2013
I am very much interested. My Email is oshevireeghwubare@mail.com or call +124 810 965 3064. Hope to hearing from you at your convenience time.

(1) (Reply)

Risk Free Money Unbelievable Loophole Exposed! / Do You Know Mr Toyin Omotoso Then Read This / Distributors and Marketers needed for distribution of swissgarde's products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.