Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,454 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

OBJ Taught Me Never To Join Issues With Imbeciles, Fools And The Living-dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Taught Me Never To Join Issues With Imbeciles, Fools And The Living-dead. (408 Views)

$2b Arms Deal : I Don’t Want To Join Issues With Buhari -jonathan / Saraki Replies Tinubu: I’ve Decided Not To Join Issues With You / FFK- OBJ Taught Me Never To Join Issues With Imbeciles, Fools &the Living-dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Taught Me Never To Join Issues With Imbeciles, Fools And The Living-dead. by captainprogress(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode says that he has developed thick skin for those who always attacked him.

The PDP chieftain stated that one of the things the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo taught him was never to respond to criticisms of some persons who were not fertile upstairs.

FFK, as he prides himself, has come under heavy criticisms recently for saying Nigeria will break up if Ndigbo were killed again.
Re: OBJ Taught Me Never To Join Issues With Imbeciles, Fools And The Living-dead. by toltee4real: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm dis man again........................Bros you no dey tire for -ve publicity?

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Saraki House / Yemi Osinbajo Is A "Toothless Bulldog" / Fayose Speaks On Ekiti Allocation With ABUAD Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.