Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... (957 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by seunwen2(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
If i were Buhari i will just forget about the looted fund and focus on government

I am a strong supporter of APC but with the way Mr President Muhammadu Buhari is focusing on recovering looted funds by the previous administration always keep me worry on whether he is going to achieve something significant. My advice for him is that, he should just forget about the looted fund and focus on delivering his campaign promises and government. Probing do take longer time a critical case is the case of Abacha. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by eleko1: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2015
undecided Nah him teeth He go take use develop NG when GEJ and his associate don ruined the Economy b4 we kicked them thieves out.Exercise patience.Una wailers can dance shamelessly sad

8 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by akpanikpe(m): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2015
And if I were you u will just forget being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by ramdris(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Well thank God you are not for even GEJ would have been better than you...

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by experimentist: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2015
If were seunwen2 I will just sleep and shut the bleeps up

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by Segadem(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
talk is cheap!
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Make he dey chase after shadows. Recover looted money indeed. Dream dream dream dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam. Poo hari keep dreaming. U better wake up and start working
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by IGBOSON1: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2015
eleko1:
undecided Nah him teeth He go take use develop NG when GEJ and his associate don ruined the Economy b4 we kicked them thieves away.Exercise patience.Una wailers can dance shamelessly sad

^^^You intolerant apc twerps actually believe the lie in bold that you've been peddling around for some time now!
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by ba7man(m): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Why are these broke @rse dudes keen on PMB abandoning his planned probes?

It's not as if they got any of the loot.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by tpiander: 5:17am On Aug 24, 2015
I think Emir Sanusi also started his tenure as central bank governor by tracing general funding.
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by Afroconnect: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2015
seunwen2:
If i were Buhari i will just forget about the looted fund and focus on government

I am a strong supporter of APC but with the way Mr President Muhammadu Buhari is focusing on recovering looted funds by the previous administration always keep me worry on whether he is going to achieve something significant. My advice for him is that, he should just forget about the looted fund and focus on delivering his campaign promises and government. Probing do take longer time a critical case is the case of Abacha. I rest my case
Only a dumb poor idiot like you will spit such nonsense- don't you hear that nigeria is broke,what money do you want him to develop the nation with?
Buhari himseelf don't need to do the fighting,we have the EfCC,ICPC and attorney general's office to do that,if these government arms don't work it means maintaininng them is a waste of national resources.

Pls stop talking or postting for the sake of it,Nigeria has an infrastructural deficit and needs all the money it can recover from those thieves. Do you think they run governmen witth sannd?

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by eleko1: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2015
grin embarassed grin grin cheesy I tire for him ooo.
Afroconnect:

Only a dumb poor idiot like you will spit such nonsense- don't you hear that nigeria is broke,what money do you want him to develop the nation with?
Buhari himseelf don't need to do the fighting,we have the EfCC,ICPC and attorney general's office to do that,if these government arms don't work it means maintaininng them is a waste of national resources.

Pls stop talking or postting for the sake of it,Nigeria has an infrastructural deficit and needs all the money it can recover from those thieves. Do you think they run governmen witth sannd?
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by PassingShot(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2015
OP, how old are you? It will help me to know how to reply and advise you.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by eleko1: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2015
U shud knw he's a Teen.Pipu wey still dey chop their mama food can't reason well.
PassingShot:
OP, how old are you? It will help me to know how to reply and advise you.
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by eleko1: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Seunwen2 angry I tire for U undecided angry.E bi like say u sleep post dis rubbish sad
Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by PassingShot(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
eleko1:
U shud knw he's a Teen.Pipu wey still dey chop their mama food can't reason well.
Sure. Hence I don't want to waste my time replying him properly.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... by seunwen2(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
All criticism accepted i still think Buhari should stop chasing shadows and find ways to generated fund himself instead of using probing to waste time on delivering his campaign promises

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member, Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / 15yr Old Girl Stabs Mother To Death After Watching ISIS Beheading Video Online.. / EFCC Re-arraigns Lamido, Two Sons, Others For Graft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.