Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,945 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup (42309 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Actress Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Marriage After 3 Years / Ini Edo Opens Multi-Millionaire Lounge In Lekki-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by emperorchedda(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Does anyone really care?
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by walemadu: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
let people just let her be
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Atlantian: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
In essence. ..the ex husband was a big baby remotely controlled by the mother who busily watches African magic to see which actor kisses Ini during acting and tell the baby husband. Lots of insecure big babies dangling their diccks and calling themselves men.
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Omalicious1: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
we are no kids here, well im not suprised. Tiwa once denied that she isn't doing anything with her manager, but what are they now? well, every intimate relationship starts with the friendship phase.
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Bonapart(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rounakid:
Who cares?
i think say na only me

BBitches will always be bbitches
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by ahamonyeka(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Women always showing us their yansh as though our life solely depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
All this happened during Jonathan's government shocked

That government sef grin
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by noblegrex: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
After d guy don disorganize those ass.
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by mich2012: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
You are obviously wearing a waist trainer.

I spotted that too oh smiley
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by mich2012: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Atlantian:
In essence. ..the ex husband was a big baby remotely controlled by the mother who busily watches African magic to see which actor kisses Ini during acting and tell the baby husband. Lots of insecure big babies dangling their diccks and calling themselves men.

And you think it is true? Don't be too quick to judge.
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by yinkus204(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dnt mind her she is trying to cover up her self, her marriage crash because she lack respect to his husband family and also dnt knw hw to cook we all knw dat if a lady lack dose two tins in nigeria no real 9ja man wil marry dat type of girl, u better go marry oyibo like ur other lack of home training girls dey do.
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
lol.
Ini married at 27+ years and shes calling that early marriage ? cheesy

Anyways, all the best to her in her future marital endeavor

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Wendie94: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ugly shoes, rough hair, dirty make up; IJN Ini Edo upgrade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by silent10(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
hw did u knw obviously u wear one too i guess grin
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2015

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by copiescopy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
TELL ME MORE .

Well the guy below the guy below the guy under me under the other guy has something to say

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by friends4ever(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ini Edo seeking for a serious relationship only, no one night stand. She's interested in Actor, Banker, Musician,Comedian or Politician, Law Enforcement and Land Pilot. Age aggregate or 3 years older.
This gul is so beautiful...
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by EMMYB0Y(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
keep talking

Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
when dey av refused to use anti virus, why won't it crash
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Bobbystanley(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Go and marry u old woman
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by niggi4life(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Came:
" I got married early because I wanted a family" How old is Ini edo self , because this married early confuse me oooooo.
i tire ooooo
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Go and marry u old woman

I tire for d lady matter bobby.

Meanwhile. . .how far . .wen u go comeback school?

#yolo
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Bobbystanley(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
richommie:

I tire for d lady matter bobby.
Meanwhile. . .how far . .wen u go comeback school?

#yolo
Lol Nonso gimme ur number abeg make I hala u
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by GodblessNig247(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sugarbee

whats up? Lovely afternoon to u
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by GodblessNig247(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Is her life. Whats my biz .
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by AngryNigerian(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=Elefida post=37269797]She should have found and agreed on the common grounds before getting into the marriage. cry [/quoted
Datz it...simple & direct! datz d confusion wth young ppl of nowadays...distance indeed!
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
safarigirl:
Will all those who give a sh-t say 'aye'? Anybody? Nobody. Yep, I thought so. Find another hubby Ini, Kim K found one before she even completed her divorce from Chris Hemsworth

Kris humphries. Chris hemsworth is thor
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by 9jatatafo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Otondo
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Vicintonsh(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
U ar a wasted generation
dude dah was rough
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
peppyluv02:

Like..who doesn't wear a waist trainer these days?

It still didn't give her the figurreight.
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by vega84(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Did I hear u say u got married early? #vegatalks
Re: Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup by 9jatatafo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
Dnt mind her she is trying to cover up her self, her marriage crash because she lack respect to his husband family and also dnt knw hw to cook we all knw dat if a lady lack dose two tins in nigeria no real 9ja man wil marry dat type of girl, u better go marry oyibo like ur other lack of home training girls dey do.

She did not update her program and her avast antivirus got expired so the marriage crashed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.