Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? (4047 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Why Do Athiest Discriminate / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Admiral49(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why do Athiest belief there is no GOD? and if they die where do they think they will go to? Oya make una begin talk oo...
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by plaetton: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
Why do Athiest belief there is no GOD? and if they die where do they think they will go to? Oya make una begin talk oo...

For the same reasons you believe there is no Sun.

If you don't know where you were before you were born, then it shouldn't worry you where you will be after your Life ceases.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by divinehand2003(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atheists.
One who believes in no God in existence.
But when an atheist is faced with death, he suddenly discovers that he is empty and he seeks God at that very instance but it is rather too late.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by johnydon22(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
Why do Athiest belief there is no GOD?
First of all atheist do not believe there is no God rather atheist disbelieve there is until presented with tangible empirical evidence... Disbelief of a posit is not belief of the negate...Need to get your facts straight

and if they die where do they think they will go to? Oya make una begin talk oo...
No where. . . Dead people do not go anywhere because they are dead!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Admiral49(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
plaetton:

For the same reasons you believe there is no Sun.

Of you don't know where you were before you were born, then it shouldn't worry you where you will be after your Life ceases.
pls i dont understand ur coment, pls can u xplain beta?
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by johnydon22(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
divinehand2003:
Atheists.
But when an atheist is faced with death, he suddenly discovers that he is empty and he seeks God at that very instance but it is rather too late.
Your naivety and innocent lies can only be matched by your English proficiency

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by kolajamesjnr(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why should I fear death? If I am, then death is not. If Death is, then I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Admiral49(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
johnydon22:
First of all atheist do not believe there is no God rather atheist disbelieve there is until presented with tangible empirical evidence... Disbelief of a posit is not belief of the negate...Need to get your facts straight
r u sure Dead pple do not go anywhere?
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by plaetton: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
divinehand2003:
Atheists.

Another dumb thoughtless post. undecided

All that lives, atheists and goddists must die at some point.
Death is part of the natural cycle of existence.
Only an unthinking dumbo would mock atheists with death.

Come to think of it, christotards are far more afraid of death than people of other faiths and nonbelievers.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by HCpaul(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
They do so because they see God's precepts for holiness as an unbearable protocol.

They believe by seeing, which a baby can do, and are not ready to advance by believing before seeing.

They are just the most foolish set of people on this earth to me.

Claiming that living things comes from non-living things is ridiculous. Well, they know the truth, but they naturally hate God's way. That is why they come up with the idea that there is no God.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by plaetton: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
pls i dont understand ur coment, pls can u xplain beta?

I don't believe in the existence of god for very same reasons you don't believe in the existence of the Sun.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by raayah(f): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:

Because there is simply no proof that he exists.

You serve God by faith and some people don't have that faith. Its easy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
r u sure Dead pple do not go anywhere?
You can as well tell me where you were before you were born!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by onetrack(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Almost all of us are atheists to some degree. I'm sure there are thousands of gods you don't believe in. When you understand why you don't believe in those other gods, you'll understand why we don't believe in yours.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by plaetton: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
HCpaul:
They do so because they see God's precepts for holiness as an unbearable protocol.

They believe by seeing, which a baby can do, and are not ready to advance by believing before seeing.

They are just the most foolish set of people on this earth to me.

Claiming that living things comes from non-living things is ridiculous. Well, they know the truth, but they naturally hate God's way. That is why they come up with the idea that there is no God.

Yeah.
We atheist hate Santa Claus, that's why we came up with the Grinch that stole christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Krystalzkris(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
do u believe in god because u want somewhere to go to when u die?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by HCpaul(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
onetrack:
Almost all of us are atheists to some degree. I'm sure there are thousands of gods you don't believe in. When you understand why you don't believe in those other gods, you'll understand why we don't believe in yours.

But i tell you, you are god.

All other gods are not god but idols. Like bowing down and worshiping stone that cannot talk, see, or move. Is just a foolishness for a living being to choose a non-living thing as God. How will something that cannot talk bless me that can talk? How will something that i create glorify my destiny?

All other gods are gods but they are dead, my own God is God and he is living.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by onetrack(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
HCpaul:

All other gods are not god but idols. Like bowing down and worshiping stone that cannot talk, see, or move. Is just a foolishness for a living being to choose a non-living thing as God. How will something that cannot talk bless me that can talk? How will something that i create glorify my destiny?

All other gods are gods but they are dead, my own God is God and he is living.

I am not god. I do to many silly things to be a god. But if you are your own god, fine, just remember to not take yourself too seriously.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by davien(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
I once was convinced of a god and now I'm not because my reasons for believing were foolish and wasn't grounded on evidence.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by HCpaul(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
onetrack:

I am not god. I do to many silly things to be a god. But if you are your own god, fine, just remember to not take yourself too seriously.

Well, your belief in God will not validate his existence. Hmm... Don't play with eternity. Well, Jesus created you and he is coming back to judge you.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Admiral49(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
davien:
I once was convinced of a god and now I'm not because my reasons for believing were foolish and wasn't grounded on evidence.
davien:
davien:
i know u r afraid of ENTERNITY, THUS ENTERNITY WILL TELL IF THERE IS NO GOD.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Admiral49(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Krystalzkris:
do u believe in god because u want somewhere to go to when u die?
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Admiral49(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
plaetton:

Yeah.
We atheist hate Santa Claus, that's why we came up with the Grinch that stole christmas.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by plaetton: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:

Yeah ! I am sooooooooo smiley afraid of living happily everafter in La la land.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by onetrack(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
HCpaul:

Well, your belief in God will not validate his existence. Hmm... Don't play with eternity. Well, Jesus created you and he is coming back to judge you.

I will judge him too.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Admiral49:
am not afraid of eternity,if there is... I live to be haappy nd make odas around me to be happy too.... Dont need d fear of hell or reward of heaven to do that
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Ultimate001: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2015
onetrack:

I will judge him too.
lolz....potential commedian.
May God show you mercy!
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by frank317: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Admiral49:

Your fear for hell is too glaring. How do you go to bed at night knowing that if you die u are going to hell. I

U are suffering from a psychological condition known a delusion. I just hope it does not develop to a sever form of psychosis when you would start seeing hell all around you for no reason.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Weah96: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2015
HCpaul:

All other gods are not god but idols. Like bowing down and worshiping stone that cannot talk, see, or move. Is just a foolishness for a living being to choose a non-living thing as God.[size=17pt] How will something that cannot talk bless me that can talk? How will something that i create glorify my destiny?[/size]

Easy. FAITH. The same faith that causes you to stand in your room and talk to the air is also the one that makes stone worshippers believe that the stone is alive and powerful. Believing is seeing, right?
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
There is God.
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by malvisguy212: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
johnydon22:
do you have a 'soul' ?do soul cease to exist ?
Re: Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? by johnydon22(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
do you have a 'soul' ?do soul cease to exist ?
The word "soul" means what according to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His daughters share Christmas photoshoot. (photo) / Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.