Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall (101214 Views)

Billionaire Mogul And Top PDP Financier, Chief Emeka Offor Goes Broke, Shuts Dow / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Ex- Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor: Explains Is Tragic Falls (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by BrOwnSuga3: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Waziri sang with this man's name back in the days.

The lyrics of the song goes thus:

Una sabi am, Goddy Anabor
Una sabi am, ejekobaje
Una sabi am, Goddy Anabor
He take money lay foundation everywhere

I can still remember the names of Izzy, Ainabe and those big men back then Toby Ottor sang with, I hope the rest are still going strong.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by FactsTruths: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Raxxye:
Eyaa.
It's a lesson for us all. The only permanent thing is change!

Does anyone know why pictures on Nairaland can't be saved? I mean why do they become some kinda virus? Seun, Lalasticlala. Does any of you have the answer?

Change the file extension name to .jpg and save
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Hibiscuss(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Raxxye:
Eyaa.

Does anyone know why pictures on Nairaland can't be saved? I mean why do they become some kinda virus? Seun, Lalasticlala. Does any of you have the answer?

Jst edit d pix name and put .jpeg or .png at d back
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by hedonistic: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
One of his boys used to drive around in some nice cars with plate number 'Jador 1', Jador 2 etc those days in Ikeja. Wonder where that one is now.

Also wonder where other fraud heavy weights that used to reign and be praised by Wasiu those days are now - the likes of Danku, Atobatele, Shino Olowoake, etc are now.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Chulex(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Before you save them add ".jpg" i.e dot jpg.

If the image is titled Idonblivit for example change it to idontblivit.jpg. U'll see the foto

Raxxye:
Eyaa.

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by joe4christ(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I attended one party in this man's house in G.R.A benin then. His house is behind judges quarters off ikpokpan Road.

He had all good things of this world ranging from cars, women, luxury,everything you can think off.

In Lagos,he had a property on MKO crescent in ikeja that was were he was living.

It was in his house I first saw B&O Electronics.

......Heard he was in 419 and drugs.He also owns hearts magazine. .......Bottom line of his story is :

"The wealth of the hidden are laid in stock for the righteous" and "He that thinketh he standeth, let him take heed,lest he falls"

And when you say "The wealth of the hidden are laid in stock for the righteous" By the righteous I guess you meant those who took advantage of his kind heartedness huh?
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by osesology(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2015
``Gody bless Anabor, Gody butter you bread, wetin Anabor take money do na wa o, take money lay foundation everywhere!''
That was the song one popular Auchi musician sang, praising this former great man for his open-handedness. may God help him to rise again in Jesus name.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by blackbeatzmuzik(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Sad story. But I strongly believe most of his wealth didn't come legally. There's more to this man's story. For him to spend 86m in hotel...

What about after selling his property for 80m, what did he use all that money for?

There's more to this story. He's probably secretly investigated and paying for his evil deeds

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by nicerichard05: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
sugarvallly:

you are free

i

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by LyfeJennings(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am judging but this man defines everything reckless. He owns hearts magazine and does other business. I strongly have this feeling 101% of his wealth were gotten fraudulently. He used to fvck this expensive "runs woman" I used to fvck. The woman once told me the man sniffs coke like hell and does a lot of ungodly things. One of those women still sniff till date..
May God help him sha
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by sugarvallly(f): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
nicerichard05:

i sent u a pm already buh u didnt reply, should i send u my watsapp digits?

yea
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by captianfreeman(m): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2015
sugarvallly:
I know this man very well.he used to be a wealthy man long time ago.
a musician from my place even sang a song with his name. that's to show how rich he was! he's a good man and kind hearted. no condition is permanent,Godis great. I know he will rise again.

he helped alot of people then,enemies everywhere.
(lesson)dont trust people with all your heart,I guess he wasnt careful with his wealth!he trusted alota people
I feel for him though

Gody Anabor, I believe he will rise again. .
lalasticlala pls come do the needful
come and see what witches and wizards has done to this one time billionaire.

Cc:Lalasticlala good evening
Goddy Anabor ,Dele Awesu, Ade Bendel and co. Na confirmed 419 dey be. Na law of kamar.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by barnacle: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2017
banky222:

AINABOR take money lay foundation everywhere.
me I sabi am ooo
ainabor na philanthropist
please oo.
Do you remember the name of this anabor song.

I have searched and searched but can't find it... Thank you
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Ndipe(m): 3:56am On May 09, 2018
I never knew of him while in Nigeria.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Sweetheart666(f): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2019
barnacle:
please oo.
Do you remember the name of this anabor song.

I have searched and searched but can't find it... Thank you
owan 99

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.