Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

DAY 1 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:1-6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAY 1 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:1-6) (663 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / The Canaanites Survived. Lebanese Have Over 90% Of Their Dna. Science 1 Bible 0 / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAY 1 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:1-6) by Philorem(f): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
I Speak Divine Solution into my problems!

First Day is LIGHT and when you grab that light, you will never be swallowed by darkness again in Jesus name.

Father, I receive the creative power to create good situations out of every bad situation I may be going through now in the name of Jesus.

Every deep confusion raging and making my life void, empty and unfruitful, hear verdict of Fire: I shatter you by the LIGHT of God in Jesus name.

Every dark cloud hovering and covering the face of my destiny, clear away by fire! in the name of Jesus.

Holy Spirit, move into my situation now and stir up my destiny for a glorious revival in the name of Jesus.

http://www.prayersfire.com/day-1-bible-prayers-in-2015-genesis-11-6/

and God said… O God Arise and speak provision into my lack in Jesus name.

O God Arise and speak power into my powerlessness, in the name of Jesus.

O God Arise and speak honour into my shame in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and speak success into my failure in the name of Jesus.

O God Arise and speak Your Light into every dark areas of my life in the name of Jesus.

O God Arise and divide the tongues of my enemies, let them attack one another unto death in the name of Jesus.

O God Arise and break away the grip of darkness over my life in Jesus name.

O God Arise and speak strength into my weaknesses, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

"You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/15 / The World Coming To An End On 28th September?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.