Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

(PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. (1662 Views)

See The Food Combination I Bumped On Today At My Friend's House. / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? / What Is Your Weirdest Food Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beans n Garri all d way.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by ladyF(f): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don't like putting raw garri on my beans sef. Better to soak it

Which kain name dem give am? shocked na wa o, wetin person no go see?
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by redgem(f): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ate that 2days back..... Delicious

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mmmn.....very nanacious kiss
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by Omotayor123(f): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sokudale tongue
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by wtfCode: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
why not soak the garri nah? Raw garri mixed with cooked beans...are eating snacks(junk food) or real food?
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by wtfCode: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
why not soak the garri nah? Raw garri mixed with cooked beans...are eating snacks(junk food) or real food?
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by InfinityEstates: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beans, plantain and garri mixed together?? OP, you need deliverance! #CultureShock
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by therealdeal10: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Super kul

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by Nellizzy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
ur own type of combination Geh how e take dey o
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by LOVEGINO(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
I don't like putting raw garri on my beans sef. Better to soak it

"Which kain name dem give am" shocked na wa o, wetin person no go see?
lol! my dear, make u dey dere. All na packaging.
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by LOVEGINO(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
InfinityEstates:
Beans, plantain and garri mixed together?? OP, you need deliverance! #CultureShock
4 which church?
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by LOVEGINO(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
InfinityEstates:
4 which church na?
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by Yustash001(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
The person is a learner jare....the beans is too dry.....he should have made it a little bit watery..then mix the garri with a little water....if the foods weighs 1kg before the mixing...it'll surely increase to like 1.5kg after the mixing...
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by Godmother(f): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2015
OP decide naa; either use plantain or haba
That doesn't look appetizing one bit
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by kuuljay(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
very risky!!! after you finished eating and you drink water and the garri start work inside your stomach it will be too late to realise you took over dose so it's safer to soak the casava flakes angry grin grin
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
kuuljay:
very risky!!! after you finished eating and you drink water and the garri start work inside your stomach it will be too late to realise you took over dose so it's safer to soak the casava flakes angry grin grin
hahahaha! Na so u tink am?
Re: (PHOTO) One Of The Best Combination So Far. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godmother:
OP decide naa; either use plantain or haba
That doesn't look appetizing one bit
d Godmother! Tank ur parent 4 making u get choice. Hunger neva peel ur back grin

(1) (Reply)

Gorilla Meat: The New Peppersoup In Delta State / Need A Website For Your Catering Business? Contact Us / Babeecue Tutorial Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.