Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe (19829 Views)

Policemen Kill 16-Year-Old Randle School Apapa Pupil While Chasing Protesters / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos / Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by RichDad1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
NPF at it again
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by MARKone(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
They should legalise guns in this country, by the time they, police men and women starts dropping like flies, then, they'll start respecting themselves, hopeless things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by CuteTj(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my...

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again shocked shocked shocked

You don old for this site and therefore should not engage in acts which newcomers and newbies should engage in.

well, you go soon tire.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by RichDad1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
NPF at the again
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by kinso04(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Police have started their troubles again.... May their Souls Rest in Perfect peace
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by calitosprince(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
another police brutality
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
kogistar:
12 THINGS U DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
was Nigeria’s 14th head of state and
the immediate former president of
the West African nation of about 170
million people, but that’s all common
knowledge. It’s also common
knowledge that he originally came
into office after the former president
fell ill.
Here are some lesser-known things
worth learning about him:
http://kogistar..co.ke/2015/08/goodluck-ebele-azikiwe-jonathan-was.html?m=1

The only thing worth nothing is stealing is not corruption admittance on international news.

Done.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Where are the pictures?
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Aminat508(f): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chai embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Moneyab(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=ladyF post=37285509]Oh my...

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again shocked shocked shocked[/quote
You sef....
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
I love police Police is ur friend Friend for life!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by spencekat(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolhamid:
Nigeria policemen, I hate them with passion..
Disgusting fellows
Likewise me.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by andyanders: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
IG should be responsible for this. He asked his men to return to road block and check point and this is the result of this.
All The trailer Drivers should march to the national assembly and demand that IG produce his men as all they are after is just to collect money.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by ikombe: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
kogistar:
12 THINGS U DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
was Nigeria’s 14th head of state and
the immediate former president of
the West African nation of about 170
million people, but that’s all common
knowledge. It’s also common
knowledge that he originally came
into office after the former president
fell ill.
Here are some lesser-known things
worth learning about him:
http://kogistar..co.ke/2015/08/goodluck-ebele-azikiwe-jonathan-was.html?m=1
if i click dat site make i kill 7 trailer drivers for #50 bribe undecided
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by sunnyjah: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerian police, are not well trained, is not their fault, their bunch of idiots, let's them go and show the BOKO BOYS IN maiduguri.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by VickJames(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Our security operatives are the most dangerous set of people we're dealing with in this country. How will you feel safe when the person who is paid to keep you safe is the one killing you.

I just tire for this country!
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by DeRoyalFranco(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my...

u no get work?
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by nijanigga: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
YerYer:
No life is worth being lost over N500, these men are wicked.
they smoked too much igbo.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Ilekeh(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Most of the trailer drivers are said to be heading towards South East to deliver cows to markets in the zone.

So the North still dey feed the SE?
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by pBuhari(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerian police are so stupid and illiterate
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by alabig(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
It seems our planned lives are becoming too insecure with the black bullet in dark uniform.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
get the police man and kill him also.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by slap1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
We're living the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by yinkus204(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my...

U ar a wasted generation
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Mubarack44(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
ijustdey:

The killing of the trailer driver and his assistant was said to have followed their refusal to part with a N500 bribe demanded by the policemen at a roadblock

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/policemen-kill-trailer-driver-assistant-over-n500-bribe/

this incident happened in CHEDIA Village near our town. angry youths kill the police officer who killed the driver and his assistant.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by dbillz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
WHAT A CRUEL WORLD WE ARE, ONLY GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH THIS ODD TIME #NO_LOVE_IN_THE_CITY. cry
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by moneytreeteam: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
You need to read this article

https://miniexportation.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by judedwriter(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Precious91:
There's a need for overhauling of our police system.RIP to the dead
serious and urgent one for that matter. Why can't our police carry pistols like other modern nations? Seeing them carrying AK47's makes it look we are in civil war.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria is country of baboons nd dogs as Buhari said,...that's the reason why some people call them ZOO grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Charly68: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Only God knows how Police authority recruited mad men into the force . The system is however too corrupt that only God can help us to resolve the problem. Killing somebody over 500 naira is too barbaric to fathom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt / Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.