Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Job Of A Chartered Buyer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Job Of A Chartered Buyer? (1740 Views)

My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / Salary Of A Chartered Accountant / Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Job Of A Chartered Buyer? by deleoyewus: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2006
My people, How can someone get employed as a chartered buyer.
Re: The Job Of A Chartered Buyer? by Seun(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2006
Tell us more about this career. Who knows, one might need a chartered buyer and not know it!
Re: The Job Of A Chartered Buyer? by D3n3n(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2006
I think the work of a chartered buyer is solely based on the links you provide for your self, what you do is buy stuff for people that have no time to buy for themselves. For instance I have a friend who in turn has a cousin that works for Shell in Port harcourt, but had no time to buy the car he wanted so he told his cousin (my friend) to help get a car in LAgos. Gave him the specifics of what he wanted. When my friend got it, he placed a call to his cousin, he came down saw the car, like it, went back to port-harcourt & sent the money for it. Other shell boys saw the car & were like Where did you get to buy the car from, he replied my cousin in Lagos arranged it for me, I'll give you his number. BOOM!!~!! A chatered buyer was born. And thats how he makes his living buying, registering and delivering cars for shell boys, makes good money too. I was hoping to get something similar, it a work-in-progress.
Re: The Job Of A Chartered Buyer? by Seun(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
If you can be trusted not to inflate prices, it's a viable career and self-employment opportunity. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Glo Interview / Make 100k in 2 weeks over & over Guaranteed method. / Nnpc Test Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.