Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Gems For Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gems For Success (1268 Views)

Michelle Obama’s 10 Rules For Success / Order Chaos 2 Redemption Hack V2.5 Android & Ios [unlimited Gems, Unlimited Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gems For Success by BeazyBee(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Here Are 8 Gems For Success, If You Read These Gems And You Realy Understand It Am 100% Sure That It Will Help You To Attain Your Greater Height In Life:
---] Learn To Expect, Not To Doubt, In So Doing, You Bring Everything Into The Realm Of Possibility.
---] There Is One Quality Which One Must Possess To Win, And That Is Definiteness Of Purpose, The Knowledge Of What One Wants, And A Burning Desire To Possess It.
---] Being Defeated Is Often Only A Temporary Condition. Giving Up Is What Makes It Permanent.
---] The People Who Get On In This World Are The People Who Get Up And Look For The Circumstances They Want And If They Can't Find Them, They Make Them.
---] Let Us Rise Up And Be Thankful, For Gratitude Is Not Only The Greatest Of Virtues, But The Parent Of All The Others.
Re: Gems For Success by BeazyBee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Here Are The Remaining 3 Gems For Success:
---] One Important Key To Success Is Self-Confidence. An Important Key To Self-Confidence Is Preparation.
---] Be Ready When Opportunity Comes..... Luck Is When Preparation And Opportunity Meet.
---] What Is Opportunity, And When Does It Knock? It Never Knocks. You Can Wait A Whole Lifetime, Listening, Hoping, And You Will Hear No Opportunity, And You Must Knock The Door Leading To Your Destiny.
No One Knows A Product Like The Manufacturer, Why Don't You Stop Retailing Success And Be A Manufacturer Of Success. If You Want Others To Succeed Like You Why Don't You Add Your Own Gem For Success
Re: Gems For Success by brainstorm21(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
BeazyBee:
Here Are 8 Gems For Success, If You Read These Gems And You Realy Understand It Am 100% Sure That It Will Help You To Attain Your Greater Height In Life:
---] Learn To Expect, Not To Doubt, In So Doing, You Bring Everything Into The Realm Of Possibility.
---] There Is One Quality Which One Must Possess To Win, And That Is Definiteness Of Purpose, The Knowledge Of What One Wants, And A Burning Desire To Possess It.
---] Being Defeated Is Often Only A Temporary Condition. Giving Up Is What Makes It Permanent.
---] The People Who Get On In This World Are The People Who Get Up And Look For The Circumstances They Want And If They Can't Find Them, They Make Them.
---] Let Us Rise Up And Be Thankful, For Gratitude Is Not Only The Greatest Of Virtues, But The Parent Of All The Others.
Hi, guys. I want to say that I began believing in supernatural and energy of things. Two years ago my life was going down. I divorced my wife, got fired from my job, the dog ran away. My life was on the verge of collapse... However my friend gave me bracelet and said:"Wear it and everything will be ok". Now I have a great salary, many trustworthy friends, I travel and enjoy life. But the most vivid case of my life was situation when I avoided a car accident. My life is getting well. I didn't believe in supernatural, but now... Now I buy the same bracelets from these guys https://ommrudraksha.com but now it is for my friends.

(1) (Reply)

H. Pierson Associate: 3 Things To Know / What Type Of Friend Are You? / P7 In Maths.can I Get A Job In A Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.