Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Japhet Omojuwa,aisha Augie-kuta, Dike Chukwumerije On #africasbiggestbookproject - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japhet Omojuwa,aisha Augie-kuta, Dike Chukwumerije On #africasbiggestbookproject (698 Views)

#africasbiggestbookproject Listening Session. One Time Opportunity!!! / Helen Paul & Mazino On #africasbiggestbookproject Preparing African Youths For.. / Nimi Akinkugbe|jimi Tewe...on #africasbiggestbookproject #onemployment In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japhet Omojuwa,aisha Augie-kuta, Dike Chukwumerije On #africasbiggestbookproject by IAGNW: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
This is exactly what we believe at Graduatepro about tackling unemployment in Africa, that every successful professional, leader and change maker must come together to reverse the scourge of unemployment on the continent.

"We must show our young people that they can stay here and find meaningful work.” There are jobs; the problem remains a wide gap between available jobs and the skills needed to execute them and the gap stunts business growth which would have created even more jobs." Word from Naomi Lucas, The Author I'm A Graduate Now What?

Exemplary Nigerians are working!

Log on http://www.imagraduatenowwhat.com/

@IAGNWprojects

Don’t stop sharing!

#TeamGraduatepro

Re: Japhet Omojuwa,aisha Augie-kuta, Dike Chukwumerije On #africasbiggestbookproject by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2015
I trust Japhet, my indefatigable mentor!

I know it's going to be a success. I believe in Japhet.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa,aisha Augie-kuta, Dike Chukwumerije On #africasbiggestbookproject by IAGNW: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hi Nairaland,

Some of our posts have been deleted. We would like to know if this was deliberate or just some technical issues?

Thank you

#TeamGraduatepro

IAGNW:
This is exactly what we believe at Graduatepro about tackling unemployment in Africa, that every successful professional, leader and change maker must come together to reverse the scourge of unemployment on the continent.

"We must show our young people that they can stay here and find meaningful work.” There are jobs; the problem remains a wide gap between available jobs and the skills needed to execute them and the gap stunts business growth which would have created even more jobs." Word from Naomi Lucas, The Author I'm A Graduate Now What?

Exemplary Nigerians are working!

Log on http://www.imagraduatenowwhat.com/

@IAGNWprojects

Don’t stop sharing!

#TeamGraduatepro

(1) (Reply)

NEED A JOB?!!! Get In Here…we Are Currently Recruiting / Is This Real Or Scam? / Job Opportunities At Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.