Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Own A Home In Lekki Pearl With N250k Monthly & Take Possession In 24months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Home In Lekki Pearl With N250k Monthly & Take Possession In 24months (1536 Views)

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Own An Ensuited House in Lekki Pearl / Luxury Finished Apartments In Lekki Pearl Estate, Sangotedo Beside Lekki Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Home In Lekki Pearl With N250k Monthly & Take Possession In 24months by AlphaMead: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lekki Pearl is a world class residential development being implemented by the Alpha Mead Development Company.

Lekki Pearl is a functional space specially designed for you and your family. Home units that are energy-efficient and investment-friendly yet built on quality infrastructure that guarantees your safety and comfort. Welcome to the community of people like you who share a common vision of excellence.

Lekki Pearl is located on Temmy Montessori Street, it's the immediate right turn as soon as you pass Lagos Business School (Farm Bus stop). It's a 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School, a 5minutes walk from Lekki Gardens & a ten minutes drive from Victoria Garden City.

The exact Value/Price of the Acropolis 3Bedroom Flat (which is the first picture you see above) is N25.5M.

20% equity is required of any subscriber for any House Type although it isn't a down payment. We have asked prospects to spread this amount through 24months. This instalment payments attract an interest.

For the 3Bedroom Flats, subscribers will make monthly contributions of N290K (Interest Inclusive) instead of the normal N250K as proposed. Every other House Type have their different Offers. However if a subscriber were to pay this 20% at once, it wouldn't attract any interest.

On completion of this Equity contribution, subscribers are eligible for a Mortgage Loan & can move into their Homes & take possession. They can service the Mortgage Loan from their Homes for a period of 20years from inside their own Home.

If you would like to come on board this great opportunity, kindly contact me via my details below & send me your Email address so i can send you our Expression of Interest (EOI) Form which you will fill & mail back to me so we can prepare & send an Offer Letter to you which we can deliberate upon & come to an agreement so you can make your first commitment.

To view a short video of Lekki Pearl, kindly copy the link & paste in your browser...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3pSNJ_DDe8

Thank you for your time and patience so far. Wishing you all the best as I hope to hear positives from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Amu Emmanuel Ekundayo
For: 5 Star Agent Network
ALPHA MEAD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
What's App: 08068063257
Tel: 08086430326.
Email:emmanuelamu@5staragent.com.ngORallaboutcrude@gmail.com
Web:www.lekkipearl.com.ng,www.alphameaddev.com
PIN:2BA74C83

(1) (Reply)

Affordable House-plan Drawings Here... / 3bedrm Bungalow Self Compound Off Araromi Obawole For Rent 350k New House / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.