Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! (4299 Views)

What Exactly Are Doctors Still Doing In Nigeria? / Remove Those Ugly Stretch Marks & Get Your Beautiful Body Back Again / Tired Of Hiding Those Stretch Marks? Here Is The Permanent Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by justbeenpaid(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Several studies have shown that stretch marks are among the top five causes for insecurity in women. During pregnancy, women are at an elevated risk for developing stretch marks, also called striae, because of the rapid and sudden growth of their body.

Stretch marks are formed when underlying tissue grows faster than the skin layers covering it, causing small tears in the epidermal surface. Scar tissue then proceeds to grow in these tears, creating stretch marks.

While some women start showing a tendency of developing stretch marks during puberty, others only experience problems for the first time during a pregnancy.

Apart from pregnancy, one can also develop stretch marks after rapid weight loss and during a rapid increase in weight. The presence of stretch marks on one's body could cause a feeling of discomfort or embarrassment. There are times when you would love to put on a sleeveless top and then you realize that those terrible marks would be pronounced. No matter how hard you try to ignore it, you know it doesn't look good when you sound in front of your mirror naked to look at yourself.

There are hundreds of stretch mark products in the market place but not every one of them delivers as promised. Sometimes you even end up spending over N80,000 for a treatment that wouldn't work at the end of the day. There are natural ways to cure stretch and I would be sharing with you right away:

Potato Juice

Potato juice helps us a lot to get rid of stretch marks. Potato contains starch, a product with emollient properties that soothes the skin. The presence of antioxidants in potatoes helps remove stretch marks. Antioxidants are chemicals that transfer electrons or hydrogen from a substance to an oxidizing agent and they can prevent or slow cell damage.

After the formation, free reactive radicals start a chain reaction which can cause damage or death to a cell. Antioxidants are molecules that can interact with free radicals and terminate the chain reaction before vital molecules are damaged. Potato is a great source of Vitamin C, potassium, thiamine, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, phosphorous, iron and zinc.

Ingredients:

a. Potato – 1 (medium sized)

b. Lukewarm water

c. Knife

At first cut a potato into thick sized slices. Rub the slices gently over the stretch marks. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and thereafter wash off with lukewarm water.

Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera is one of the most well known remedies for stretch marks. Aloe Vera leaves secrete a clear gel when broken off from the rest of the plant that can be applied to heal wounds and it also contains plant collagen which immensely helps repair the skin. Collagen is one of the most important proteins that make our skin elastic, supple and youthful. Collagen is really beneficial to the skin as they help to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, reverse age of skin, tighter skin, plump up skin and also improve the elasticity of skin.

Ingredients:

a. Aloe Vera leaf

b. water

Remove the outer layer of the aloe vera leaf and bring out the sticky gel from the inside of the leaf. Then use the gel on stretch marks and
wash off with water after two or three hours.

Egg White

Egg white is one of the best known home remedies for skin. It is rich in Vitamin A and collagen. Collagen is the main structural and the most abundant protein found in animal connective tissue and contains specific amino acids like glycine, praline, hydroxyproline and arginine. As it gives our skin firmness, suppleness and helps in the constant renewal of skin cells, it is really essential for our skin.

Ingredients:

a. Egg -1

b. Water

Take out the egg white by separating the yolk from the egg. Stir the egg white and apply it on the stretch marks. Leave it for 15 minutes and there after wash off with water.

Daqan Herbal Cream

The Daqan Stretch Mark Cream with snail extract is a natural stretch mark cream base designed to reduce skin scars and marks from weight loss, childbirth and surgery. Now you can get rid of stretch marks and scars quickly and safely leaving a renewed and healthy skin. This wonderful product helps to remove damaged skin cells and produce collagen rich new cells resulting in a much healthier skin where stretch marks once were. With the Daqan Natural Stretch Mark Cream with snail extract, you can start enjoying a smooth, soft and supple skin void of annoying stretch marks.

Need more information about the cream?
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lets see who it cured....... Stampede @your place!
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by justbeenpaid(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Superbreed:
Lets see who it cured....... Stampede @your place!

Oya show sharply for Festac!
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by boboLIL(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Picture or idontblivit
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by justbeenpaid(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
boboLIL:
Picture or idontblivit

You want make person snap her yansh post am for hia?
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by SupremeNG: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sense the 4 the talk.
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by justbeenpaid(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
SupremeNG:
Sense the 4 the talk.

Whatever that means smiley
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by ultrazone(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Here is a free guide for quick stretch mark removal
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by fadekemitoyin: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by gynny(f): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stretch marks also known as striae are stripes or indented streaks which usually appear on the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Stretch marks are very common in people with obesity and also in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester of pregnancy. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/stretch-marks-how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by sightmedic: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Use this awesome device and remove your wrinkles, stretch marks, acne and look young again. Au Fait Skin Care Galvanic High Frequency RF LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Tightening Beauty Device Facial Care System. Wanna know more about it before you buy? Click here.
Thank me latter.
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by ultrazone(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by TessieDermit: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2017
After having my first child i had ugly stretch marks and wouldnt dare show my stomach again but after using Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream for only a few weeks now my stretch marks are really clearing and i love it. Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream did wonders for me. i've already recommended it to a friend and i'm able to show her my stomach as proof
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
TessieDermit:
After having my first child i had ugly stretch marks and wouldnt dare show my stomach again but after using Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream for only a few weeks now my stretch marks are really clearing and i love it. Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream did wonders for me. i've already recommended it to a friend and i'm able to show her my stomach as proof
hello, please the dermamld cream you Said can I get in a regular pharmacy? what's the price

aside that have you used any medication before?
thanks.
Re: Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! by Anselembobbyto: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL REMEDY FOR STRETCH MARKS

Have you been searching for a remedy to get rid of that ugly Stretch Marks? Then congratulations. Your days of searching are over. In this very article you're definitely learn how to get rid of that Stretch Marks that has been depriving you of your full self esteem.

Let's know what Stretch Marks.

What Are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain.

But there are other factors that can trigger Stretch Marks. Let's know about them.

What Actually Causes Stretch?

Pregnancy: When a woman gets pregnant, she's likely going to have Stretch Marks because the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow rapidly faster than her skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

Puberty: During puberty stage in both boys and girls, the skin starts to Stretch, especially in girls because of the rapid weight gain which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks

Using Cortisone Creams: Using skincare products that contains steroids can trigger really bad nasty looking stretch marks. It's advised to be careful on skincare creams, Lotions and gels you put on your skin.You can read ingredients you should never put on your skin

Now having known the factors that Causes Stretch marks. Let's look at the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks.

Stretch Marks cannot be permanently removed, but this remedy will make your stretch marks look less visible and unnoticed. Making your stretch mark blend with your skin making them look totally unnoticeable.Follow this link to read full details on the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Nurses Have Legal Backing To Run Private Clinics – Association / COVID-19 Update For June 15 2021 In Nigeria / Orthodox Medicine VS Natural Medicine , Which ONE Do You Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.