Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas (1312 Views)

Bimbo Thomas And Her Son Looking All Fresh / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas by Mchayy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas told Potpourri in a recent interview that her man crush locally is Ghanaian actor John Dumelo.

When asked about the actor she would like to kiss, Bimbo replied saying “Internationally, it’s Idris Elba, but lately I’ve had a crush on Terrence Howard. Locally, it’s John Dumelo (Blushes).”

On being friends with benefit with anybody, Bimbo said “No, I don’t subscribe to it. I’ve always had a smooth arrangement with everybody I’ve come in contact with. However, like the Kumi guy I told you about, we started out as friends, and you know we ladies always know when guys like us. But I, as a person, don’t like to drag it out of you. I’ll act as if I can’t read between the lines. Anyway, we gradually began a relationship, but I won’t even peck an ordinary friend; it’s that bad.”

On if her sugar daddy funded her wine business, “It’s very funny when I hear things like that; I wonder where they think it up from. Looking at this shop, does it look to you like it’s worth N42m?” she said.

Speaking further, Bimbo said “I put this down with my own hard-earned money; no man gave me money. Even my family members were shocked when I opened the store because I didn’t inform anybody. My man was also surprised. Anyway, I think it’s a hype for me and I love it, except for the aspect of the man that they added to it.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/my-man-crush-is-john-dumelo-actress-bimbo-thomas/

Re: My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
AM HERE TO BOOK SPACE and PRAY

GODSON36 PRAYER FOR YOU NAIRALANDERS

__I pray that NEW thing that will Make Your Life To Be WORSE than before Will Not Come Into Your Life____

E.G

(1) SAMSUNG (Old) = Best Chelsea

(2) YOKOHAMA (NEW) = Worst Chelsea

(1) JONATHAN (NEW) = Worst Nigeria

(2) BUHARI (OLD) = BEST NIGERIA

I REMAIN LOYAL @Godson36
Re: My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas by beejayphako(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
U fall my hand, bimbo. Shey I no fine pass dumelo ni? angry
Re: My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas by Lilyomi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Her pic is nyc. Ok Dumelo! U av a wifey volunteer.

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Aborting And Being His Sex Machine" (please Advise Me) / St Nicholas Hospital Killed My Husband – Late Chaz B’s Widow / Incredible: A Young Boy Driving A Bicycle Without Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.