Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! (2574 Views)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His D!ck In Church, "It's A Has Holy Milk" / My Fluid Is A Sacred Holy Milk - Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church / Endtimes Church! Pastor Makes Female Members Strip, He Walks On Them.(see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2009
It's about a Nigerian pastor who tried to scam a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him, lol
Read the story below as told by Ifeanyi N.

Pastor Samuel Eze of God Love Bible Ministry in Apapa, approaches the Church of Bread and Wine abroad with the aim of helping them spread the work here in Nigeria, however he has a shortcoming: He needs funds. Thus he asked the Church to provide him with $74,000 to foster a joint venture between the two churches,

419eater is contacted and takes over and poses as Father Ted Chilly of the Bread and Wine Church. He immediately responds to Samuel Eze's email requesting the funds ($74,000)
This is a picture of the " Church of Bread and Wine" and its Photoshop!! To fool Pastor Samuel!!
Says "Father Ted" (419eater) to Pastor Samuel in his email reply to him: "You have come to the right place. We have over 300 churches world-wide and love to help upcoming churches like yours. We don't, however send funds without recourse to our due procedures, in order to be sure of where our funds are being sent. You must follow the formal steps to identify yourself with our Church before u can claim the money.
They are as follows: You must identify with the symbols of our Church, which are BREAD and WINE."
1. You must send us a picture of yourself holding our Church name printed on a banner. You must be sitted.
2. You must send a picture of yourself holding a bottle of WINE to your ear.
3. You must send a picture of yourself carrying a loaf of BREAD on your head.
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2009
Read the entire story here . . . quite hilarious! grin

http://www.419eater.com/html/samuel_eze.htm
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Moyola(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hehe! got it via email d oda day! Olodo! Olori olosigbogbo!
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by comfort3: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2009
lol. grin
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by proudly9ja(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2009
erm I think the post should be edited. Either the 'pastor' be put in parenthesis so we know that its a quote or the thing be left out totally.

The thing is a 'normal' 419 mail. Even I wey be Naija gets them almost everyday. Its those bloody yahoo-yahoo boys spoiling the country's image.

Back then, I used to expose them and I wish I could do more now sef. I can't count how many people I have sent mails to warning them of these boys. Some of them were wise enough to stop sending money and some of them were unfortunately too gullible. Infact I remember one telling me she didnt believe me when I told her the guy was syphoning her. She kept on sending money inspite of my warnings. I felt so sorry for her.
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by proudly9ja(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2009
If there is a way, we should do all we can to expose these boys/girls. We see them everyday at cafes, etc. Its the little bit we can do
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Recognise: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2009
FYI:Already posted

Recognise:

I'll Do Anything For Money Pastor Disgracing Himself
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:27 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys believe this clown? The things people do for money. . . hilarious

It's about a Naija Pastor who tried to obtain funds from a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him . . .

For pictures and rest of the story Click here

Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2009
This is a picture of the "Church of Bread and Wine" and its Photoshop!! To fool Pastor Samuel!!

Says "Father Ted" (419eater) to Pastor Samuel in his email reply to him: "You have come to the right place. We have over 300 churches world-wide and love to help upcoming churches like yours. We don't, however send funds without recourse to our due procedures, in order to be sure of where our funds are being sent. You must follow the formal steps to identify yourself with our Church before u can claim the money.
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYok0cWNwVI/AAAAAAAARqE/3vp9544suyM/s400/n718414395_1209507_4032.jpg[/img]
1. You must send us a picture of yourself holding our Church name printed on a banner. You must be sitted. 2. You must send a picture of yourself holding a bottle of WINE to your ear. 3. You must send a picture of yourself carrying a loaf of BREAD on your head.
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYokREbqjLI/AAAAAAAARp8/m55r10IhKaI/s400/n718414395_1209508_4258.jpg[/img]
Here is Pastor Samuel doing as he was asked: Holding the banner of the Church!

Next, he has to hold a bottle of wine to his ear,
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYokQ9GrRdI/AAAAAAAARp0/C_bnGLO8L1I/s400/n718414395_1209509_4540.jpg[/img]
Just look at this mugu of a Pastor! Actually held a bottle of wine to his ear! Not knowing this is all to expose his fraud!
Next, carry a loaf of bread on your head!
[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYojJh6tz_I/AAAAAAAARpk/btpi3k09JlU/s400/n718414395_1209510_4822.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYojJrl_LPI/AAAAAAAARps/u6_L310DfMo/s400/n718414395_1209512_8432.jpg[/img]
Look at the picture Pastor Samuel sent to Father Ted claiming it is his Church, is this not the Vatican? Oh dear me, is this how potent greed can be?
[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYoie3W9jrI/AAAAAAAARpU/mVjZacAt8TA/s400/n718414395_1209513_8666.jpg[/img]
Now "Father Ted" creates an imaginary Nigeria character to discredit Pastor Samuel. This too is Photoshop!! He superimposes him in front of a pic of the Vatican, using Photoshop, hold a Corel draw generated banner reading a message warning about Pastor Samuel.
419eater created a dummy email address with a Nigerian name and pretends those emails come from this non-existent person in this pic!! Clever! He used this dummy profile and name now sends damaging emails to Pastor Samuel asking him to refrain from his dubious work.
Samuel gets furious and this is where every thing is opened up on him, 419eater now tells him who he really is, that he (419eater) and Father Ted are one and the same person! And also the imaginary Nigerian character in the pic, shameless mugu of a Pastor!
[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SYoie7pqTmI/AAAAAAAARpc/EeC1n1I35wY/s400/n718414395_1209514_8903.jpg[/img]
This is what Pastor Samuel claims is his Nigeria passport!!! Sent this to Father Ted, is this not normal plain sheets for typing? Real pity,
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2009
lol DK, there are worse on 419eater. cheesy
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2009
From "Pastor" Ojukwu Damisa . . .

To: Ojukwu Damisa
Date: 09/11/03

Dear Mr. Damisa,

My apologies for the late reply. I have been away on church business and this has taken me longer than expected.

I would like to thank you very much for the photograph you have sent to me, and I am pleased to tell you that the Donation Committee have accepted it. We shall make the payment to you very shortly. Please will you forward me the beneficiary name for the payment, and also tell me how you would like to receive the payment?

Damisa, there is one last thing I will need to request from you. As I said before, I have been away on church business, and it was because we have had to process our donations in a different way. According to our ministry leader, the reverend Vincent Price, some church funds have been sent to the wrong people, so unfortunately, it is required that before we can send you a payment that you need to scan for me a HAND WRITTEN letters to thanks the committee for their donation. I have attached the text that I suggest you write. Also, please put on the end of the letter the name and address of the person who is to receive the payment.

[TEXT FOR DAMISA'S LETTER INSERTED HERE]

Damisa, please ensure that this letter is HAND WRITTEN and then scan the letter to us. Please ensure that the scanned image is large, and that the writing can be very clearly read.

On receipt of the hand written letter, and the name and address of the payee, we shall forward the payment to you immediately.

God bless you,

Father Ted Crilley.
The Church of The Holy Cow.

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:58:54 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: May God bless you/account informations and hand written letter

[Damisa sends no text, just a scan of the hand written letter]

You wonder if these fools ever went to school.
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by dayokanu(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2009
David,

You have to stop this. It is getting really ridiculous ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Pataki: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2009
DANG! This is all-time hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These guys (fraudsters) are world-time DOLTS!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2009
Pataki:

DANG! This is all-time hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These guys (fraudsters) are world-time DOLTS!!!
And yet many of them(419ers) still get paid by their mugus!
Its just amazing how people fall for this stuff!
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by jamace(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2009
Kai, this is too hilarious. grin grin. This will make a good episode for the Baba Ajasco commedy series. grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by blacksta(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2009
this thread is already featured in the crime section of politics

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-249665.0.html
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by oderemo(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2009
And yet many of them(419ers) still get paid by their mugus!
Its just amazing how people fall for this stuff!

including those that 419 with private jets. tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Recognise: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2009
FYI: This posting/thread has already been posted here before since February 17, 2009 as:

I'll Do Anything For Money Pastor Disgracing Himself:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235167.0.html

Recognise:

I'll Do Anything For Money Pastor Disgracing Himself
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:27 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys believe this clown? The things people do for money. . . hilarious

It's about a Naija Pastor who tried to obtain funds from a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him . . .

For pictures and rest of the story Click here

Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by AloyEmeka9: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2009
This man's picture has been on the 419eater website for over 3 years now with a different name but the same attire, that is why i am suspecting this story was made up. Did he pull another job with the same picture or what?. I've seen this picture as far back as 2006.
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by Nemeziz9ja: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2009
Oh, this re-branded Nigerian again?
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by comfort3: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2009
lol. lipsrsealed
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by donjon: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2009
The damn bleeper had to balance agege bread on his head?
Couldnt even buy leventis!
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by bluespice(f): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
my mom sent the mail to me some weeks back
i burst into laughter in the library n caused a sene grin

lol he had to use agege bread dayumn!
Re: Another Nigerian Pastor Makes Us Proud! by jona2: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2009
;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Shameful Act: See What Alcohol Did To This Girls After Night Party (photo) / Girl reveals how she had affairs with her pastor and his son (PHOTOS) / Jealous Husband Kills Man Accused Of Sleeping With His Wife In Lagos (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.