Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. (3814 Views)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / My Older Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Then Got Out Of His Car And Began Staring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
So guys am kind of confuse cuz i was not in any uncompromising position with her,but we were just discussing. she came back from school and saw that the front door was locked and saw me with another female friend in mine room. Been trying to explain to her that she's just mine friend and she came to visit me since it has been long we have seen each other.And for the locking of the door, there's a logical explanation for that which she also knew.

But she has refuse to talk to me saying we were doing some hanky panky inside the room. as such am now on probation for the next 6 months.

please,Nlers you all should come to mine rescue.am innocent of all the charges. smiley
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by SUGARBEE(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
She's just jealous nothing more

But Op tell me the truth.. What were you doing with the other girl in the room?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by Kenzico(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
?
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by beycity(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
If she does not believe you, then let her be then..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
She's just jealous nothing more

But Op tell me the truth.. What were you doing with the other girl in the room?
Thank you my sista....we were just gisting about old times oo.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
beycity:
If she does not believe you, then let her be then..
That just what i intend doing,cuz if there's no trust in a r/ship i don't see it ever working out between the two parties.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by Chubhie: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
emmchi:
So guys am kind of confuse cuz i was not in any uncompromising position with her,but we were just discussing. she came back from school and saw that the front door was locked and saw me with another female friend in mine room. Been trying to explain to her that she's just mine friend and she came to visit me since it has been long we have seen each other.And for the locking of the door, there's a logical explanation for that which she also knew.

But she has refuse to talk to me saying we were doing some hanky panky inside the room. as such am now on probation for the next 6 months.

please,Nlers you all should come to mine rescue.am innocent of all the charges. smiley
How did you arrive at the conclusion she's your girl? Have you presented the girl's father kolanuts? Forgive me for I'm old school. The new babe you were inside with doors locked while playing hanky panky have you taken palm wine to the father?

My apologies yet again for being archaic. I guess your logic seems why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
what wud u have done if u came bk n met her in a LOCKED room wit a guy? possible u were not doing anything but u don't expect her to just take DAT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chubhie:
How did you arrive at the conclusion she's your girl? Have you presented the girl's father kolanuts? Forgive me for I'm old school. The new babe you were inside with doors locked while playing hanky panky have you taken palm wine to the father?

My apologies yet again for being archaic. I guess your logic seems why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free?
Cuz we have been together for close to a year and half and am also opportune to know her family.Am think of settling down with her when she's through with her studies.

The other girl is just a mere friend childhood friend and we just talk about friends we missed.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
yellowb:
what wud u have done if u came bk n met her in a LOCKED room wit a guy? possible u were not doing anything but u don't expect her to just take DAT.
The front door is always kept shut from inside cuz it's a two bedroom apartment and i live alone.I maybe in one room not knowing when someone will walk into the sitting room.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by Richy4(m): 2:13am On Aug 24, 2015
I believe you bro. But the question is if the reverse was the case, would you believe her?

Anyways Go to her house, seat her down and in a matured way explain that you came to her place to explain to her that you will not do anything to hurt her. But if she doesn't believe you, it's unfortunate because in a relationship there should be some level of trust.

Remember to do some bla bla bla about what you were saying with the other girl for 2mins.

Say it in a serious way no laughing or anything. Then get up and walk away with the highest dignity any one has never had.

With that the table has been turned. She will be the one begging you to forgive her for not beliving /trusting you. Believe me within 24-74hours your phone will be ringing.

This can only work if you got swags and pick up her bills some times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by SAMBARRY: 2:51am On Aug 24, 2015
I don't have much to say but I'll show you what Tony has to say

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 4:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Richy4:
I believe you bro. But the question is if the reverse was the case, would you believe her?

Anyways Go to her house, seat her down and in a matured way explain that you came to her place to explain to her that you will not do anything to hurt her. But if she doesn't believe you, it's unfortunate because in a relationship there should be some level of trust.

Remember to do some bla bla bla about what you were saying with the other girl for 2mins.

Say it in a serious way no laughing or anything. Then get up and walk away with the highest dignity any one has never had.

With that the table has been turned. She will be the one begging you to forgive her for not beliving /trusting you. Believe me within 24-74hours your phone will be ringing.

This can only work if you got swags and pick up her bills some times.
Thanks bro, but we haven't had any issues in our r/ship.Am a one lady kind of guy and dot see the need to be frolicking around with other girls.Showing her love and care has been mine number one priority.These coming from her is now making me to doubt if she genuinely love me.But,I ll still sit her down and talk to her; hop she ll come back to her senses.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I don't have much to say but I'll show you what Tony has to say
He may be right,but there are still people who are looking for true love and are ready to go to any lenght to get it.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by efemenaslectura: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2015
emmchi:

He may be right,but there are still people who are looking for true love and are ready to go to any lenght to get it.
indeed

1 Like

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by Richy4(m): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2015
emmchi:

Thanks bro, but we haven't had any issues in our r/ship.Am a one lady kind of guy and dot see the need to be frolicking around with other girls.Showing her love and care has been mine number one priority.These coming from her is now making me to doubt if she genuinely love me.But,I ll still sit her down and talk to her; hop she ll come back to her senses.

Thank God you now have issues.
Hmmmm I would have said you guys are living in pretends. Who doesn't have issues in a relationship. Even identical twins got issues not to talk of people that came together for the purpose of love.

Try and solve the problem. This will strengthen your relationship. She will come around. She is only being a woman.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by Chubhie: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2015
emmchi:

Cuz we have been together for close to a year and half and am also opportune to know her family.Am think of settling down with her when she's through with her studies.

The other girl is just a mere friend childhood friend and we just talk about friends we missed.
Okay. Try and explain to your girl in clear terms that the friendship you have with the hanky panky lady is not a romantic one and there's no way you are attracted to her romantically and that you value principles as trust,loyalty and respect.

If she doesn't get the message free her and look for another else, you've signed up playing her games the rest of your life. I'm sure you won't want to be in a relationship that offers lack of freedom,trust,loyalty and respect for the rest of your life? Good luck.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Richy4:

Thank God you now have issues.
Hmmmm I would have said you guys are living in pretends. Who doesn't have issues in a relationship. Even identical twins got issues not to talk of people that came together for the purpose of love.

Try and solve the problem. This will strengthen your relationship. She will come around. She is only being a woman.
Certainly,we all have issues in one form or the other.Especially when it comes to r/ship Matters.My point is we haven't had a major issue that ll warrant her to alter those words.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Chubhie:
Okay. Try and explain to your girl in clear terms that the friendship you have with the hanky panky lady is not a romantic one and there's no way you are attracted to her romantically and that you value principles as trust,loyalty and respect.

If she doesn't get the message free her and look for another else, you've signed up playing her games the rest of your life. I'm sure you won't want to be in a relationship that offers lack of freedom,trust,loyalty and respect for the rest of your life? Good luck.
Will certainly do that,but if she still insist I have no choice but to move on.I just don't know why she has no iota of trust in me after been with her for close to 1 1/2 yrs.It just a pity after all have invested in the r/ship it all comes crumbling down just like that.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
emmchi:

Will certainly do that,but if she still insist I have no choice but to move on.I just don't know why she has no iota of trust in me after been with her for close to 1 1/2 yrs.It just a pity after all have invested in the r/ship it all comes crumbling down just like that.
If you've been with her that long and she still can't trust you on this atleast, then there's something wrong with that relationship, perhaps you've given her reasons to doubt you before.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
If you've been with her that long and she still can't trust you on this atleast, then there's something wrong with that relationship, perhaps you've given her reasons to doubt you before.
Or perhaps she is insecure with herself over me. we see mostly on weekends,so when would i have the time to be messing with other girls giving mine tight schedule at work.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
emmchi:

Or perhaps she is insecure with herself over me. we see mostly on weekends,so when would i have the time to be messing with other girls giving mine tight schedule at work.
Why are you asking me? Am not in the relationship with you guys.cheesy

Am just trying to explore here, you know her better, if you believe insecurity is the issue, then try talking to her again and if she doesn't believe you still, let her go.

Being in love with someone doesn't mean always entertaining unnecessary excesses.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Why are you asking me? Am not in the relationship with you guys.cheesy

Am just trying to explore here, you know her better, if you believe insecurity is the issue, then try talking to her again and if she doesn't believe you still, let her go.

Being in love with someone doesn't mean always entertaining unnecessary excesses.
Just like you said i ll still need to talk to her.Thanks for your input.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by SAMBARRY: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2015
emmchi:

hnnnnnn grin
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by prissyluv(f): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op,you have a sitting room yet you decided to stay with a female friend of yours in your room with the door locked.
Who wouldnt be angry?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by emmchi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
prissyluv:
Op,you have a sitting room yet you decided to stay with a female friend of yours in your room with the door locked.
Who wouldnt be angry?
Actually that was where i went wrong,cause i shouldn't have allowed her to come inside the room.She was in the sitting room watching a program on telemundo.And am not a fan of mexican telenova,so i decided to go and complete a movie i was watching in the other room,that was when she came and was complaining that i just left her all by herself and she decided to watch the movie with me.

Mind you,it was actually the front door that was locked .
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
prissyluv:
Who wouldnt be angry?
How do you mean? What's there to get angry about if they aren't doing anything wrong?
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
emmchi:

Actually that was where i went wrong,cause i shouldn't have allowed her to come inside the room.She was in the sitting room watching a program on telemundo.And am not a fan of mexican telenova,so i decided to go and complete a movie i was watching in the other room,that was when she came and was complaining that i just left her all by herself and she decided to watch the movie with me.

Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
emmchi:

Please you did nothing wrong by being in a room with a friend you are comfortable and honest about with, how is that even an issue? How do people's relationships work these days? Does your girlfriend not know you have female friends?
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by prissyluv(f): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
emmchi:

Ok dear. Explain to your babe. I believe she will understand you. Goodluck.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by prissyluv(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
freecocoa:
How do you mean? What's there to get angry about if they aren't doing anything wrong?
I mean that the Op would have entertained his female friend in the living room,though he has explained what happened.
Re: My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
prissyluv:

I mean that the Op would have entertained his female friend in the living room,though he has explained what happened.
And i'm saying that there's no reason to have to explain why he's in a room with her, if his intentions are honest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. / I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. / Advice Needed On Mother-in-law To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.