Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Summerslam 2015 Results - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Summerslam 2015 Results (827 Views)

WWE Summerslam 2017 Checkout Fixed Date And The Matches / Wwe Hell In A Cell 2015 Results And Photos / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summerslam 2015 Results by effervescent(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Sheamus was able 2 conquer Randy Orton followin 2 brogue kicks in rapid succession. The New day emerged tag team champions after deir fatal 4-way clash against d primetime players, lucha dragons and los matadores. Steven Amell make gud his claim as he teamed up wid "the man who gravity forgot", Neville 2 conquer cosmic king Barret n Stardust! Ryback also reclaimed his maiden championship , the intercontinental belt by seeing off the miz and the big show. No victor, no loser in d ziggler and Rusev bout as both were counted out following series of interference from deir lovers, Lana and SummerRae. Kevin Owens saw off d swiss Superman, cesaro with his signatory "Pop up power bomb finisher". Reigns/Ambrose triumphed in d clash of brotherhood/family supremacy over wyatt and luke harper. The most disappointing of all was avin 2 watch one "Stewart" interfered in the "winner takes it all clash between Cena and Rollins(one of triple h sinister ploys n antics, I suppose). Stewart hit cena in the heat of proceedings, wid a steel chair to the gut and Rollins capitalised by pedigree-ing Cena on the same chair! Rollins is now World Heavy weight and Usa champ (so pissed off). And the mother of all clashes.....the phenom vs the Beast!!!! Undertaker was adjudged 2 av tapped out after been subjected 2 Lesnar's Kimuran lock, buh only d announcer, not the ref, saw it!!! The announcer signalled d end of the match by ringing the bell buh d refree waved play on. Taker banked on that 2 unleash d "low blow" on Lesnar and place him on submission hold. Lesnar passed out , u won't believe and The dead man triumphed!!!!

Sorry, I had 2 omit d divas section, I jez dnt fancy d@ aspect!!! Team Bad and Team Nikki Bella lost 2 Team PCB!
Re: Summerslam 2015 Results by BEEGOLD797(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thank u.
Re: Summerslam 2015 Results by icekream(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2546364/wwe-summer-slam-2015
If nairabet dey do wrestling bet ni, I go don rich like mad
Re: Summerslam 2015 Results by effervescent(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
icekream:
How many matches did u predict correctly *chuckles*
Re: Summerslam 2015 Results by ipasco: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Me sef dey wait 4 dt day o
icekream:
Re: Summerslam 2015 Results by icekream(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
effervescent:
How many matches did u predict correctly *chuckles*
Check it naw
Re: Summerslam 2015 Results by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
You do well bro... The dead man is back!

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Beats Justin Gatlin To Claim 200m World Title / Lol! See What Some People Had To Say About Ahmed Musa's Captaincy Today. / Arsenal Must Shut Up Mourinho - Keown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.