Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Gabrywyl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl (595 Views)

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us / Marry Me Gabrywyl / I Want To Meet Gabrywyl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gabrywyl by dragonslay(m): 4:23am On Mar 28, 2009
Hey Gabby Baby, what do you say that this thread is just for you and me and no one else. grin grin grin
Re: Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2009
Hey Mig, Waddup?
Re: Gabrywyl by dragonslay(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
Nothing much. Just missing you alot lately. Hows life? I heard you had alot of downs this year? I hope its not serious?

Ok, let me get right to the point. Can we meet up in reality? I really miss you and I want to see you.
Re: Gabrywyl by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2009
No insults intended. . .But i thought there was a messenger button available on NL for private conversations?
Re: Gabrywyl by nich(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2009
smiling and singing here we go .  .  .
Re: Gabrywyl by yme1(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2009
she clears her throat and leaves the thread
Re: Gabrywyl by dragonslay(m): 3:12am On Mar 30, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

No insults intended. . .But i thought there was a messenger button available on NL for private conversations?

But this is the dating and meet up zone isnt it? So my objective of opening this thread is to meet up with Gabby and maybe to have a potential date with her embarassed

nich:

smiling and singing here we go . . .

Hey, if you have no business here, kindly leave this thread. I clearly said that this thread is for Gabby and I. . . angry

Y me, yes better leave for good. Can't you read? angry

Gabby, why are you not replying me? Are you ignoring me? U better not ignore me or ill just die right now! sad
Re: Gabrywyl by AnthonyKil(m): 5:10am On Mar 30, 2009
Mig, U suck. Go and F*ck yaself!!! HAha! grin
Re: Gabrywyl by dragonslay(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2009
Hey, why dont you go f*ck yourself you bastard son of a hoe! angry
Re: Gabrywyl by AnthonyKil(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2009
like the way i phock your motha right? grin cheesy
Re: Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2009
HOW MANY TIMES SHPOULD I TELL YOU BADGERS THAT NO BAD WORDS ARE ALLOWED DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID IN THE PAST? HUH? angry angry angry

(1)

psalms 37 vs 4 / Whatever Happned To Sisterwoman? / I Need A Par-time Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.