Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) (1072 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by NZAN(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2015
All I have ever seen of a snake were just pictures, I never believed I could get them this close and living just around me, I never believed this seize could be this close either......I felt cold when I first saw it, but this time around it wasn't the cold from the pictures of snakes....it was a live snake, half death python staring at me, despite the cuts, this python still gaps for life.....enough of the story.... I was so scared of touching it, yes I didn't touch it....but I couldn't resist taking pictures either.

Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by casyrotts(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by HDee(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
pics??
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by IamChuks(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2015
pics jooor
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by Proffdada: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2015
i see a new bag or shoe with high price on eBay grin
they see a pot of soup gone in sixty seconds
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Snakes everywhere
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by Truth24(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Poor reptile
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by Ramon92: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
*captioning *

Pic 1 and 2: Hmm, meat don set for the next 3 months #MoreSavings

Pic 3 and 4: just chilling #SnakeThings #python
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by Emmyk(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Proffdada:
i see a new bag or shoe with high price on eBay grin
they see a pot of soup gone in sixty seconds
grin
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by adellam16(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2015
NZAN:
All I have ever seen of a snake were just pictures, I never believed I could get them this close and living just around me, I never believed this seize could be this close either......I felt cold when I first saw it, but this time around it wasn't the cold from the pictures of snakes....it was a live snake, half death python staring at me, despite the cuts, this python still gaps for life.....enough of the story.... I was so scared of touching it, yes I didn't touch it....but I couldn't resist taking pictures either.
u for take selfie with d snake wen it was still alive na
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by gbeseun(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Y u Come kill d poor snake now,human being again.and y u details live for ur village come details pose for nl
Re: Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) by Soknown: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I cannot count the number of snakes killed within the last few months in different locations in Nigeria. I think Environmentalist, Zoologist and Animal conservation groups should research, why these snakes are coming to the open more than before and educate us on what to do apart from killing them, especially the non-venomous ones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Two Chelsea Fans Were Discussing This Morning In A Taxi / House In Tinubu Square, Lagos Where Slaves Were Tortured In The 18th Century / When Nigeria Kids Hear That Dollar Affected The Price Of Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.