Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Now This Is What I Call A Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now This Is What I Call A Miracle (723 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now This Is What I Call A Miracle by dianah(f): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
I think happiness does not just happen, you have to make it happen. It is one of those decisions you have to consciously make. Like deciding if you want to see the glass half empty or half full. Same glass, different perspective. Or if you want to see the rose as being unfortunate to have thorns, or the thorns as being fortunate to have the rose.
Have you ever wondered how your mai guard, your helps, the cleaner in your office and other people who do those menial (but extremely important)jobs survive? I was thinking about some family men who are security guards, doormen, gardeners and so many others, I just could not help but wonder how they do it, how they survive on as little as 15 thousand Naira a month! Now that’s my definition of a miracle.

Yesterday I had a discussion over lunch with my colleague, Yinka, we talked about the cost of living in Nigeria, the glaring demarcation between the rich and poor, and majorly about the amount of money some people get paid, and I discovered the true meaning of an everyday miracle. They pay rent, feed, have families, and truth be told, their survival each day, week and month is beyond their understanding! I have always treated every worker with the utmost respect, because the guy who cleans the office is just as important as anyone else, if companies didn’t think so, they would hire them now, would they? And through all the financial burdens they face, you still see them smile, and some of them talk with so much optimism, you would think they own the silver lining behind the dark clouds!

[url]READ FULL ARTICLE[/url]http://www.dianahsplace.com/2015/08/now-thats-miracle.html

Follow on twitter: @Dianahsplace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now This Is What I Call A Miracle by igbinigiejeff(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very True!
Re: Now This Is What I Call A Miracle by GodnGold: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
I agree.
Re: Now This Is What I Call A Miracle by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am happy to see a lady thinking like this...

Ladies are usually very rude, especially to people of lower cadre... a chink in the chain like u is indeed a beacon of hope for me...

Merci..

(1) (Reply)

Walls Of Jericho / . / Prayer Requests For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.