Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? (19620 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by islandmoon: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=Celenawora post=37255688][/quote]

What about the son of spirit ?
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I was feeling drowsy.
Cc gaborone
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Priest200(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Acidosis:
in the hospital
Acidosis:
in the hospital
Acidosis:
in the hospital
may God heal you.

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Allureia: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Playing FIFA 2014 on playstation 4! Lol
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Luckymay(f): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Acidosis:
Thank you

Thank you
u welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by fadolak(f): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:
What's the need of going to church to contribute my money to lazy people who suppose find something doing rather than rely on interpreting one book that is very easy to read and understand.

Also, tell me your reasons for not adhering to our local rituals.
Pls don't take it personal but u need help asap.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by menesheh(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
fadolak:

Pls don't take it personal but u need help asap.

How dare you... undecided
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by scully95: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
hertz9te:
if you are not in church right now.......what's your best excuse?

I went to shrine instead and also went to Ifa chief priest(Babalawo)... The best place to go anytime to seek guidance into the future. May Ifa show all of you the way.

Ase!!
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by lepasharon(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Religion is a load of malarkey. I decided to think rationally about my beleifs and it fell like a pack of cards.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
buzquet: I went, bt i jst quick comot bcaz babes no plenty 4 dat church

Angel Gabriel is heating up the furnace of your Cain. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Gudintent: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
eleojo23:
Being at home by this time doesn't mean someone didn't go to church.
Some churches run two to three services and that means that the first service starts as early as 7am, so people who went for the first service would have been back by now.

So why didn't U go to church today?
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
totorimi:
I did not go because my body is my temple so my church is inside me.

Hmmm point though but that temple require two or more people gathering together inside it, so that Almighty can dwell
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
mideactive: I no get offering grin grin
grin grin grin funny
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet: The Religious people will fry you for this one you talk so ooo..... Looking at it all I Stop going to fellowship altogether cos it's better to fellowship with God than gather with people only to gather for condemnation. If someone. invites me to their fellowship[u] I will go.... and if the pastor preach error I will interrupt him and ask him questions which he cannot answer[/u]...obviously people find it offensive so I decide to stay in my tent and Let them wallow in their self righteousness

@ underlined, I will simply say u go to gathering like that to find fault in everything the preacher says.

Forgetting that there are a lot questions left unanswered till now
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrPresident: cos i can stay in my house and pray, sing, clap, read my bible, and keep 10% of my salary to myself.

Lol. Epic cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Going to church on a Sunday is a direct disobedience to the commandments of God. Yahweh said "Remember the sabbath day and keep it Holy." The sabbath is saturday, not sunday. The Europeans gave us an adulterated religion and went as far as removing the name of Yahweh and His son Yahshua from the scriptures. It doesnt make for sound rational thinking when we consider it.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
uzolexis:

It is in Nigeria that pple act holier than thou in church. Judging u by what u wear, everyone wants 2 outshine others n all. Here really pple don't care. You wear what u want 2 church, u have to be decent of course but no one really cares. I can wear a jeans n t-shirt n i'm good 2 go. I don't have 2 plan for a whole week about church outfit like I had 2 do in 9ja. Churches really need 2 focus on things that matter n stop all these discrimination.

No be here o, if I'll be going to church next week. I have to start thinking about the money and clothing since I got back from church today. As a youth without car, my fone must be clean and the all promised funds that I was forced to bring must be ready before the week runs out, in fact some churches in Naija have special Tuesdays program and the street won't have a peace of mind with loud unsound proof speakers.

Don't try us here o, we love churching eh cheesy
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shaadey: I WENT TO CHURCH ABEG....why can't today's topic be more positive. ...like"how was church? etc...

Yeah but when the people that didn't go to church is more than the church attendee nko, what do we do?
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
ignis: Our tap refuse to run..... And no water in the house.
cheesy cheesy cheesy oga ooo. Mr. That your tap has been working for devil o smiley
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Shaadey: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
simdam500:

Yeah but when the people that didn't go to church is more than the church attendee nko, what do we do?
we can't assume na since no census was conducted at least our Sunday topics should be more positive
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Joebest404: I went to church and our pastor was so funny today
Some church members went on evangelism and preached to some prostitutes & invited them to church. On arrival these prostitutes met there customers who happens to be members of the church and out of excitement they shouted 'customer so you worship here too' you can imagine the looks on these members faces because some of them happen to be workers in the church

Hahahaha cheesy prostitutes meet customers. Lol. Na to form

In m.i voice "where the fvck did I know you?" undecided
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
bigwind: Hmm... They made me interpreter but I know I'm not qualify to stand at the altar. Cos when I leave church, I'm going to fuvk straight.

Naa your type of interpreter dey eye choir mistress undecided
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shaadey: we can't assume na since no census was conducted at least our Sunday topics should be more positive

Sure we can't assume, but obviously if this total number on nairaland didn't go and we still have others who are not on this forum that didn't go. Infact I can say the people that went to church is equal to those that didn't.

About been positive, I'll recommend nairaland front page to you. Lol

Above all Serving God is good smiley
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
fornaija: I went but the pastor was accusing us not to be using our phone to read bible verses that he prefer the book not phones and that phone is evil!

From the look of things, look like u are unhappy about that smiley
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
RexTramadol1:
We didn't go to church

We've been filled with the annointing of...............

Odeku and Burukutu! grin grin my FirstLady
cheesy
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Spidermon: 1.) Heaven or Hell won't be decided by church attendance

2[b].) Gat 2 churches on my street and both have loudspeakers. The sermon reaches me in my room....only that I won't pay offering.
[/b]
3.) I read my bible and pray everyday. God's blessings and punishment is for him to decide which one I deserve.

Reality hurts.

cheesy cheesy cheesy u are high aswear

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by optimistmos123: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
To have Communion with God
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by simdam500(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
I've read my fill.... Omg.
cheesy
May Almighty forgive us all
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by exlink10(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

U be lesbian?

lol kiddin guys
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by dayodare49o: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2015
I went with my soponan cloth, ifunpa, igbadi, afose, onde, amudo, isuju, egbe, aluwo... waiting for someone to make me vex make I use my charm on him.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Harkinyhemmy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Was climbing mountain
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Shaadey: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
simdam500:

Sure we can't assume, but obviously if this total number on nairaland didn't go and we still have others who are not on this forum that didn't go. Infact I can say the people that went to church is equal to those that didn't.

About been positive, I'll recommend nairaland front page to you. Lol

Above all Serving God is good smiley
issorait o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / 6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.