Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That (1705 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by geesilver(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nigerian Actress Mide Funmi Martins: Why I Marriage An “Ugly” Husband, Who Used Juju On Me For 13 Years

Nollywood Actress Mide Funmi Martins: My
Husband Afeez Owo Abiodun Is “Ugly” But I Love
Him Like That In a recent chat with a Lagos-based softsell magazine, Nollywood actress Mide Martins revealed why she married her husband, filmmaker Afeez Owo. While responding to her viral marriage crash report, the mother of two said: I know that people are saying that because they can’t reconcile how a fine girl like me will be married to someone who is not as fine as I am. Yes, I thought of that and that is the reason why people keep wishing us bad. And they have been saying it right from the onset, that haaa! Their marriage can’t last. They don’t match. They are not perfect match. They don’t fit.
“haa omo yen ti fine ju loo, some say Ogun lo lo
fun and I said its impossible. How can someone
use juju on you for over 13 years. I have 2 kids
with him.
I love my family. I love my husband. I am not saying I am not pretty. It is obvious that I am pretty. But I love him like that. Love is not about being beautiful or being handsome. I might marry the most handsome man in the world and I might not be happy with him. That is one thing people don’t understand about relationships.
I am happy with my husband and that is the only
thing that matters in marriage. When you are happy
and everything is going on well, please what else do
you want? So, I am happy with him and fine with him. I love him just the way he is. People should try and understand that”.

www.naijagists.com/nollywood-actress-mide-funmi-martins-my-husband-afeez-owo-abiodun-is-ugly-but-i-love-him-like-that/

Re: Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by powerfulsettingz: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
I swear am one of those that envy this lady even though am not ripe enuf for marriage I still admirer her secretly.

For the ladies reads this piece carefully
Love is not about being beautiful or being handsome

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by adonbilivit: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
how dare u call that handsome man ugly! so because he did not bleach like u that's why u feel he is ugly? smh
Re: Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by dopeJemi: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
But this man is not ugly
Re: Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by Ginaz(f): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2015
no mind dem jare,.....who beauty don help?
Re: Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by powerfulsettingz: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Did u just accused the woman of bleaching?didnt u knw her mother?
adonbilivit:
how dare u call that handsome man ugly! so because he did not bleach like u that's why u feel he is ugly? smh
Re: Nollywood Actress: My Husband Is“ugly” But I Love Him Like That by xavier0327(f): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2015
This man is handsome na...

(1) (Reply)

Oh Wow, This Is Undying Love! Guy Engages Girlfriend After Her Sudden Death (pic / New Fashion? Flavour "Talked In" His Native At Glo Caf Award. Hit Or Miss? / House Maid Caught On Camera Cleaning Her Private Parts With Napkin She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.