Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment (7494 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
This set of Actresses are the ones that make us drool when watching Africa Magic Yoruba/Home Video The Yoruba movie industry is blessed with a host of talented actresses but some of them are extremely desired by men because of their outstanding beauty. Irrespective of the fact that they are good professionally and some of them are married, their shapes and beauty have made it impossible for their male fans to resist or put a stop to their raging fantasies. Sit back, relax and chill! These are the Top 10 hottest Yoruba actresses at the moment.

10. TOYIN AIMAKHU:
This list would be so incomplete and void if the beautiful Sisi Toyin is missing. She is one of most popular Nigerian actresses at present. An interpreter of roles whose talent is never in doubt, Toyin has garnered many fans over the
years with her acting and good looks. The current Vice President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Toyin, married to Adeniyi Johnson, a young and fast rising actor, is one of the highest paid actresses in Yoruba movie circles. If she cast her mind back to 12 years ago when she discovered Toyin in Ibadan, popular actress, Bukky Wright will surely be proud of what her protégé has achieved in a little less than a decade.

9. BUKOLA AWOYENI:
Bukky Awoyemi started her journey into the make believe world in English movies but later crossed over to the Yoruba section upon playing the lead role in Tunde Kelani’s classic film, Arugba. And due to her gorgeous personality and appeal, her career has soared since then. With just few movies to her credit, Bukola’s acting ability has shown that she is very passionate about what she does and ready to give her contemporaries a run for their money.

8. MIDE FUNMI-MARTINS:
She has been a top notch female celebrity of the Yoruba movie industry for many years. She is one of the sexiest actresses who have gifted us with so many entertaining movies. Mide Funmi Martins is an actress and producer, known for her popular productions – Omo oku òrun (2004), Erù elérù (2003) and Arewà (2003). The daughter of late Funmi Martins, noted for her beauty, Mide has become a force in her own right. She is married to a popular Yoruba actor/director known as Afeez Owo.

7. LIZ DASILVA:
Liz Dasilva is one of the hottest actresses in the Yoruba movie setting and she has appeared in several hit movies. The pretty actress is often portrayed as a sex symbol and there is no denying the fact that her good looks and professionalism have contributed to her success. The Obalende-born Liz is still blazing in all areas.

6. RONKE ODUSANYA:
When Ronke Odusanya burst onto the scene about some years back and her talent as an actress got a number of people talking. Without shying away from the truth, however, is the fact that her voluptuous body soon became the talking point. Ronke, who was at a time romantically linked with Fuji music star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, is one of the pretty faces rocking the Yoruba movie industry at the moment. ‘Flakky Ididowo,’ as she is fondly called, is one of the most sought-after and well endowed actresses in Nigeria and that should remain for a while yet.

5. BIODUN OKEOWO:
She is a mother of two and in her 40s but she looks as young and gorgeous as ever. ‘Omo Butty,’ as she is fondly called, is one of the wave-making actresses in the Yoruba section of the Nigerian movie setting. The sexy lady shot into limelight with a movie titled Tolani Osirin in which she plays the lead role. She has since featured in several blockbuster movies and has also produced her own movies which include Okanjua, Boseyemi, Funmilayo Baby and Omo Butty.

SEE FULL LIST HERE: www.divineloveudorji..nl/2015/08/the-top-10-hottest-yoruba-actresses-at.html?m=1

Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by 2el(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Omo dem fine die
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Olofintoto(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
2el:
Omo dem fine die
u ar funny.
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Crocz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh really?

Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Crocz:
Oh really?

I already know Mercy Aigbe would be number1 without him posting it.
I guess the top 5 should be
_Mercy Aigbe
_Fathia Balogun
_Doris Simeon
_Iyabo Ojo (and)
_Dayo Amusa

If it's not them, he should edit his list.

Extras:- Wura Gold and Funke Akindele.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Crocz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I already know Mercy Aigbe would be number1 without him posting it.
I guess the top 5 should be
_Mercy Aigbe
_Fathia Balogun
_Doris Simeon
_Iyabo Ojo (and)
_Dayo Amusa

If it's not them, he should edit his list.

Extras:- Wura Gold and Funke Akindele.

You just work it out for the op...Mercy Aigbe tops the list really...I would have chosen Doris Simeon over her if it were like 3yrs ago grin
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by duduade: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok the list...
1. Toyim is aite..
2. I aint familar with the arugba chick
3. All Mide does in her films are to SHOUUUUUUT and CURSEEEEEE... i wonder why she thinks she s in a shouting contest...
4. Liz is cool...
5. Ronke busty i like... calm and well spoken english...
6. Biodun all of a sudden became fat...
7. i aint clicking on that link..
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thank God for Mercy and Faithia, the rest are bleached out and/or bleh....not that I watch Yoruba movies though, too many unattractive peeps in a movie most times, same reason I stay away from Ibu and Kenneth Okonkwo movies

1 Like

Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:
Thank God for Mercy and Faithia, the rest are bleached out and/or bleh....not that I watch Yoruba movies though, too many unattractive peeps in a movie most times, same reason I stay away from Ibu and Kenneth Okonkwo movies
My sister you are missing. Kenneth Okonkwo is one of the best hands in the industry. Quote me anywhere.
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

My sister you are missing. Kenneth Okonkwo is one of the best hands in the industry. Quote me anywhere.
Kenneth plays roles kids like Alex and Mike are supposed to play, very immature. He's always a ridiculously dressed Prince or 'Don' falling for one girl that was in pre-school when he started his acting career. And don't even get me started on his clown get-up, looking like a prince at calabar carnival with feathers and sequins. Kenneth needs to get behind the camera
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:

haha..you get mouth sha
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by hatux: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:
Mosun filani is finer than all those mentioned... Those up there are just hyped, you can even check out Olaitan or memunat yenusa these ones are hot.
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by sherrylo: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:

So Mercy and Fathia didn't bleach? Maybe you should watch one of their movies from like 10/12 years ago.
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
sherrylo:

So Mercy and Fathia didn't bleach? Maybe you should watch one of their movies from like 10/12 years ago.
shey you know bleach has level? There's the Mercy bleach (if she did) and there's Sikiratu Sidondo bleach. That of Sikiratu is same as 90% of Yoruba actresses, that type is disgusting. I've seen Mercy's old pic, the difference isn't alarming

1 Like

Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Afrok(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Top 10 bleaching and future bleachers Yoruba Actresses at the moment.... Op edit it...
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Afam4eva(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2015
safarigirl:
Kenneth plays roles kids like Alex and Mike are supposed to play, very immature. He's always a ridiculously dressed Prince or 'Don' falling for one girl that was in pre-school when he started his acting career. And don't even get me started on his clown get-up, looking like a prince at calabar carnival with feathers and sequins. Kenneth needs to get behind the camera
Blame the directors. Andy has always been one of my favourites and it does not include the roles he has played for the past 5 years.
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Afam4eva(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
safarigirl:
shey you know bleach has level? There's the Mercy bleach (if she did) and there's Sikiratu Sidondo bleach. That of Sikiratu is same as 90% of Yoruba actresses, that type is disgusting. I've seen Mercy's old pic, the difference isn't alarming
That pretty girl that was my crush just destroyed her skin for nothing. I wonder where they get their own bleaching cream. Is it custom made?
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

Blame the directors. Andy has always been one of my favourites and it does not include the roles he has played for the past 5 years.
directors? For the vomit-inducing scripts or the cringe-worthy outfits? Those responsible for costume, casting and script-writing should be staked

1 Like

Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

That pretty girl that was my crush just destroyed her skin for nothing. I wonder where they get their own bleaching cream. Is it custom made?
if you mean Mercy, I think she got a loaded husband for all her effort. As for the source of their bleaching cream? I think Dencia's products are quality
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by Afam4eva(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2015
safarigirl:
if you mean Mercy, I think she got a loaded husband for all her effort. As for the source of their bleaching cream? I think Dencia's products are quality
I'm referring to Sikiratu Sindodo.
Re: PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

I'm referring to Sikiratu Sindodo.
Sikiratu is just disgusting, her bleach is cheap. She should try hypo, I hear it's amazing...and yes, she got zilch for her efforts

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Private Universities In Nigeria For 2015 / Proof That Funke Akindele's Babies (twins) Died At Birth As Reported By NG / Nigerians React As Muslim Radio Presenter, Alhaja Kaola’s S£xtape, Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.