Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Local Buka Vs Classy Buka - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Local Buka Vs Classy Buka (912 Views)

6 Common Types Of People You Meet At A Nigerian Buka / How To Make Buka Stew (obe Ata Dindin) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Buka Vs Classy Buka by Merlissa(f): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is a trend for the list of all the buka's in Lagos State courtesy of Eko Bukka..

Join the blog on www.ekobukka.
Re: Local Buka Vs Classy Buka by Merlissa(f): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good Morning Lagosians

Last week we went to a buka where they are known for their “Peppered Stew”. They say that their “Peppered Stew” can cure malaria (lol). I love the peppered stew and I must tell you (for lovers of pepper ooo) you most definitely give it a try

Observation

The food is cooked in a close space (that’s a plus )
Their speciality is the PEPPERED STEW
They sell rice, porridge, swallow, moi moi and vegetable soup
The food is affordable
The environment is neat
I noticed 3 buka’s on the same line (would definitely try them out)
The food is enjoyable when eaten immediately
The food is hot (very hot for those who don’t like pepper)

Critic

Hygiene is neat but they need to make provisions for when the other store owners sweep their shop.
Increase the size of the meat (it’s too small for #50 per piece)
There was more of oil than stew

They are located at POWA market/plaza by Ikeja High Court, Off Ladoke Akintola.

Here are some pictures I took when I went to the place..

Re: Local Buka Vs Classy Buka by Yustash001(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mama Nkechi...abeg gimme three wraps of akpu and draw soup...make I take step down...
Re: Local Buka Vs Classy Buka by Asuokaa: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Interesting... But classy is this so called classy buka when local buka will give u ur total satisfaction..

(1) (Reply)

Where The Buy Soup Online In Abuja / Where Lagosians Can Buy A Bag Of Rice For N12k / How To Make Nigerian Chin-chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.