Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (46856 Views)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by freecocoa(f): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2015
And this is why these beasts will continue molesting innocent kids and keep getting away with it.

Why hide the modafucker's face? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Do you have proof of systemic abuse of yoruba girls by their fathers?

Don't be a bigot.

And before you start.....I regard bigotry against any tribe..including yours with equal anger. I am a Nigerian.
shut up, you yorubbers are fcking anything fckable dis days. Including goats and dogs. And little babies.
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:

SHUT UP SWINE. IT MIGHT BE A CONSENTED SEX
'Consensted' with a child of 6? You are worse than the man.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by obinnajr(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2015
[quote[s] author=dre11 post=37270609]

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-rapes-two-daughters-stepdaughter-in-lagos/

[/quote]

[/s]

KEEP REPEATING OLD STORY
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2015
This doesn't make any sense y did they foolishly hide d face of a devil. OPM make me believe by showing his dam face
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2015
googlepikin:
shut up, you yorubbers are fcking anything fckable dis days. Including goats and dogs. And little babies.

Your mind needs a lot of house cleaning,methinks.

Ta.
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
angry

USELESS ANIMALISTIC AND VAGABONISTIC IMPETUS!
NONSENSITICAL IMBECILISTIC HOMO SAPIEN! !
IDIOTICAL FOOL!
BOMBASTIC ELEMENT!!

WHO BLURRED THAT SHAMEFUL FACE? ?
He needs to be tied naked around an electric pole on a raining night.
Maaaaaad madigo!

Now na to Bleep their own daughter dey rain! undecidedUmu Ekwensu!
Lmao.....see vexation.
If na you be the arresting officer eh, this man dun see paya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by henrynwosu355(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2015
na wa ooo the man no normal him get problem am sure about it
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by sydneyboss(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
miskiffy and the 'yeegbos' screamers tribal bastards won't come and comment, but when they see he's an Igbo person, they'll be d ist idiots to comment
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by neocortex: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
He even boasted that nothing will happen.
I hope the police won't free him through the backdoor.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by peterovanski(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Ajiboye Oluwaseyi is from what tribe........

I want only my IBO friends to answer this Jamb question undecided

I would buy the first person to answer Big Eggroll and Fanta Chapman during Lunch break cry

(In patric obadiagbon's voice)
You are a very big idiotic mendelism of a lucroseptic crinku crankus of a vatebroral.and also a tribalistic insalubrious egrogious mephistophelaniac.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by enginer050(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2015
sm pls ar jst bin incredibly fllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssss
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by monex(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Ajiboye Oluwaseyi is from what tribe........

I want only my IBO friends to answer this Jamb question undecided

I would buy the first person to answer Big Eggroll and Fanta Chapman during Lunch break cry
tribalistic bigot !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by monex(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Do you have proof of systemic abuse of yoruba girls by their fathers?

Don't be a bigot.

And before you start.....I regard bigotry against any tribe..including yours with equal anger. I am a Nigerian.

exactlyl. i dey use my power and energy dey defend his tribe from this new hatred against them especially in threads about drugs and the likes. comments like this from them tells me they would do worse if they have an opportunity.
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by charlesbailey(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2015
What a world we living in.. Very bad.. and then he'll blame it on the devil. RUBBISH!!!
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by whisperj: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2015
In my opinion, paedophiles and rapists should be punished with impotence inducing substances - if there are any. That is apart from them being imprisoned.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by monex(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
his frm Ojukwu tribe mumu u dis chest bitter. We talking sense here u ar taking nonsense.
Ore mi. jor pls dont make fun of Ojukwu due to that guys stupid and tribalistic comment.
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by adorable29(f): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:

NAIRALAND BASED AGENT OF THE DEVIL!!!!

YOU DON START YOUR EVIL PROPAGANDA EISH AGAIN!!!

A 6yr, 9yr and 15yr old all consented to fu_cking their daddy abi?

EKWENSU! GAY BASKARRD!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2015
monex:

exactlyl. i dey use my power and energy dey defend his tribe from this new hatred against them especially in threads about drugs and the likes. comments like this from them tells me they would do worse if they have an opportunity.
you read some comments on nairaland,and endup asking yourself if a human typed it,seriously it won't do you any good defending them or talking them outa their folly,let them keep wallowing in self pity all in the name of "I better pass ur tribe" talk about inferiority complex at its peak,crime aint stereotyped to a tribe,or a country,or a race,I wonder when their brain cells will start working,@topic until a capital punishment is passed into d law for rapists,and molesters this crime will kip sky rocketing on daily basis,for me I'd say a death penalty,cuz dey don't deserve the breath in em.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by bejeria101(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
The face of a konji retard. If they give him jungle justice,pple wll begin yarn abt law. Didnt he knw the law b4 he did this to HIS OWN DAUGHTERS? Who in their minds does dat?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by DocAdray(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:

angry shocked
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by donbenie(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
basisop:
The way this Yoruba are molesting their daughters ehh , Buhari should act fast before they all impregnate their daughters.
Must everything be dragged down to tribal Jingoism? Am not a Yoruba but I do appreciate the fact that Psychopaths like this comes in all shapes and sizes EVERYWHERE in the World..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by pyyxxaro: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
peterovanski:

(In patric obadiagbon's voice)
You are a very big idiotic mendelism of a lucroseptic crinku crankus of a vatebroral.and also a tribalistic insalubrious egrogious mephistophelaniac.

U fooolish pass Mr Ibu
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by pyyxxaro: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
monex:

tribalistic bigot !!!!!

Ritualistic Maggot undecided

With ur head like Lizard egg
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by sydneyboss(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
donbenie:
Must everything be dragged down to tribal Jingoism? Am not a Yoruba but I do appreciate the fact that Psychopaths like this comes in all shapes and sizes EVERYWHERE in the World..

bro, who would u blame? when if it where to be Igbo, Yoruba's will bring out their self not all tho and vice versa , we just need to stop hating on ourself , we need to be one again.
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by otakah101(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
God save our soul. That man needs to be jailed
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by ugbah007: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Give him life in prisonment pls.
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Anybody that blurred that man's face raped nairalanders of 1st hand picture of an african devil undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Djboosting: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
colossus2:

The bold reminds me of one Patrick Obahiagbon's video on "diaris godu o" where he was blowing thick grammar and PEJ was saying "chai" cheesy

Lol... U get the video? grin
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by Djboosting: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
colossus2:

The bold reminds me of one Patrick Obahiagbon's video on "diaris godu o" where he was blowing thick grammar and PEJ was saying "chai" cheesy

Lol... U get the video?
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by peterovanski(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:

U fooolish pass Mr Ibu
That's what you will say when you can't understand the words Aronistic element
Re: Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) by JigsawKillah(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Jigs! (-_-)

Baba
Never vex yet na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.