Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Am Touched To Expose This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Touched To Expose This (561 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Touched To Expose This by cyrilanih4: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
my name is Cyril Anih, a seasoned Enterprenuer and CEO of http://www.Novodasolutions.com An Innovation marketing business development, webdesign and information marketing firm, that shows individual how to make a minimum of N950 perday or more from information marketing business in Nigeria.
I am practically here to teach what i know and to learn more from people
cheers
Cyril Anih.
Re: I Am Touched To Expose This by cyrilanih4: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello Everyone, this question has
been on my mind for a long time and I
just want us to discuss it and put an end to it

1) Why is it so darn difficult for Nigerians
to make money online?

Here are my opinions.....

1) Fear of risk

2) unable to take action on every opportunity

3) Always on skeptisim and doubtful on opportunity
Do you agree?
Let's discuss this to help out our fellow
country men.

Thank You

Cyril Anih
http://www.Novodasolutions.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

18 Captivating,time-tested, Must Use Words Every Entrepreneur Must Know In Sales / Scarp Pet Bottles Biz / Distributors Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.