Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Help! I'm In 400l But My Sch Is Askn Me 2 Go Bak 2 200l - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I'm In 400l But My Sch Is Askn Me 2 Go Bak 2 200l (784 Views)

Photo:see What Dasuki Caused 400L Unilorin Statistics Students! / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student / Unilag Vs Lasu - Which Sch Is D Best B/w D Two Sch In Terms Of Student Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm In 400l But My Sch Is Askn Me 2 Go Bak 2 200l by ayokeee: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2009
Due 2 d online pyment wch d sch(TASUED) strted wen i ws in 200l,I culdnt pay early enuf until d portal ws closed,wen in 300l i culdnt do d payment evn wen i had d money 2 pay 4 both session because my culdnt b found and I culdnt register,2 my surprise my name was listd 2 go 4 d teachin practice which left me wit hopes dat smthin wuld b done,now am bak 4rm TP in my 400l 2nd semester,d sch is askn me 2 REPEAT 2,3 and 400l respectively,dis is killin mecos i dnt knw wat 2 do,SUG,is askn dos of us affectd 2 REPEAT and acept dis as fate cos nothin cn b done!!!wat do i do plssss!!!
Re: Help! I'm In 400l But My Sch Is Askn Me 2 Go Bak 2 200l by Phony200(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2009
Repeat. Simple. There's no tangible excuse for not paying fees on time. Unless the payment period was 2 days including sunday. It's sad but that's what you can do.
Re: Help! I'm In 400l But My Sch Is Askn Me 2 Go Bak 2 200l by elctroguru(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2009
Phony200:

Repeat. Simple. There's no tangible excuse for not paying fees on time. Unless the payment period was 2 days including sunday. It's sad but that's what you can do.

What do you mean by repeat? Which kind Yeye school be that. I didnt pay school fees and I earned my Credits. I passed all my courses w/o any problem. So why would I retake the courses again.
@ poster, am sorry to say this but Your school starting from your Senate to your Department no get sense cos they shouldn't have allowed you to write finals. Maybe you were writing the finals and your name is not yet confirmed in your dept as one of the registered Student,

Na wa for you too, You get problem no be small. When you cant make the online payment, why cant you simply report the issue to the school bursar or make complains to necessary department instead of trying to dodge the school charges. I guess they served you right,
Maybe you should talk to the Student affairs division

(1) (Reply)

Help! Me Out: / Expert Revealed Free Scholarship To Study Abroad Withuot Paying A Kobo / Abusite Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.