Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

MR. R0B0T - Official Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MR. R0B0T - Official Thread (14153 Views)

Official Thread For Gotham Series / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Esegracexxx(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2016
dblackninja:
Whaaat?

Some people are still following this show sad? Even waiting for season three shocked

I can manage boring films but this one just bored the hellll outta me angry

What is there to follow again in this crap called TV series?

can yu answer this question...

R YU INTO CYBERSECURITY...

IF NO THEN THATS IT...THATS WHY YU WONT UNDERSTAND.
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by MrDojo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
dblackninja:
Whaaat?

Some people are still following this show sad? Even waiting for season three shocked

I can manage boring films but this one just bored the hellll outta me angry

What is there to follow again in this crap called TV series?

becuz u don't like it, it becomes crap ba?

some pple sef
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by dblackninja: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Esegracexxx:
can yu answer this question...

R YU INTO CYBERSECURITY...

IF NO THEN THATS IT...THATS WHY YU WONT UNDERSTAND.

Understand?? Oh I understood everything dear...I know must of the hacking techniques there cos am running linux in my tablet & have all the pen test tools you can think of...so it wasn't about the theme but the acting...total rubbish 2ruout d season 2 angry

Do you want us to analyse it bit by bit?

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by dblackninja: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2016
MrDojo:

becuz u don't like it, it becomes crap ba?

some pple sef

If you think it ain't crap, tell me why u think so... is it the rubbish with Elliot & his alter ego father thing, or about the other sitcom rubbish? What about the clueless transgender "white rose"? What rubbish are they trying to play with Philip price? Or is it the nonsense they have been doing with dat pussy eyed-Angela moss?

Might bring out time later to analyse this series cool

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by MrDojo(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Give it a look in...

No show on Tv is as complex as Mr. Robot ( its slow but that is what makes it so good)

Well if you font like it too bad, your loss

dblackninja:

If you think it ain't crap, tell me why u think so... is it the rubbish with Elliot & his alter ego father thing, or about the other sitcom rubbish? What about the clueless transgender "white rose"? What rubbish are they trying to play with Philip price? Or is it the nonsense they have been doing with dat pussy eyed-Angela moss?

Might bring out time later to analyse this series cool
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Esegracexxx(f): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
dblackninja:

Understand?? Oh I understood everything dear...I know must of the hacking techniques there cos am running linux in my tablet & have all the pen test tools you can think of...so it wasn't about the theme but the acting...total rubbish 2ruout d season 2 angry

Do you want us to analyse it bit by bit?

the whole season 2 is in pieces ..just like season 1 was nd we understood it in season 2...

its gonna make sense in season 3.. buh the whole mind game is fabulous ....
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2016
akashi01:
The series is boring! Simple!

Btw I understand it,its just boring!
You are very funny Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2016
I'm definitely not watching this series.

The screen shots I've seen thus far tell me it will bore me to sleep.
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by tottinova: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
It's the best series so far.
Drop your number lemme add you up to my movie group. I really need someone who shares my views on MR ROBOT
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by akashi01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

You are very funny
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lol...

Don't waste your data downloading the crap, it's not just boring but sickening as well.

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
akashi01:

Lol...

Don't waste your data downloading the crap, it's not just boring but sickening as well.

My dear, you don't need to tell me again. The poster I saw attached here showed boring faces. So I know the show will bore me.

Like some have said, it's those with skeptical mindset that will enjoy the show.
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Dottune(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mehn! This series is crazy, I won't lie I was noted at first, I was asking myself why I kept watching it. Season 1 was mad, like how they portrayed Mr. Robot to be actually alive and how Eliot was walking and communicating with him up and down, when he was thrown down the bridge. How he forgot about how is Father looks and then kissed his Sister. Na the hack pain me pass them no allow us see how e take happen.

They still haven't answered a question for me, like when they were supposed to initiate that failed, Mr. Robot came back and he was talking Darline telling her not to do what she wanted to do and she was like I'll only listen to Eliot. Season 1 has so many unanswered questions.

And Season was f*cking crazy Mehn, dude was in the prison all this while and it was like he was actually with his mom. Again there's a question they didn't answer for me, it was how the Policemen caught the Warden that they were all around the building, they even held Eliot for a while. How would they actually portray that? Then the other IT guy that had a ponytail was he a prisoner also? If he was they showed him and his family in his home, how would they explain that? or did his family come to visit him while he was receiving beating. They also put Eliot in a trick when they came to pick him up.....

So many questions Mehn.. Like TF? How did the FBI know about all of them, if they even did, why didn't they pick them up earlier? Why didn't pick Eliot up when he was taken to prison for hacking that guy that was dating his therapist??

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Dottune(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

My dear, you don't need to tell me again. The poster I saw attached here showed boring faces. So I know the show will bore me.

Like some have said, it's those with skeptical mindset that will enjoy the show.

Not skeptical mindset but an open mind, let yourself enjoy it and you will. It was boring for me at 1st but I just continued, it actually got interesting for me in the episode 10 of Season 1. It was tough for me at the beginning though I almost ended it after the first 3 episodes.
You might not enjoy it because you're a lady though, there's nothing to relate with.

It has one of the best TV show ratings and Reviews out there.
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dottune:
Not skeptical mindset but an open mind, let yourself enjoy it and you will. It was boring for me at 1st but I just continued, it actually got interesting for me in the episode 10 of Season 1. It was tough for me at the beginning though I almost ended it after the first 3 episodes.
You might not enjoy it because you're a lady though, there's nothing to relate with.

It has one of the best TV show ratings and Reviews out there.

You said it yourself that it was boring at the beginning.

As per the ratings and review, I don't get carried away with them. That was what they said about HTGAWM till I downloaded it and didn't really enjoy it like I would have liked. I'm yet to finish watching season 1.

Even if I watch Mr Robot, I would have to force myself to do it, and I'm so sure it will induce me to sleep.

Thanks!
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by tottinova: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

You said it yourself that it was boring at the beginning.

As per the ratings and review, I don't get carried away with them. That was what they said about HTGAWM till I downloaded it and didn't really enjoy it like I would have liked. I'm yet to finish watching season 1.

Even if I watch Mr Robot, I would have to force myself to do it, and I'm so sure it will induce me to sleep.

Thanks!

All I have to say to you is
"WATCH IT FIRST"
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Debbiesimi: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2016
The series is boring.. ..wah piss me about it is Elliot talking like a Zombie

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
OK guys, I'm back, had issues with my original account. What did I miss?

Still on the first episode of season 2.

Please and please if you don't like MR.ROBOT getta f*ck outta here and go look for whatever suits your fantasy.

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Basiljoe: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Season 3 is crazy! shocked

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by skeletonkey(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
plenty plenty shallow minds in here

2 Likes

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by basille(m): 12:02am On Feb 10, 2018
skeletonkey:
True!
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Iflixnigeria: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Watch all episode of Mr Robot now on iflix

Download iflix from playstore or appstore you get one month free access. Then send me your 7 digit support id ( you can access from my account>profile). To have your free premium upgrade.

Unlimited access to millions of movies and TV shows. Watch on your phone, tablet, laptop and your TV screen. Whenever and wherever. You can as well download and watch offline.[i][/i]

Like seriously it's FREE and no strings attached, just download and watch anytime.

For clarification contact me via whatapp @08035359602

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by khanivorous(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
skeletonkey:

This is the best TV show in a decade

Check out power tussle between mr price and white rose...
This show is not for the mediocre at heart

2 Likes

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by epospiky(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Iflixnigeria:
Watch all episode of Mr Robot now on iflix

Download iflix from playstore or appstore you get one month free access. Then send me your 7 digit support id ( you can access from my account>profile). To have your free premium upgrade.

Unlimited access to millions of movies and TV shows. Watch on your phone, tablet, laptop and your TV screen. Whenever and wherever. You can as well download and watch offline.[i][/i]

Like seriously it's FREE and no strings attached, just download and watch anytime.

For clarification contact me via whatapp @08035359602

Is it live streaming of movies or streaming of movies that have been already released?
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by epospiky(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
khanivorous:

This is the best TV show in a decade

Check out power tussle between mr price and white rose...
This show is not for the mediocre at heart
I completely agree with you. The mediocre at heart can never understand this show. If you think this show is boring I bet you watched only the 1st episode. You know I thought so too until I watched some more episodes. Now I'm left hanging in the cliff. Damn the show is highly unpredictable!
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Iflixnigeria: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Live streaming of already released movies

quote author=epospiky post=65216670]

Is it live streaming of movies or streaming of movies that have been already released? [/quote]
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by kongolo(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2019
It's a shame people seem to have forgotten about this great show.Granted I did not really like the third season but it's fourth and final season which will consist of 13 episodes with 11 already aired,have hit it right out of the ball park with every single episode.This really is an amazing show

1 Like

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Miggs(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2019
S04E01

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Miggs(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2019

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Miggs(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
So long Mr Robot...

Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Papadoh(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? You're following this boring 101? I had to delete all the episodes on my phone

The series suppose win award as the most boring tv series ever!
Ugh You have failed this thread!
Re: MR. R0B0T - Official Thread by Papadoh(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrDojo:
Give it a look in...

No show on Tv is as complex as Mr. Robot ( its slow but that is what makes it so good)

Well if you font like it too bad, your loss

I once binge-watched one season each of Westworld & Mr Robot in under a week... i came out of it with an overheated brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) / Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.