Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Unique Employment Opportunity! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unique Employment Opportunity! (1935 Views)

Employment Opportunity. / Employment Opportunity / Get Good Real Estate Income: Training & Employment Opportunity [Residual Income] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unique Employment Opportunity! by akwadedon(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Be certified international onshore offshore HSE Health Safety Environment with Joint Professionals Training and support international (JPTS) an America registered organisation. There are some short courses you can also do at discounted fee and this includes Oilfield Facility Managers course, Environmental impact Assessment, Certified international Project Managers, Certified Customer Care Professional Course, Oil Depot /Terminal Management, Petroleum Product Marketing, IRCA ISO Quality Management System Lead Auditors course, Maintenance and Corrosion Technology, Drilling and Offshore Operations, Electrical and Industrial Wiring Technology, Quality Assurance and Control Officer Course, NEBOSH IG. You are certified for international jobs. You can also earn enough point from JPTS short/Long course and obtain MSC degree from South America University. I am posting this to refer and recommend those who are interested to do any of these courses. You can call me on the following mobile numbers if you are interested to do any of the courses. I have done some courses and I also want you to do. I bet you, you will not regret doing any of this courses. 07031805488, and 09036669247 and 07069777018. You can call me with any of those numbers or you can visit the site www.jptsng.org and use my number as your referral. www.jptsonline.org

(1) (Reply)

3D Epoxy Flooring, 3D Wall Panel And Reflective Stamp Concrete Floor / Mtn Crack The Egg Data Plan / Drop Your Email If You Are Interested, I Will Send You A Link To Make Money From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.