Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is It Possible To Change Driving License Capturing Center - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible To Change Driving License Capturing Center (457 Views)

8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Buy Fake Real Passport(originaldocumentation@outlook.com) Driving License,id Car / Is It Possible To Stop Purging/running Stomach By Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change Driving License Capturing Center by Barselonia(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2015
I have done all the necessary step in order to acquired a new driving license for over 3 month now just remaining only capturing.
I had Being to the capturing center selected for me over 3 times now and What have being hearing is the machine is Not working, come back later...

although am using the papers to drive But I can't use it to do some transaction.

my question is that is it possible for me to change my capturing center ?

and hope my document don't. have time it would expired If I don't go for the capturing...

mods... assistance is needed...
lalasticlala
Re: Is It Possible To Change Driving License Capturing Center by Olamide2020(m): 11:46am On Apr 18
Barselonia:
I have done all the necessary step in order to acquired a new driving license for over 3 month now just remaining only capturing.
I had Being to the capturing center selected for me over 3 times now and What have being hearing is the machine is Not working, come back later...

although am using the papers to drive But I can't use it to do some transaction.

my question is that is it possible for me to change my capturing center ?

and hope my document don't. have time it would expired If I don't go for the capturing...

mods... assistance is needed...
lalasticlala

Yes you can transfer your application to another working capturing centre. You might be asked to pay for 10k

(1) (Reply)

Labor Day Deal 15% Off AVE40.COM / Mercy Aigbe Serenades Husband With Loving Words As He Turns 50 / How To Choose A Feasible Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.