Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. (801 Views)

Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos / Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by Queennikky(f): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Our beloved brother Mikel Obi finally makes his first EPL appearance after several days in the bench.....

He was substituted for Pedro after a brilliant goal from the New formal Barcelona star opens his first game in Chelsea with a nice goal and assist....

Mikel is likely to be featured in subsequent Chelsea games this season coupled with a direct Red card given to John Terry.

Obi fans, what do you think........

Re: Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by mrpackager(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
OK we should celebrate this

shey?
Re: Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
next week match is a must win oooo!
Re: Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by kokoA(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eyaahh cry Thank God for him o.
Re: Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by stebell(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
After coming in for Pedro, wat impact was felt by the team as regards his introduction.
I'll rather watch Tom n Jerry than watching Chelsea.

Fabregas was hazardous. Falcao was even no where to be found.
Mou does has a problem in his hands.

I rep good football cos that's was we get as fans. Don't tell me ur team is the defending champions cos yu don't hav a winners medal like me supporting a team in red.
Re: Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by baralatie(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
stebell:
After coming in for Pedro, wat impact was felt by the team as regards his introduction.
I'll rather watch Tom n Jerry than watching Chelsea.

Fabregas was hazardous. Falcao was even no where to be found.
Mou does has a problem in his hands.

I rep good football cos that's was we get as fans. Don't tell me ur team is the defending champions cos yu don't hav a winners medal like me supporting a team in red.
red is inferior to blue
and it is sure neither of any of the red and red alike colours will carry trophy this season.it is the boys in blue and blue alike all the way.
Re: Finally, Mikel Obi Plays Match In Chelsea. by olasmith10(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
what was he signed to do before? no b to play ball..

See What Ekiti State PDP Governor Fayose Does To Late Workers (photos) / PDP E-registration Suffers Setback, Members Kick Against N1000 Levy / Govt, LUTH Demolish 1000 Houses In Ogun