Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? (1808 Views)

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by mazechdotcom: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abomination! cry

A mother was left stunned when her ten-year-old daughter gave birth just hours after complaining of a stomach ache at school.

Teachers at the girl’s school took her to hospital where she was found to be seven months pregnant already and in late stages of labor. Neither the child nor the mother knew that she was pregnant.

Who impregnated her? Her dad! angry

Shocking! Read about how it happened - https://www.mazech.com/pregnant_at_10

Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by mazechdotcom: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
angry cry sad
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by Luckylife(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Many things are happening
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by casyrotts(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by donholy28(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
What nonsense is this? so her mother didn't notice d pregnancy for seven months?
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by mazechdotcom: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mtcheew angry
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kongi na bastard!

I just walked outta crazy relationship today!
Mixed fillings...
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by mdbissalla(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ops, pls which picture are you showing us?

is it the picture of the girl that had seven month pregnancy?

according to the picture, is that stomach not big enough for the girl or the mother to know that this is pregnancy?

i think somebody has cooked undone story here...

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by DaBullIT(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
mdbissalla:
Ops, pls which picture are you showing us?
is it the girl that had seven month pregnancy?
according to the picture, is that stomach not big enough for the girl or the mother to know that this pregnancy?
i think somebody has cooked undone story here...

The story no done at all
Re: See What A Man Did To His Daughter! Why Should A Father Impregnate His Daughter? by mazechdotcom: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
None of that is the girl's photo.

Read details here - https://www.mazech.com/pregnant_at_10

(1) (Reply)

The Uromi Cassavita Factory / Buhari Must Resign!!!! / Appeal Court Sacks Anambra Pdp Reps Member, Affirms Dozie Nwankwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.